In depth Ebay questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-24-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default In depth Ebay questions

Hi,

A little about myself. My name is Alex and I've been selling on ebay for just under 2 years. Ive been quite successful with it. Ive had a couple accounts. My first Ebay and PayPal account under my name, just recently I got a message saying my selling abilities has been indefinitely suspended and to be honest not really sure how or why it got shut down. Ive also opened a second account under my sisters name (she's aware and accepting of me using her info) which just recently got shut down indefinitely a couple months after the first one got shut down. Her PayPal account is still up as well. Now I've called multiple times for each account trying to get in reinstated and have been unsuccessful. I also manage a couple other guys ebay accounts on top of all of this. So I'm still unsure why my first account was suspended but the second account getting suspended is because I logged into my sisters account then logging into a friends account without clearing the cookies. MAJOR MESS UP

So my questions....

If I were to either make or buy a new ebay/PayPal account and when I'm going to publish the listing and when it asks for a PayPal email address for the funds to be sent to couldn't I just add another email for the money to be sent to my OLD PayPal account (since PayPal can have multiple email address under one account). Because in ebay's eyes I still have a linked and verified PayPal to the account but the funds are going somewhere else and all ebay can see is the email address. That way at the end of the year Ill receive the 1099k form from Paypal and able to pay my taxes properly! And any other ebay account moving forward I'm curious if i can keep adding *new* email addresses to the existing paypal and funnel the profits of lets say 3 ebays into one Paypal.

To add to this question....The verified PayPal account attached to the ebay would need to be able to pay for shipping labels and fees. So since I have a Business Amex account couldn't I just add an authorized user to that account and match the name on the account (since Amex doesn't ask for a SSN when adding authorized user to a business account since its mainly getting a credit card for an employee). There for I'm getting all the credit card points for the fees and labels.

Im pretty new to the stealth ebay and just trying to get a better understanding of it all. Please let me know your thoughts moving forward. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!