eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New ebay and Old PP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/126215-new-ebay-old-pp.html)

ViolentTM 05-14-2019 04:53 AM

New ebay and Old PP

Hey guys, so long story short, I got suspended on Ebay.
I've bought the stealth book in the past 2 months, read it, etc, so I have a general idea about going about ebay stealth, and I know there is the general answer of always 'start fresh' and I know how to go about this.

However, I was curious. So, My PayPal doesn't have my SSN, it does have my number, bank accounts, etc, etc and all other personal information I used when I sold with my Ebay obviously.
If I were to change my PayPal email address, and I know my address is burned, same as IP, so I wouldn't use my old ones anymore, do you think this would be enough to get past Ebay linking the accounts?
Otherwise I'm going to have to go full stealth, open up a new bank account, debit card, phone number, etc. So I was just trying to avoid the multi-account hassle. However though, since I haven't provided my SSN, I know I can open a new account with ease besides that. Has anyone tried this method to get around them before? Thanks!

james_112233 05-14-2019 06:35 AM

Re: New ebay and Old PP

I've done just that ... it's working so far. I even contacted customer services and they saw a link, but then another rep didn't see a link and increased my allowances.

It's a gamble. It will work, for how long ? nobody knows.

Try and get some stealth accounts established as well though. Can't rely on a semi-stealth for longevity.

agent006140 05-14-2019 07:36 AM

Paypal never delete anything,if you close your Paypal account,they still keep it in their file.
So if you delete an email address ,it would still be there,but Ebay ?does it know or does it care?
But it is just a matter of time Paypal will be asking for your SS number.

phaz0rz 05-14-2019 07:50 AM

If you're going to do it I recommend you get some other accounts going at the same time, because your old account would be living on borrowed time.

Paypal's are linked to eBay accounts by internal account ID numbers. You can see them but not change them. So changing your Paypal email is irrelevant.

You can see your eBay ID in the top left corner of any of your eBay fee invoices. Paypal account ID is shown in account settings.

rsot 05-14-2019 08:07 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Mayhard 05-14-2019 08:18 AM

it works, just do not link your ebay and paypal together

phaz0rz 05-14-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 1002372)
it works, just do not link your ebay and paypal together

That used to be empirestate's famous claim too.

It works but it's fragile and will inevitably go down. I've tried it every way imaginable on USA accounts and have never lasted longer than 6 months after switching ebay or paypals.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong about it working but it's not safe. Once eBay realizes you have payments going to a Paypal you previously used on an eBay that was banned, they will link the two eBay's together and apply the same restriction to both.

jas 05-14-2019 11:19 AM

Its been tried over and over again and in the long run you wil get shut down

SaiJin 05-14-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViolentTM (Post 1002302)
Hey guys, so long story short, I got suspended on Ebay.
I've bought the stealth book in the past 2 months, read it, etc, so I have a general idea about going about ebay stealth, and I know there is the general answer of always 'start fresh' and I know how to go about this.

However, I was curious. So, My PayPal doesn't have my SSN, it does have my number, bank accounts, etc, etc and all other personal information I used when I sold with my Ebay obviously.
If I were to change my PayPal email address, and I know my address is burned, same as IP, so I wouldn't use my old ones anymore, do you think this would be enough to get past Ebay linking the accounts?
Otherwise I'm going to have to go full stealth, open up a new bank account, debit card, phone number, etc. So I was just trying to avoid the multi-account hassle. However though, since I haven't provided my SSN, I know I can open a new account with ease besides that. Has anyone tried this method to get around them before? Thanks!

if you have the stealth guide, use the code in this forum to get yourself a free 6 mo VIP. It'll also show you actually have our guide.

ViolentTM 05-14-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1002350)
If you're going to do it I recommend you get some other accounts going at the same time, because your old account would be living on borrowed time.

Paypal's are linked to eBay accounts by internal account ID numbers. You can see them but not change them. So changing your Paypal email is irrelevant.

You can see your eBay ID in the top left corner of any of your eBay fee invoices. Paypal account ID is shown in account settings.

Smart man! Thanks for the advice. Starting fresh it is!