Why now always ebay accounts got suspended.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-15-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Why now always ebay accounts got suspended..

Hi guys
i m from italy and since 4 years i succesfully run multiple ebay accounts on ebay Italia but now i have big problem..
I ve always followed litterally the well-know stealth steps (creating 1 new windows user for each new acc ebay, using different IP, using different modem and also i use different laptops etc etc)
But since July i ve got a problem on managing multiple ebay accounts :
now evertyme ebay suspend my accounts, accounts have 30-40 days since first item sell.
I also tried to use for every ebay account a dedicated -not shared and Static IP address with VPN but now way...
The only reason that i can guess is that my laptops need to be formatted to delete all ebay log tracking...so they will look as brand new
Thanks a lot to who could help me on resolving this issue who is making me crazy
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2018

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Why now always ebay accounts got suspended..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papero77 View Post
I ve always followed litterally the well-know stealth steps (creating 1 new windows user for each new acc ebay, using different IP, using different modem and also i use different laptops etc etc)crazy
Did you tracked all logged IPs ? You wiped photos ?
Is there browsing history before first sale and is it high risk item ?
Old 08-15-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Suspensions are usually down to the items you sell. Good items can become problematic over time.

Do you sell high risk items?
Old 08-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Hi, items they are wash machines and air conditioning machines, so i dont think they are high risk items as for example electronics stuff or watches or Tv..
Photos are taken from Google but always i rename the photo url
No, i dont keep IP tracked history, i ve managed hundreds and hundreds fo ebay accounts in past years so i ve never keep Ip history tracks and always was good and also i use VPN sometimes so IP is unique, not shared and dedicated
Anyone knows if my laptops can be affected somehow and in some way?
Remember that even if we changing always windows users... the hard disk of PC is always only ONE and some tracks can be log and registered there forever..untill we dont format the pc and erase all data making our pc as brand new...
The Following User Says Thank You to Papero77 For This Useful Post:
Lucky100 (08-15-2018)
Old 08-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papero77 View Post
Remember that even if we changing always windows users... the hard disk of PC is always only ONE and some tracks can be log and registered there forever..untill we dont format the pc and erase all data making our pc as brand new...
Not to worry about for ebay right now
Old 08-15-2018
Threadstarter  

So which is the reason why now i regulary got suspended every account when i start to sell items of 250 euro each?
(all accounts have 30 days from first item sell date..and during these 30 days in every accounts i have sold approximately 20 items of small value, about 3 euro each
Old 08-15-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You will need to change up your selling methods by the sounds of it. The fact you go from 3euro to 250euro items is a massive red flag.

Just because it worked in the past, doesn't mean it will always work.
Old 08-18-2018

Longevity: 53%

I am not familiar with eBay Italy BUT it could be that you are taking photos from google.

In the past few months I have had to call in all new accounts and they always ask if the pictures are mine and they want to ensure that I actually have the goods in my possession. I don't recommend taking photos off the internet and I don't recommend using the stock photos.
Old 08-21-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebaum View Post
I am not familiar with eBay Italy BUT it could be that you are taking photos from google.

In the past few months I have had to call in all new accounts and they always ask if the pictures are mine and they want to ensure that I actually have the goods in my possession. I don't recommend taking photos off the internet and I don't recommend using the stock photos.
Can confirm that for ebay EU.

Ebay regular auto suspending accounts due to google photos. They are trying to go away the new dropshippers.

@Papero77 ebay EU have online chat support. Contact them. Be ready for:

Quote:
Thanks, kindly provide me your username, full name, email address, phone number, and address registered on your account.

Upon checking, I can see that your account is currently suspended due to we periodically review members' accounts for additional verification prior to initial listing activity. During this review, we may have additional questions about your registration.

Do you have the item in your possession, or are you using a drop shipper?

I see, do you have receipts for the items you're listing?

Do you have another eBay account aside from this one?
Old 08-21-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Could be down to items you're selling.

Could also be the VPN you are using. You mentioned its dedicated, but that doesn't cut it. Is it fresh? reliable source? etc.

So many potential red flags.