Strange Things Happening. Please Read - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Strange Things Happening. Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
Update 1 year later:
I have been consistently selling on this account despite the restriction of 35 items/ $3000.

I just looked at the account and could not believe, after one year the account has been restored to 10k items/ $10k!! Thats more than what I initially had.
Remember this account was linked with one of my past accounts that was MC0011 blocked...Persistence pays off guys!

Now lets stop play roulette and keep this thing clean. Midas is still in effect :-)

It would be really helpful for everyone here if you share how exactly you got sloppy. That will help everyone avoid potential trouble.

As I understood, MC011 is a restriction you will have when eBay wants proofs of delivery. If it was something else (Vero for example), I think eBay would have toasted the linked account all together.

I am really glad you got your thing going again. I wouldn't wish an eBay or Amazon suspension even to my enemies

There is a saying where I come from which says something along the lines:

Cut a man's head, but don't cut a man's income
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
It would be really helpful for everyone here if you share how exactly you got sloppy. That will help everyone avoid potential trouble.

As I understood, MC011 is a restriction you will have when eBay wants proofs of delivery. If it was something else (Vero for example), I think eBay would have toasted the linked account all together.

I am really glad you got your thing going again. I wouldn't wish an eBay or Amazon suspension even to my enemies

Listen champ, when I got that MC011 my first time around as probably were most ppl on this site, I was devastated but ultimately I had to become extremelyyyy resourceful as I'm sure you had to as well.
Next, I become sloppy by doing the following:
I ordered a charger on the new account and put the old address as the shipping address - it was sloppy, careless, and dumb... I got the email the following day about the restriction tying it to the old account.

I did not know if this account would last but apparently customer service, continuously selling with low return rate has driven the account back on track.
Hope this helps.
Old 02-15-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
Listen champ, when I got that MC011 my first time around as probably were most ppl on this site, I was devastated but ultimately I had to become extremelyyyy resourceful as I'm sure you had to as well.
Next, I become sloppy by doing the following:
I ordered a charger on the new account and put the old address as the shipping address - it was sloppy, careless, and dumb... I got the email the following day about the restriction tying it to the old account.

I did not know if this account would last but apparently customer service, continuously selling with low return rate has driven the account back on track.
Hope this helps.

Let me get this straight. The new stealth account was registered using different info, right? Then you placed an order and shipped it to the name and address of the old "restricted" account?

I don't think what happend happend because of your old "MC011" account. That way all dropshipper accounts would be flagged similarly. If I go right now on eBay, place an order from my account and ship it to your address that is attached to the "MC011" account, will that result in my account getting restricted? I honestly don't think so.

When eBay links a new account to an old restricted one, they usually restrict both. The timing of the last "restriction" you had might be a total coincidence.

Have you thought deeply about the matter? Maybe you have slipped someway else?

EDIT:

How long did it take for new account to take off after that last restriction?
Old 02-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Let me get this straight. The new stealth account was registered using different info, right? Then you placed an order and shipped it to the name and address of the old "restricted" account?

I don't think what happend happend because of your old "MC011" account. That way all dropshipper accounts would be flagged similarly. If I go right now on eBay, place an order from my account and ship it to your address that is attached to the "MC011" account, will that result in my account getting restricted? I honestly don't think so.

When eBay links a new account to an old restricted one, they usually restrict both. The timing of the last "restriction" you had might be a total coincidence.

Have you thought deeply about the matter? Maybe you have slipped someway else?

EDIT:

How long did it take for new account to take off after that last restriction?
If you place an order from your account, and change the address to the address of my MC011 Restricted account, your account will be flagged and linked to an old account. However ALL Information I used was Brand New, but SAME LAST NAME on the new account. - Perhaps the matching of the last name + same address lead to restriction??

If you purchase something on eBay and change the address to that of a restricted account, then yes it can get restricted- I am not a dropshipper so I do not know the specifics of what that entails but it is what occurred.
(I have New Address, New IP, New Name(But same Last Name)-etc etc)

-My account was restricted in terms of volume of sales from 100 items/5k to 35 items/3k worth
-My account was restored to 10k items/ 10k worth
-It took approximately 8 months to restore.
- I continued to sell despite the restriction- I never called in to eBay because It might just raise more redflags and draw attention

I hope this helps.
Old 02-16-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:

e
Nice. Kill him but don't destroy his income.