Time is Ticking.. Vanilla Visa being DECLINED - ebay 1-time fee payment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-30-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Exclamation I need help guys.. Vanilla Visa being DECLINED - ebay 1-time payment USE my debit?=(

I dont know what to due. I have 3 chances with paying with a credit card. The Vanilla visa is declining. Zip code is correct.

Do I just make the one time payment with my banks debit card?

Last edited by okay; 11-30-2018 at 03:44 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Time is Ticking.. Vanilla Visa being DECLINED - ebay 1-time fee payment

there are way more vcc providers out there. Maybe the BIN number got banned. Just google for vcc and you'll find what you need. Another option would be to use your own credit card together with stealth name ofc and assumed it has never been used on any other ebay account b4. Or pay with paypal balance.
Old 11-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Time is Ticking.. Vanilla Visa being DECLINED - ebay 1-time fee payment

I did this, Logged into my banks online banking and Changed my primary address to my stealth address. Then pay using my debit card leaving the eBay Stealth addy as it is on ebay. I sure did. Lets seeif it works. Then , ill log back into my banks online preferences and change it back soon after one time payment is complete.

Anyone thinks it wont work lemme know

UPDATE -- ebay declined the debit card. Maybe changing the address thru my bank hasnt updated to the card yet damn i got one more chance and im a goner.

UPDATE -- New email from my bank just now about the address change:

"Dear xxxxx

We've received your 'bank name' Online (SM) request to update your address information. You can see the change(s) in your online profile now; we'll update all of your account records in three to five business days).

The bold probably means just that? Address changes wont hit debit card for another 3-5 days?

UPDATE -- Welp, I changed my primary address BACK to the original thru my bank since i only have what one chance to try again on ebay to make this payment. I prolly sabotaged my bank account. I hope i dont trigger an alert on my bank acct. Ill wait a little bit before trying the payment on ebay, again.

I just dont know if I use my stealth name when I try with debit cards. I think it doesnt matter, please anyone correct me if Im wrong. I can hear taps playing....

**Some people say this is illegal but hey its my real bank acct. and i need my paypal and ebay.

Last edited by okay; 11-30-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Old 11-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
there are way more vcc providers out there. Maybe the BIN number got banned. Just google for vcc and you'll find what you need. Another option would be to use your own credit card together with stealth name ofc and assumed it has never been used on any other ebay account b4. Or pay with paypal balance.

What you mean with stealth name? AVS is onlky checking address not name, correct? Because when i just tried it, I left the stealth name as is in the ebay billing. I matched address street and zip. failed, (this could be due to the address i just updated to my stealth address in my bank acct and the change hasnt yet officially hit the debit card yet) #fraaudreasons

Last edited by okay; 11-30-2018 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-30-2018
Threadstarter  

I probably get through this. Looking at paypal records, ebay usually pulls from the paypal in the afternoon today. I sure hope.

If anyone knows If I can add the Vanilla visa to my paypal and setup the vanilla as default primary payment method, will work?

Ive had this account for 6+ years now. Very Very solid. usually always get 1st place in cassini if not 2nd, thru 5th.

Last edited by okay; 11-30-2018 at 05:58 AM.
Old 11-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by okay View Post
I probably get through this. Looking at paypal records, ebay usually pulls from the paypal in the afternoon today. I sure hope.

If anyone knows If I can add the Vanilla visa to my paypal and setup the vanilla as default primary payment method, will work?

Ive had this account for 6+ years now. Very Very solid. usually always get 1st place in cassini if not 2nd, thru 5th.
I have used Vanilla Visa to confirm the pp and use it for payment source
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
okay (11-30-2018)
Old 11-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ive got one on there already when i created it. I will add this new one and set it to primary funding if all else fails. Hopefully my buyer gets his ass up and pays for his best offer item he just scored

Last edited by okay; 11-30-2018 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Hey so far so good man. I set it as the preferred method. I guess its safe to let paypal pull it automatically and it will use the funds on the vanilla? I hope so.

I was gonna make a one time payment since the card is attached but, Im afraid of getting double charged by ebay. Do they really double charge if you make 1 time payment on the day payment is due?
Old 12-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Time is Ticking.. KABOOM! ebay 1-time fee payment

Well it was great while it lasted..

Your eCheck bank payment of $187 USD to eBay Inc is in progress.

Added the card, made it primary funding source.. andawhatayouknow...
They pull from my bank. what a frikin setup!

Yaa ya go ahead add your card well give it a name 'prepaid card' we didnt create a wallet for paypal for no reason now..

I do have the the balance to pay the whole bill.

Is their a way to fix this at this point? Why would the vanilla get added to paypal and not charge it? banned the bin?

heres the email from paypal after i changed the billing agreement for ebay fees:

This email confirms that your preferred funding source for use with your Billing Agreement with eBay Inc. has been changed.

Description: eBay Seller Fees

Last edited by okay; 12-01-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-01-2018
Threadstarter  

No your fffffffffffkd their is no way to stop an echeck. A one-time dip into the acct should be fine.

Why did you let it go this far did you your head?

Okay, look.. you have nothing to worry about, okay? How many people can setup 1 stealth that works for 6 years without any restrictions?

Oh fffk i did bump my head, what am i worried, this acct with take a bullet!

yayaya we will see about that
Old 12-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Don't worry okay - 1 time is unlikely to cause big problems.