10k Net Profit Dropshipping from Homedepot to Ebay ONLY - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-28-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default 10k Net Profit Dropshipping from Homedepot to Ebay ONLY

What do you guys think of this guy. He drop ships all home depot products on EBAY. Ps watch video at about 2x speed.

This guy took david Vu's dropshipping course and claims to only be dropshipping via home depot. He says he has about a profit margin of 28% and now makes like 10k a month net profit reselling on ebay.

Btw he has since hired virtual assistants for his business and now is making like 20k a month

I'm just straight up baffled by this. Out of all the dropshippers I heard, most say they make about 10% profit margin at the very most. He left his job as a software engineer. HOW IS HE DOING THIS???

His business he claims is even growing more.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-28-2018 at 06:20 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: 10k Net Profit Dropshipping from Homedepot to Ebay ONLY

You are impressed by this?
Old 05-28-2018

Listened to about an hour long interview of a guy who did 8mil dropshipping. He had about 20 VAs helping him. By the way he talked, I do believe him. He said his profit margin was 10%. The amount of transactions to do 8mil in sales at 10% profit is a pretty solid base for comparison.

Albeit, the guys math all checks out, the webpages are real, and tools are expensive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
Gambitv01 (05-30-2018), mrowcp (06-08-2018)
Old 05-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
You are impressed by this?
Ya, because he claims all of his inventory comes from home depot only. that literally means anyone can do it but how he's implementing it on ebay must be special .....

Insane, inspiring and the fact that really it's HOME DEPOT , so there's no secret sourcing.

One ebay account too.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-28-2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Listened to about an hour long interview of a guy who did 8mil dropshipping. He had about 20 VAs helping him. By the way he talked, I do believe him. He said his profit margin was 10%. The amount of transactions to do 8mil in sales at 10% profit is a pretty solid base for comparison.

Albeit, the guys math all checks out, the webpages are real, and tools are expensive.
Yes his math indeed checks out. His tools are expensive but not relative to what he's popping out.

What stops the rest of us from doing this? I mean he claims IT'S ONLY HOMEDEPOT SOURCING.

Ya he recently since 2018 moved on to Va's as well I believe he's doing 20-to maybe 30k profit a month.

Here's the thing- other's tried to do what he did with home depot dsing and they failed miserably. This guy was getting 28% profit margin since he began dropshipping very early on.

He's got vids of his whole journey of revenue, and profit from the beginning.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-28-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-28-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEARNINGONLY View Post
Yes his math indeed checks out. His tools are expensive but not relative to what he's popping out.

What stops the rest of us from doing this? I mean he claims IT'S ONLY HOMEDEPOT SOURCING.

Ya he recently since 2018 moved on to Va's as well I believe he's doing 20-to maybe 30k profit a month.

Here's the thing- other's tried to do what he did with home depot dsing and they failed miserably. This guy was getting 28% profit margin since he began dropshipping very early on.

He's got vids of his whole journey of revenue, and profit from the beginning.
Would wager a lot of his listings are front page. Once you're there you can bump your prices up a lot more than everyone else. Still blows my mind people will take convenience over searching for cheaper prices, or they're completely ignorant.
Old 05-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Wonder why Home Depot exclusively?
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
LEARNINGONLY (05-28-2018)
Old 05-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Wonder why Home Depot exclusively?
I guess it worked the best for him as a source. I find it remarkable how this is working for him. He says he lists for 1.4 times the price of each home depot good, get's 28% profit margin. I was thinking he has some tricks of the trade in order to pull that off.
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Would wager a lot of his listings are front page. Once you're there you can bump your prices up a lot more than everyone else. Still blows my mind people will take convenience over searching for cheaper prices, or they're completely ignorant.
Do you think he has a major trick to getting all his items to first page? I mean he was a software engineer maybe he did something clever.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-29-2018 at 02:19 AM.
Old 05-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

With all due respect to OP, I'm tired of seeing threads like this. I have had online marketing experience before commencing business on eBay, so I can assure you that this is literally exploding with BS.

Have you wondered how he makes 20k a month and still has the time to coach you for $100 per hour?
Why doesn't he 'rinse and repeat' his business on other accounts to scale up to 40K, 80k etc.?
Why would he instead teach you to compete with him when he can make it all for himself?

It was Archibald MacLeish who wrote: "The only thing about a man that is a man . . . is his mind. Everything else you can find in a pig or a horse."

If you commit to knowing everything there is to know about your business; you're far more likely to succeed; as opposed to falling for snake-oil stuff like this.

Your mind is a goldmine. Nothing more fulfilling than its effective use to develop the good ideas it supplies you, and then the internet to research those ideas.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
BiN4RY (05-29-2018), chimera (05-29-2018), jellal1993 (08-15-2018), jholl99 (05-29-2018), JJ373 (07-03-2018), mrowcp (06-08-2018), yankee (05-29-2018), Yasav (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

I haven't watched the vid yet, but if it's easily possible to make more with Amazon and other suppliers then home depot should be no exception.

Don't listen to the "if it was that easy everyone would be doing it" crowd too much, people told me the same more than 10 years ago, they're probably still staring out of the window of their government office building pushing paper around.

Then again, I never trusted dropshippers who spend time coaching others, at the very least they are exaggerating their earnings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
chimera (05-29-2018), Yasav (06-11-2018)
Old 05-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

This dude is making MORE money coaching people than what he is doing online himself.

IF he is making 28% drop shipping exclusively, it is not NET profit. Just think ebay and paypal take 13%+ of the gross total. He would have to be almost doubling cost of goods.

Now it is possibly he is using a credit card and other possible rewards system such as ebayes or whatnot and adding that into his profit margin and odds are he is not considering cost of goods in this math because as far as drop shipping, you dont have any.

My point being is he is selling you a product and he is not buying something for $100 and selling for $200 on ebay to make after all expenses $38.00 UNLESS he is focusing on international buyers only and then you have other issues.
Old 05-29-2018

Home depot is chock-full of goods, perhaps he is confident you won't either find and sell what he is selling and/or the chances of you succeeding like him are very slim. TBH, that's a risk I'd be willing to take. The money you make from coaching and selling a course would well outweigh the sales you lose from a handful of somewhat successful sellers.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 05-29-2018 at 12:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
LEARNINGONLY (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
With all due respect to OP, I'm tired of seeing threads like this. I have had online marketing experience before commencing business on eBay, so I can assure you that this is literally exploding with BS.

Have you wondered how he makes 20k a month and still has the time to coach you for $100 per hour?
Why doesn't he 'rinse and repeat' his business on other accounts to scale up to 40K, 80k etc.?
Why would he instead teach you to compete with him when he can make it all for himself?
I'm the Op and I 100% share your skepticism especially with most bs money making youtubers preaching they know how to make money via a method and then attempt to sell a course. Most yes are lying just to sell a course. Especially those shopify fb ad guys.

He claims he only knows home depot sourcing so far so maybe that's why he doesn't expand but from the beginning of his youtube he showed his numbers 2k profit, 4k month 6, 8k month 9 about 10 k month 13, now when he finally got VA's he's making 20k+. Look at his youtube, see the progress from when he began month 2-3 to like month 18 or so.

However This guy has literally started from month 2 on Ebay all the way to about 18 months later showing his progress and telling us his NET PROFIT, GROSS PROFIT, PROFIT MARGIN, REVENUE , EBAY EXPENSES, GC SAVINGS, CASHBACK SITE SAVINGS ETC. His numbers all add up ...

..And

He displays on the screen while moving through his ebay where it says last 31 days he took in 40k in revenue. Shows him logging into his Paypal and shows the GRAPHS showing his money making. All money adds up. .. could he be photoshopping??

To further his crediability, David Vu a famous drop shipper and course developer for dsing on ebay meets up with him, and other successful dropshippers on ebay for annual events. All these guys have proof and are very credible.

I have asked myself How is he NETTING 28% profit margin despite ebay and paypal fees, how is he selling only 1.4 price difference and doing that plus getting a bunch of sales.

Btw he no longer posts his videos on profit but logged into his ebay and it said last 31 days 200k revenue. He's making about 56k now a month that would seem to be.

Why am I stunned by all this stuff?? Simply because he showed him scrolling and clicking through his ebay and paypal, the accounting AND his model is just sourcing good from home depot.

Please see his videos with monthly income and going through ebay ...

Looking forward to your reply. I respect you input on this as I think this guy is honestly using David Vu's method with success.

What do you think?

APPRECIATE IT.
Old 05-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

so are you getting paid per click? Are you selling his course? It sounds more like YOUR are selling something here.....
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
This dude is making MORE money coaching people than what he is doing online himself.

IF he is making 28% drop shipping exclusively, it is not NET profit. Just think ebay and paypal take 13%+ of the gross total. He would have to be almost doubling cost of goods.

See his youtube channel (watch on like 2.5X his voice is insanely slow)

He shows his accounting at almost every month. Claims 28% profit margin is NET not just Gross. I thought of the fees too , he says he manages gift card discounts, cash back sites to get his profit margin so high.

I seriously though am thinking he's doing something black hat to get it that high. I've see most youtubers BS to sell their courses. I don't think this is the case here. Maybe he's doing something very creative/black hat to get it so high idk. Just stunned and am trying analyze this dude.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-29-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

[quote=learningonly;922842]
Quote:
this dude is making more money coaching people than what he is doing online himself.

If he is making 28% drop shipping exclusively, it is not net profit. Just think ebay and paypal take 13%+ of the gross total. He would have to be almost doubling cost of goods.

see his youtube channel (watch on like 2.5x his voice is insanely slow) only has 3k subscribers idk if that is enough to get money to his coaching.

Also is he editing the video where he goes through his accounts and it shows high revenue?

He shows his accounting at almost every month. Claims 28% profit margin is net not just gross. I thought of the fees too , he says he manages gift card discounts, cash back sites to get his profit margin so high.

I seriously though am thinking he's doing something black hat to get it that high. I've see most youtubers bs to sell their courses. I don't think this is the case here. Maybe he's doing something very creative/black hat to get it so high idk. Just stunned and am trying analyze this dude.

Appreciate your analysis and feedback.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-29-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
so are you getting paid per click? Are you selling his course? It sounds more like YOUR are selling something here.....
Lol i can totally see where you think that. I want to crack this guy open and do what he's doing if it's truly an open method of money making.

I asked another quesiton about david vu's course because I want to emulate the ds model with home depot if it is True.

Not getting paid but I want to take this damn model to the bank if it's true.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-29-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

[quote=LEARNINGONLY;922842]
Quote:

See his youtube channel and vids of where he's going through his ebay and paypal on vids.

He shows his accounting at almost every month. Claims 28% profit margin is NET not just Gross. I thought of the fees too , he says he manages gift card discounts, cash back sites to get his profit margin so high.

I seriously though am thinking he's doing something black hat to get it that high. I've see most youtubers BS to sell their courses. I don't think this is the case here. Maybe he's doing something very creative/black hat to get it so high idk. Just stunned and am trying analyze this dude.
Old 05-29-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

Yeah you really just sound like your selling his course...

Dropshipping is going through a major shake up at the moment for US and UK. I reckon the only people making proper profits for a while will be people selling DS courses to newbies. Oh yeah and people getting referral fees for getting people to sign up to DS courses like you are trying to do
Old 05-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
Yeah you really just sound like your selling his course...

Dropshipping is going through a major shake up at the moment for US and UK. I reckon the only people making proper profits for a while will be people selling DS courses to newbies. Oh yeah and people getting referral fees for getting people to sign up to DS courses like you are trying to do
Swear I'm not doing that. See his vids and tell me they don't appear honest??

I'm seriously just a beginner trying to tap into what I think is an honest method.

If he is lying though like a lot of you think , editing videos of ebay and paypal scrolling thru and calculating pfone numbers for a ccounting each month and appearing honest- than ya he's a total diK head.

I appreciate any analysis on this guy - good or bad. .. as I want to crack it for myself.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 05-29-2018 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LEARNINGONLY For This Useful Post:
MikeChi85 (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

You dont need to buy a course to learn dropshipping.

That part is simple.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chimera For This Useful Post:
jellal1993 (08-15-2018), yankee (05-29-2018), Yasav (05-29-2018)