Suspended possibly through stamps.com - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-31-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Suspended possibly through stamps.com

Had a couple ebay account linked and suspended after I set them up to be imported so I can print labels from multiple accounts. Is that possibly how my accounts got suspended?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%
Default Re: Suspended possibly through stamps.com

Yeah it is. They download and attach directly to them so they can overlap. I download CSV's and import directly into encidia for label printing.

I avoid shipstation for similar reasons.
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

yes it was stamps.com that I was using. They make processing orders for muliple accounts easy but it is risky. Tell me do I now have to print label by individual accounts??
Old 02-01-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 50%

Hmm, I have had 2 stealth eBay accounts linked to 1 inkfrog for over a year now and haven't had any issues.
Old 02-01-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcware View Post
yes it was stamps.com that I was using. They make processing orders for muliple accounts easy but it is risky. Tell me do I now have to print label by individual accounts??
Just import each CSV. Go to each store, download the CSV, load it, and print as usual.
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Do you think Royal Mail Click & Drop will have an issue with linking.
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Great advice Gladiator.

I've been using multiple stamps.com accounts for years so I can auto-import from all my business accounts. Never link the same stamps.com account to multiple eBays. Easy link.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Lesson learned. So what is the advantage of using Stamps.com vs printing from eBay ??
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Lesson learned. So what is the advantage of using Stamps.com vs printing from eBay ??
-faster
-access to better rates
-gives you the ability to have your actual return address on shipments from all your accounts
-labels look better

..to name a few
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018

Longevity: 45%

Shipstation could be different or I've been super lucky... I have all my accounts (>10 <20) connected to shipstation for over a year. The only time you have to worry about linking from my experience is from your IP or cookies when you link your shipstation account because it signs you into ebay to except the connection. Every year you have to reconnect each account because the agreement expires. I've been reconnecting without issue.

If someone has had a different experience with Shipstation I'd like to know.

Let me add all my eBay accounts have their own ship from and return address on Shipstation.

I just did a quick run down of the results a search of shipstation brings up and I didnt see anything about anyone saying they got linked. I do see how easy it could be but I read a long time ago a Shipstation rep was on here and said the way they set up their system would prevent linking but that was probably two or more years ago.

Last edited by nate; 02-01-2018 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

ok now I see. I did set it up(All my accounts) through one ipaddress. So from what I am hearing I should have gone to each account and set it up from the ip address related to each account. Once this is done I can use one account to import from all the accounts Correct?
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%

Start building backup accounts a la stealth method as well.
Old 02-01-2018

Longevity: 73%

Download it as a csv as phaz0rz says, or pull them off your sales register, either way you don't need multiple stamps.com accounts and you NEVER have to worry about linking.

Risk free. Two words I love to hear. I've put too much time and energy into my accounts to risk toasting them for a few seconds of convenience.
Old 02-02-2018

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
ok now I see. I did set it up(All my accounts) through one ipaddress. So from what I am hearing I should have gone to each account and set it up from the ip address related to each account. Once this is done I can use one account to import from all the accounts Correct?
When you initially connect a ebay account to shipstation you have to do everything as if you are logging into ebay (because you actually are). Once the agreement is set up between ebay and shipstation and you log out of both you can access shipstation from any user account, VM, or IP to import shipments.

In all reality your safest bet is the CVS download thing since there is no possibility of linking but I personally am not going to stop using Shipstation until I see a bunch of people posting about getting linked or I get linked myself.

Its been working flawlessly for about 3 years now but thats not to say things cant change.
Old 02-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

I don't want to take credit for Gladiators idea, lol. I'm the idiot using multiple stamps accounts.
Old 02-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
Yeah it is. They download and attach directly to them so they can overlap. I download CSV's and import directly into encidia for label printing.

I avoid shipstation for similar reasons.
Have used shipstation for 2 years. no linking. I don't use the ebay applications link though , i made a external shipstation account. I have 25+ and have had accounts go down, and they were not linked. Same with outlook bookeeping, i use it to keep track of ebay fees for accounting purposes. No issues and that one like 4 years
Old 02-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
If you do stealth correctly, you have no issues using shipstation etc.. apps. They are just creating token's, they have no ability to see what else is on the account, they connect to each account by that token, if you use 1 ip..of course they are going to link. I change ip's every time anyway, but once setup i just do it all through my broadband.

I even have it all automated with keywords that write on the label pseudonyms so i know what the product is and quanity.. eg..

Widget

So it gets 2x widgets About 2 yers ago, i went spending 2 hours each morning prepping 100-125 mails to now spending 30mins max, to just logging the sales and quanity in quickbooks daily now. And since all my products are 4 ounces or less.. unless remotely it happens otherwise, i just click and go.. While i have more money in paypal now my credit card bill each month is crazy and even though i pay it off monthly, it still hurts my credit when my business has such statement balances, even though they are paid.. anyway sorry lol has nothing to do with this rant! off
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (05-18-2019)
Old 02-02-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

So from what i'm ready the best way is 1 stamps.com : 1 ebay account??
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 02-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
So from what i'm ready the best way is 1 stamps.com : 1 ebay account??
Using Gladiator's method of downloading order CSV files, you only need one stamps account regardless of how many eBay's you have. Because you can set your stamps account to auto-import orders from the CSV you download from eBay.

I have 3 stamps accounts only because I wanted the ability to automatically import and postback tracking for my business accounts. For all my small stealth accounts I usually just manually copy/paste orders and print labels that way.

People here have been saying for years it's safe to use Shipstation on multiple accounts because their "warehouse" feature or something like that keeps all accounts isolated. I tend to believe it's safe since I haven't seen anyone shut down from Shipstation linking yet. I don't use Shipstation simply because I've never seen the need.
Old 02-15-2018

Longevity: 53%

I print mine through stamps but I copy and paste the address and print them one at a time.
Old 02-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

I'd just use shipstation. so much easier, and it attaches to all your accounts and link it to one account as if you got one really big account.
Old 02-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
I print mine through stamps but I copy and paste the address and print them one at a time.
You could at least link your stamps.com account to your busiest eBay account, so you don't have to copy/paste all of your orders.