Strange Things Happening. Please Read - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Strange Things Happening. Please Read

Hello All. I've been operating several accounts with close to 20k Sales in the last 31 days. I got careless and sloppy on one of my accounts, and eBay Linked it to one of my past restricted accounts. So I get the email saying my account has been restricted.
However, they restricted my account from 100 Items/ 5k to only selling 35 Items/3k worth of items!
I just listed some items today and it allowed me to list. Midas Touch anyone?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Strange Things Happening. Please Read

No, if you had a true Midas touch you would not have got careless and sloppy.

The fact ebay found a link to a suspended account makes me worry.

Sorry, I see no Midas touch.

Old 03-01-2018

Longevity: 73%

Yeah, that's just the start. If they truly linked it to another restricted account the limits are going to get tighter or the account will be suspended altogether.

Get your money out of the PP account asap, you're about to lose it.
Old 03-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Yeah, that's just the start. If they truly linked it to another restricted account the limits are going to get tighter or the account will be suspended altogether.

Get your money out of the PP account asap, you're about to lose it.
Th PP account linked to the previous eBay account was not restricted. Solely the eBay account. (I still to this day recieve payments via PayPal) So I think your assumptions on PayPal getting Limited are incorrect.
Further I guess there is a lifeline on the eBay account, anyone with a SIMILAR experience (not an assumption nor speculating like most people on here do) know how long or if ever?
Old 03-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

nobody has a crystal ball.....You just told us not to make assumptions or speculate, so what do you want us to do?

Not being rude here, but you just eliminated any possible chance of an answer and unintentionally insulted anyone with any experience...

Also, you seem arrogant to suggest you have a midas touch, yet messed up. You sound reckless and careless, not a midas touch. It sounds like the exact opposite of a midas touch........
Old 03-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly OP - all the posters have posted some truths. Only thing I can add is that I had one account reduced HEAVILY in listing number way back before I was into stealth process.

That reduction went to permanent suspension in about 30-60 days if I recall correctly - just giving you my own experience.

Never can truly know...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
TheRealist (03-01-2018)
Old 03-01-2018

From your previous posts, I realize you know everything there is to know, ( so I wonder why you are bothering to ask anything at all - must be just to give yourself a chance to tell us we're all idiots, I suppose ) however my comments are based on experience.

If your EB's have been linked, that info has been passed along to PP. PP will be manually reviewing your accounts and anything you ever touched - transfers, payments, withdrawls, purchases, bank accounts, credit cards, funding methods - everything, they'll pump the data into their network of bots to look for patterns, and they won't like what they see.

Don't forget what happened to King Midas. He starved to death. I'll let the parallels write themselves.

You're going to need more than cocky arrogance to get out of this one, Golden Boy.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
yankee (03-01-2018)
Old 03-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Somethings not adding up. After my eBay became restricted, I CONTINUEDA to sell close to 50k thereafter solely through PayPal(I sustained great relations with wholesale buyers). My PayPal is not restricted. So why would PayPal become limited if both accounts are in good standing??
And how do you know these things, you speak with such precisement. Not trying to be rude but you appear to be a professional speculator...
Old 03-01-2018
Threadstarter  

The question is: Can 2 Paypal accounts be operated in the same location if they are both in good standing?
I know with ebay the answer is yes but does that apply to PayPal as well?
Old 03-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

i dont think with your ****ty attitude and obnoxious replies many people will be answering these questions.

EVERYTHING is speculation...... get real dude.
Old 03-01-2018

Longevity: 53%

Your so funny, I want to party with you guys,

Quote:
From your previous posts, I realize you know everything there is to know, ( so I wonder why you are bothering to ask anything at all - must be just to give yourself a chance to tell us we're all idiots, I suppose ) however my comments are based on experience.

If your EB's have been linked, that info has been passed along to PP. PP will be manually reviewing your accounts and anything you ever touched - transfers, payments, withdrawls, purchases, bank accounts, credit cards, funding methods - everything, they'll pump the data into their network of bots to look for patterns, and they won't like what they see.

Don't forget what happened to King Midas. He starved to death. I'll let the parallels write themselves.

You're going to need more than cocky arrogance to get out of this one, Golden Boy.
Old 03-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Youre just Miserable. So far so good. Midas touch in effect
Old 03-02-2018

Twenty eight hours from your first post and you're bragging because they haven't taken you down yet...

ROFLMFAO!!!
Old 03-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Midas touch for what? only being crippled for stupidity so far? LOL Ya, you are awesome!
Old 03-02-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

From my own experience, I have a PayPal that was linked to a burned eBay that’s still fine after like...8 years. Now, it’s a verified account with a full social attached so that may be the difference.

As others said it’s up to PayPal and how they feel about the accounts. Just because the PayPal is fine doesn’t mean it will stay that way, especially in the cases of stealth created accounts. You may luck out like myself and be fine, or you may lose your money for six months after they close you down. You have a risk and it’s your choice on how to continue with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
TheRealist (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
The question is: Can 2 Paypal accounts be operated in the same location if they are both in good standing?
I know with ebay the answer is yes but does that apply to PayPal as well?
Difficult to say 100% - it does happen at companies where many users might have paypals set up with same ip....
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
TheRealist (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Twenty eight hours from your first post and you're bragging because they haven't taken you down yet...

ROFLMFAO!!!
You are having too much fun here. You need a life brother.
Old 03-02-2018
Threadstarter  

I would like to thank those who have assisted me in answering my questions. The paypal linked to the partially restricted eBay account is a Business Account LLC verified through an ITIN.
I was really planning on pumping 200k through it this year. SMH! If worst comes to worst, if the eBAy is burned, is the PayPal account salvageable? And if so how? As it most likely will remain in good standing...
Old 03-02-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
I would like to thank those who have assisted me in answering my questions. The paypal linked to the partially restricted eBay account is a Business Account LLC verified through an ITIN.
I was really planning on pumping 200k through it this year. SMH! If worst comes to worst, if the eBAy is burned, is the PayPal account salvageable? And if so how? As it most likely will remain in good standing...
I pretty much answered this for you. If the account is fully verified as you say, it should be fine independent of eBay. It can never be attached to another eBay, but for everything else it may be fine. As I said, from experience, it’s not a big deal if the PayPal is verified and there’s no PayPal issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
TheRealist (03-02-2018)
Old 03-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

long term, using a good paypal that has been used on a bad ebay does not work. Short term(few weeks up to a year) you can use it on ebay by adding a new email address. You often will have the initial ebay funds held.

I use old paypal accounts for wholesale business and other sites, facebook groups, etc...especially if I have a good bank account attached.
Old 03-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
long term, using a good paypal that has been used on a bad ebay again on another good ebay does not work. Short term(few weeks up to a year) you can use it on ebay by adding a new email address. You often will have the initial ebay funds held.

I use old paypal accounts for wholesale business and other sites, facebook groups, etc...especially if I have a good bank account attached.
Fixed that for you. I do the same thing with my old orphaned PP's.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
yankee (03-03-2018)
Old 02-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Update 1 year later:
I have been consistently selling on this account despite the restriction of 35 items/ $3000.

I just looked at the account and could not believe, after one year the account has been restored to 10k items/ $10k!! Thats more than what I initially had.
Remember this account was linked with one of my past accounts that was MC0011 blocked...Persistence pays off guys!

Now lets stop play roulette and keep this thing clean. Midas is still in effect :-)