Question about using funds on eBay after the Adyen switch - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-09-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Question about using funds on eBay after the Adyen switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This is a very good question, and something I have thought a lot about.

I was asking myself if people who were just selling a couple items around the house going to put up with all this crap?

I think the answer is one that many long time sellers knew all along, that eBay was becoming more like a Amazon type of marketplace that emphasises large sellers. eBay doesn't think there is any real money on the guy selling his garage sale/household items. The real money is with volume sellers.

Maybe this shift is just eBay's way of slowly whittling away the small sellers on their platform as they have been already doing for years?
No,Ayden is one way of allowing EBAY to do business with APPL Pay,GOOGLE Pay and more,not just Paypal
It has nothing to do with small sellers or big sellers.
Ebay used to own Paypal but not anymore and the contract to use Paypal exclusively is soon to expire.
small sellers will just link a bank account to get his sales proceeds,if he does not have a bank account or does not want to use a bank account,see if a Paypal MC debit card would work,the card which costs you 4.95 a month and manned by Bankcorp Bank,once you link it with your Paypal account,you can move money back and forth.
Bankcorp Bank keeps your fund in FDIC insured account ,it can also accept deposits.
But you must provide your SSN and address to get a permanent card.
check out details on both Paypal and Bankcorp bank sites.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman707 View Post
Stealth will survive we’re there is a will there’s a way stay strong
Nahhh.. they're going bye-bye.

It's seeming like the only option for having multiple accounts will be registering multiple entities with the IRS and registering eBay accounts for them. There's nothing stealthy about that. The thing that makes stealth possible is Paypal. Paypal gives regulators the impression that they're verifying and vetting everyone who accepts payments while not really verifying anything. Ebay/Adyen on the other hand is verifying every piece of info submitted to them from what I can tell so far.
Old 05-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It's seeming like the only option for having multiple accounts will be registering multiple entities with the IRS and registering eBay accounts for them. There's nothing stealthy about that.
What about using stuff purchased from the dark web, to set up bank accounts online. Technically, that would still be stealth.
Old 05-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopedan View Post
What about using stuff purchased from the dark web, to set up bank accounts online. Technically, that would still be stealth.
Well, if you put it that way, stealing the identities of real people is likely the only option there. What a slippery slope.
Old 05-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopedan View Post
Yes ID theft is still an option but those aren't stealth accounts. Those would be fraudulent accounts creating tax liabilities for real people.

It would be really hard to create a fully functional stealth account on eBay managed payments using info from the dark net. You'd need to assume the identity you're stealing and have phake physical ID with your picture and SSN cards made for you. Otherwise the fraudulent bank account you buy would be very fragile at best and you probably wouldn't be able to complete the managed payments application.

LLC/corp's are a lot easier and completely legal.
Old 05-09-2019

originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
if he does not have a bank account or does not want to use a bank account,see if a Paypal MC debit card would work
You lost me here. The debit card issued by Paypal will be a moot point once sellers aren't able to accept payments into their Paypal accounts anymore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This debit card which costs 4.95 a month,bankcorp bank keeps yours and other cardholders fund in a FDIC insured account (note one account for all cardholders) but it gives you a routing number and your own sub account number within that account ,so you may be able to link that account to your Ayden account.
If this works,then this replaces the traditional bank account,this is how you can receive sales proceeds from selling used dvd on Ebay via Ayden.
Once Ayden deposits your sales proceeds into that account,if you love PAYPAL so much,then you move it to your Paypal account.
I dont have such Paypal MC debit card,but I know there are Ebay sellers out there who do,if they dont have a bank account or they dont want to use their bank account,you know state govt can look into our bank account to see if we are earning extra if we are collecting SS disability,but they cant or do not look into this card .
Old 05-09-2019

Longevity: 38%

I saw one of those dark things got seized by Governments agencies yesterday.

You couldn't PAY ME to visit one of those sites! Unless maybe through a V P N or something lol
Old 05-09-2019

lol... funny, because I'm not even "in the know"!

Maybe one of these days I'll check it out.
Old 05-09-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

Why a Paypal mc wouldn’t work agent is because Paypal will be gone there won’t be a Paypal to get a card from??

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-09-2019

why would Paypal be gone,you can still use Paypal via Ayden and there are many websites which accept Paypal?
If you have a website and you dont want to apply for a merchant account and pay the fees,then paypal is your solution,no contract to sign,but 30 Cents plus 2.9 % is high.
Paypal also is g ood for sending money overseas,if you dont mind paying Paypal conversion fee.
WMT also have a similar MC debit card,3.95 a month which can be linked to your Paypal account
Old 05-09-2019

so Phaz0rz the stealth accounts we have no we will be able to switch them over when ayden hits along as we get an EIN correct.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-09-2019

I came across one site recently where the author advised using grandma and grandpa SSN as grandma and grandpa do not use Paypal.
How would grandma and grandpa LIKE going to the mail box one day and find a letter from IRS?
Old 05-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I saw one of those dark things got seized by Governments agencies yesterday.

You couldn't PAY ME to visit one of those sites! Unless maybe through a V P N or something lol
Yesterday? Story source?
Old 05-10-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Yesterday? Story source?
Phaz deleted the info. I forget what it was called. I don't follow that crap.
Old 05-10-2019

stealth is like the dark web we will never give up

Old 05-11-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Yes ID theft is still an option but those aren't stealth accounts. Those would be fraudulent accounts creating tax liabilities for real people.

It would be really hard to create a fully functional stealth account on eBay managed payments using info from the dark net. You'd need to assume the identity you're stealing and have phake physical ID with your picture and SSN cards made for you. Otherwise the fraudulent bank account you buy would be very fragile at best and you probably wouldn't be able to complete the managed payments application.

LLC/corp's are a lot easier and completely legal.
are those aged ebay + paypal accounts not using other peoples identities? it looks like they are tied to a person...
Old 05-11-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjames View Post
are those aged ebay + paypal accounts not using other peoples identities? it looks like they are tied to a person...
Does a bear crap in the woods?

You can bet 101% those accounts are using real identities, or at least info that PayPal can verify.

A few years back I made the mistake of buying an account from what I thought was a legitimate seller (not in this site) and the PayPal turned out to have an SSN already attached. When I asked the seller about it, he told me I should be happy because the PP is "100% verified". The seller of these accounts still sells them on a clear web site that I won't mention.

The point I'm trying to make is identity theft is up front & center these days. Sellers are slinging these accounts, and the sad thing is the buyers are either unaware, or simply don't care about using someone's name/SSN for the purpose of selling online. With the use of these accounts, those users are taking a gamble they won't be caught.

I think Adyen will be a game changer, but based on what I read thus far I don't think it's really possible to go "stealth" with those.
Old 05-11-2019

There will always be someone you know who does not use internet,either they are in nursing home or left the country or dont care to,dont know how .
It could be a relative or friend or acquaintance.
In recent years,more naturalised citizens and green card residents have left the country and denounced their citizenship due to US tax policy,and foreign students who return to their own country and have no intention of settling in US.
Old 05-12-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Does a bear crap in the woods?

You can bet 101% those accounts are using real identities, or at least info that PayPal can verify.

A few years back I made the mistake of buying an account from what I thought was a legitimate seller (not in this site) and the PayPal turned out to have an SSN already attached. When I asked the seller about it, he told me I should be happy because the PP is "100% verified". The seller of these accounts still sells them on a clear web site that I won't mention.

The point I'm trying to make is identity theft is up front & center these days. Sellers are slinging these accounts, and the sad thing is the buyers are either unaware, or simply don't care about using someone's name/SSN for the purpose of selling online. With the use of these accounts, those users are taking a gamble they won't be caught.

I think Adyen will be a game changer, but based on what I read thus far I don't think it's really possible to go "stealth" with those.
hmm is there even a way to make a paypal verified without someones name attached? I dont think so right?