eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/126091-ebay-buyer-accounts-getting-blocked-seller.html)

Verb 05-08-2019 03:41 PM

eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Trying to buy stock from an eBay seller using new eBay accounts but same PayPal however they usually block the new eBay account pretty much straight away, as they're probably linking it using the PayPal.

I know I can create new PayPals but this is not ideal as I want to use the same payment card each time.

Any ideas?

jas 05-08-2019 10:36 PM

Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verb (Post 1000807)
Trying to buy stock from an eBay seller using new eBay accounts but same PayPal however they usually block the new eBay account pretty much straight away, as they're probably linking it using the PayPal.

I know I can create new PayPals but this is not ideal as I want to use the same payment card each time.

Any ideas?

Using the same PayPal account with multiple eBay accounts isnt a good idea, and if the buyer is already looking out for your orders sending them with different accounts makes it look even worst.

You said you need to use the same payment card. Could it be possible to use a preloaded VCC to pay for the order?

Verb 05-09-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1000893)
Using the same PayPal account with multiple eBay accounts isnt a good idea, and if the buyer is already looking out for your orders sending them with different accounts makes it look even worst.

You said you need to use the same payment card. Could it be possible to use a preloaded VCC to pay for the order?

That is an option but which VCC’s are relatively easy and cheap to use?

agent006140 05-09-2019 07:42 AM

who is blocking your Ebay account ?Ebay or the seller?
If seller,why not ask the seller?

phaz0rz 05-09-2019 07:53 AM

The seller probably has you blocked by email address instead of username. If that's the case any new eBay you attempt to pay with is already blocked since the payment is coming from the same PP email.

Since you said you prefer to pay with one card.. have you tried paying for orders with that card in guest checkout? You should be able to pay directly without logging into your eB/PP account.

spindoctor 05-09-2019 10:27 AM

Was going to say the exact same thing. Guest checkout is your answer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1000980)
The seller probably has you blocked by email address instead of username. If that's the case any new eBay you attempt to pay with is already blocked since the payment is coming from the same PP email.

Since you said you prefer to pay with one card.. have you tried paying for orders with that card in guest checkout? You should be able to pay directly without logging into your eB/PP account.

Verb 07-01-2019 05:33 AM

Guest checkout worked for an item which was around £25 but not an item which was £799.
Have also tried using my AMEX card and that is failing.
Does anyone know which cards/banks work well for the larger transactions also?

Pandoras_box 07-01-2019 03:22 PM

I would not be giving tips on how to evade another seller's block list here.
Sellers's don't block buyers without reason. If the seller has blocked you for whatever reason, perhaps you should respect their decision and move on.