whats the point of the phone and simcard that you get with stealth ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-26-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default whats the point of the phone and simcard that you get with stealth ebay

my stealth ebay account is going good and been using it for 5 weeks and had like 90 sales (its the 25k/1k limit type)

but i need to call ebay because some weird stuff has started happening, i just want to understand more clearly what this phone info was for and if they might ask for it, thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,529 Times in 2,184 Posts
Activity: 75%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: whats the point of the phone and simcard that you get with stealth ebay

Call them from the phone that is registered in your account...
Old 11-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: whats the point of the phone and simcard that you get with stealth ebay

i used a different phone but it went fine.
Old 11-29-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,247 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheats View Post
i used a different phone but it went fine.
If the phone you used was associated to another account now those accounts are linked with all the consequences this may lead to...
Old 11-30-2017
Threadstarter  

yeah it wasn't i made sure of that.

sometimes i forget to turn on my VPN or turn it of when i switch user accounts but im thinking they dont usually link you by ips unless they have another reason for suspicion.
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
yeah it wasn't i made sure of that.

sometimes i forget to turn on my VPN or turn it of when i switch user accounts but im thinking they dont usually link you by ips unless they have another reason for suspicion.
Woah! Stop this thinking as soon as you can.

If you are running Stealth accounts, you must be careful with your methods.

Frankly this no they do nor suspend you by IPs is risky.

You need to be as careful as possible when doing Stealth.

Good Luck with your work.

Old 12-01-2017

Longevity: 72%

If your 'thinking' process results in this kind of conclusion, you need to stop thinking RIGHT NOW.

Try listening to people whose thoughts work better than yours.

There's no shame in not knowing something. Ask.
Old 12-05-2017
Threadstarter  

i got to thinking (this is my last thought im gonna share i promise k) that since my original ebay account wasn't actually banned, rather just ruined by going below standard for 1 month, that even if my accounts get linked it wont be a big deal because my IP isn't associated with a banned or limited ebay account but a very successful and healthy one (at least by appearances).

which brings up the question why didn't i make a new account with the same exact info to use instead of going stealth. i might try that later but first im gonna call ebay to ask about it.
Old 12-05-2017
Super Moderator

Quote:
first im gonna call ebay to ask about it.
rule n°1: do not get for granted anything eBay or PayPal will tell you. They could do the exact opposite.

This forum is for going stealth, this means managing one or more than one account without linking it to other accounts... benefits of this is written all over the forum and it is easy to figure out.

Linking accounts as you are doing, is not recommended. Ebay could have concerns on your modus operandi and close them altogether without warning.
Again, do not trust what they will tell you on the phone, we have 1000's horror stories in here...
Be warned.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
buckwheats (12-05-2017)
Old 12-05-2017
Threadstarter  

fine ill be stealth. i just dont feel secure being stealth until i had a backup stealth. but im a little cheap and dont wanna pay for a VPN for an inactive account. thats like raising a hamster on the side just in case ur #1 main hamster had a health problem and you wanted to have a new hamster at the ready you'd already bonded to...seems like a little more trouble than its worth >_<
Old 12-05-2017

Longevity: 73%

use the same number on your account if you can.
or use a with held number, but make sure you have the phone number handy, they may want to call you back on it, happend to me alot, but sometimes ive got away with it

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING EBAY SAY...

they have a habbit of saying "i do apologise for the incorrect info you were given.. blah blah ur still banned"

and told me many times my selling limits are 70k and im "good to go" if i pay them $$$, then pay then, and im suspended or limited anyway..

don't believe ANYTHING they tell you.
Old 12-06-2017
Super Moderator

Quote:
fine ill be stealth. i just dont feel secure being stealth until i had a backup stealth. but im a little cheap and dont wanna pay for a VPN for an inactive account. thats like raising a hamster on the side just in case ur #1 main hamster had a health problem and you wanted to have a new hamster at the ready you'd already bonded to...seems like a little more trouble than its worth >_<
LOL, sorry but your "hamster" example made me laugh

We have our hamster in here already
Old 12-06-2017

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
i got to thinking (this is my last thought im gonna share i promise k) that since my original ebay account wasn't actually banned, rather just ruined by going below standard for 1 month, that even if my accounts get linked it wont be a big deal because my IP isn't associated with a banned or limited ebay account but a very successful and healthy one (at least by appearances).

which brings up the question why didn't i make a new account with the same exact info to use instead of going stealth. i might try that later but first im gonna call ebay to ask about it.
I started thinking the same to myself today, (keep in mind im still VERY new to stealthing), but if nothing here is "illegal" and no ones selling "⊗⊗⊗⊗" or unauthorised goods etc through eBay or breaking any rules then whats the whole fuss with it being stealth? For some reason I just assumed everyone in stealth was doing some shady stuff
Old 12-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
LOL, sorry but your "hamster" example made me laugh

We have our hamster in here already
Hamster? We have a family of hamsters -and penguins.

The hamsters work much harder than penguins.

Old 12-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Try that now - build multiple accounts which you call eB about this. Don't rely on the one account to win with.