grrrr ebay asking for reciepts on items i sold - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: grrrr ebay asking for reciepts on items i sold

Well its been awhile with no response .. so i called in today . The rep said he sees its still showing pending appeal under review . He suggested I respond to their first email asking me for invoices,and that he would also send in a request for review and that i had sent in all requested docs .. Here's my reply ;;;

Hello ,

I just wanted to follow up, I was told that the pic of my id was rejected it wasn't clear enough .. I have resent a few more pics of it outside with better light to ensure it was legible. I have been a honest top seller for many years on here , since 2007 i think it was .. Never have I had any problems until now .Over the years I have only had a few items get lost in the mail or returned . I take pride in my business to ensure quality items fast shipping and great customer support . Every item sold is inspected before being shipped . Items sold are from store closeouts going out of business sales .. Please see the pictures on most of my listings you will see the kmart target walmart tags still attached to the items ..Everything i have sold comes from a wholesale auction place in ????????? called ??????????. Please feel free to google them or contact them directly "Kay" is the main one over accounts there . I have a state registered re-seller number and my bidder number is 489 to help Kay find me in the system. I have been a top seller for many years and this is confusing to me . I have spent lots of time and effort growing my business on ebay,paid lots of fees and spent a great deal shipping. A ebay rep said it mite have been caused by me selling more than normal, I got my company bonus and decided to invest it into my ebay store. I bought 2 pallets of store returns and where kmart went out of business ,It was a large investment but also allowed me a great supply of items to sell . This is the only reason for a increase in sales as that I wanted to focus my attention full time into my ebay store .. I just attended a ebay seminar and saw cases of sellers selling 100's of thousands of dollars ea year. I decided to it was time to give it my fullest attention making it a full time job, only to end up limited :( Please let me know if there is anything else needed to get my account back in good standings .
Thanks for you time and attention.

:P Worth a try
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2018

Longevity: 38%

Heard back yet?
Old 10-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 73%

said they had trouble reading my info and would like to "re review" it lol i resent everything again waiting for a response
Old 10-13-2018

Longevity: 35%

I am really interested to see the outcome of this. Please let us know what happens as soon as you know!
Old 11-04-2018

Longevity: 31%

This s.cks man... Keep us posted, how things are going!!