eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My Experience Calling Ebay About Limit Increases! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/116260-my-experience-calling-ebay-about-limit-increases.html)

Mr. Invisible 03-26-2018 12:01 PM

My Experience Calling Ebay About Limit Increases!

I had about 10 aged Paypals without Ebay accounts. I originally created these accounts over 6 years ago for transferring purposes before discovering that was not a smart way to cash out. They all had google voice numbers that are still live.

Due to the new upcoming Paypal changes next month, I decided to create new Ebay accounts, link them to the aged Paypals & add bank accounts to them.

Due to the linked GV numbers I got the dreaded 0/0 limits on all of them. I usually avoided talking to ebay at all costs, but had no other choice. So I called in... It was super easy, 1st account 50/3500, 2nd account 50/5000. :cheer:

Guys don't give up on those 0/0 limit accounts, call in to get those limits increased. :d

ebaystealth1974 03-26-2018 12:36 PM

Re: My Experience Calling Ebay About Limit Increases!

Awesome! :)

SaiJin 03-26-2018 04:03 PM

Great that you lucked out on that.

When you got nothing else to lose, all you can do is try to the best of your ability and some times the results are fantastic like this.

Otherwise, how is it going with the stealth guide ? Have you been following it to create newer accounts for back up?

dealagreeproceed 03-26-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible (Post 910177)
I had about 10 aged Paypals without Ebay accounts. I originally created these accounts over 6 years ago for transferring purposes before discovering that was not a smart way to cash out. They all had google voice numbers that are still live.

Due to the new upcoming Paypal changes next month, I decided to create new Ebay accounts, link them to the aged Paypals & add bank accounts to them.

Due to the linked GV numbers I got the dreaded 0/0 limits on all of them. I usually avoided talking to ebay at all costs, but had no other choice. So I called in... It was super easy, 1st account 50/3500, 2nd account 50/5000. :cheer:

Guys don't give up on those 0/0 limit accounts, call in to get those limits increased. :d

did they ask you any database questions?

empirestate 03-26-2018 11:11 PM

eBay loves you to be a seller since they are suspending accounts daily. They need replacements.

Add NEW PP to eBay
Clean photos
Bulk resize images

phaz0rz 03-27-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 910280)

They never have for me and I've called 5 or 6 times. They ask general selling related questions like "what you gonn be sellin dawg?" and "you be stockin that ish yoself dawg?". (that's just how they sound on the phone - idk why)

:coffee:

ebaystealth1974 03-27-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 910328)
"what you gonn be sellin dawg?" and "you be stockin that ish yoself dawg?". (that's just how they sound on the phone - idk why)

:coffee:

:pound::pound:

glacier922 03-27-2018 09:52 AM

What if you ask for a raise from 5/500 accounts rather than 0/0? What questions will they throw at u?

ebaystealth1974 03-27-2018 09:58 AM

With a 5/500 account, what's there to lose? Call and find out...

glacier922 03-27-2018 10:06 AM

^^^^

Sometimes they make it go back to 0/0

phaz0rz 03-27-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 910353)
What if you ask for a raise from 5/500 accounts rather than 0/0? What questions will they throw at u?

In my experience they ask the same kind of questions regardless of what your limits are when you call in, and they're always related to your selling practices and not identity verification.

I've only ever been hit with DB questions after calling in on an account which had already been sent some kind of MCxxx message.

It's always along these lines:
What kind of items will you be selling?
Will you be stocking the items yourself? (answer is always yes)
Do you plan to grow or stay part-time?

austyn12x 03-27-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

If you know how to talk , you usually can get unlimited even if u fail.

austyn12x 03-27-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 910359)
In my experience they ask the same kind of questions regardless of what your limits are when you call in, and they're always related to your selling practices and not identity verification.

I've only ever been hit with DB questions after calling in on an account which had already been sent some kind of MCxxx message.

It's always along these lines:
What kind of items will you be selling?
Will you be stocking the items yourself? (answer is always yes)
Do you plan to grow or stay part-time?

Really? i never had a problem saying "i am looking to find new products to sell before i get these in bulk"

juozas35k 03-27-2018 04:31 PM

Do business well and you will get automatic increases like I got 10 fold increase..

dealagreeproceed 03-27-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 910353)

they will tell you to wait 1 month from the day you first list something before you can increase it...

nickopedia 03-27-2018 09:50 PM

Be fortunate you wern't asked the database questions.

When I called to get the 0/0 limits reset on 3 accounts, they wanted me to answer the public database questions on two of them. The lasts one they just asked me what I was selling, if I have the items available, how I'll ship, etc and they gave me 100/3000 limit. The other two accounts I wasn't so lucky as the database questions didn't correspond to any real data.

Mr. Invisible 03-27-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Yes but they could not find me of course..... "wow, that is very strange maybe it's because I just recently became a US resident and relocated to XYZ from Canada 3 months ago" "yea that is probably the problem, ok another way we can do this is get your account verified and call back...." "ummm do you know how long that process with take, I've never done this before" lol

Called back after verification & linked to EB "last rep couldn't find me since I just moved to this area 3 months ago and said to get my paypal verified as an alternative way to verify my ID"..... boom 35/3500 & 50/5000 :clap:

Mr. Invisible 03-27-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 910219)
Great that you lucked out on that.

When you got nothing else to lose, all you can do is try to the best of your ability and some times the results are fantastic like this.

Otherwise, how is it going with the stealth guide ? Have you been following it to create newer accounts for back up?

No problems as long as I use SIMS/Tracfones for the number. VOIP/GV/TXT apps = must call in most of the time.

Mr. Invisible 03-27-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 910476)
Be fortunate you wern't asked the database questions.

When I called to get the 0/0 limits reset on 3 accounts, they wanted me to answer the public database questions on two of them. The lasts one they just asked me what I was selling, if I have the items available, how I'll ship, etc and they gave me 100/3000 limit. The other two accounts I wasn't so lucky as the database questions didn't correspond to any real data.

a. They can't find you, well then you need a legit excuse why they cant find you.
b. If they start asking database questions, someones identity was jacked to make that account. :rip::nono: