Inkfrog updates their prices - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Inkfrog updates their prices

Lol i just got a pop up message that i need to change to a higher plan.. from 29 usd i paid before to 499 USD ... they going to loose a lot of customer.
I just move complete to replymanager for now
And build a own 3rd party tool and offer it to the market.
Scalable

PS: i have one listing on inkfrog running but it shows 168 listings.. their sync doesnt even work.. what a crap service.

I have the feeling that all that companies doing greedy wrong decision give a open market for newcomer..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-13-2019

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Inkfrog updates their prices

I am having a pretty heated email exchange with them today as “chris” from inkfrog told us awhile back that previous members would not be charger, and here we are now theyre asking for 500 a month from their most loyal customers. Id love to have a chat with the guy who thought that was a good business decision for them. The rep that was replying to me ended up making me an offer for paying $1 per month for each of my ebay accounts that i add. Honestly i think they are headed for a consumer agreement class action lawsuit. Sign me up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flowclothingco For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (06-16-2019), stealthbro (06-16-2019)
Old 06-13-2019

Wow you guys too?

Chis I completely Do not agree with this, I have been a member of Inkfrog for over 1 Year and just 2 Months ago I paid $312 for My unlimited Plan. Ive followed all your replied on Aspkin Forums, under Chis @ Inkfrog and you guys have not had any bad feedback, I do not believe in playing for something and have not had any email about my subscription all of a sudden changed and now has hurt my business.

I do not believe a business should offer a plan everyone is okay with paying then all of a sudden once it has alot of subscriptions it can change Old Users plan all of a sudden cancel what they had,
I had just paid $312, Two months ago for my Unlimited Subscription I had… **2 MONTHS ago, now its being changed all of a sudden without warning?**

Now wants to make me a specific plan thats more than TRIPLE what I paid?

No one in there right mind will pay anything over $100 a month from what they were paying before...when everyone was perfectly fine with their plans...
"We can than add a special promo package which allows you to add 50 eBay accounts for $50/month, so that would be 3 of those. So the total would be $229/month and everything in a single account."

And if you havent got hit, Dont worry its coming, His Reply, when I asked how come my other inkfrog didnt get the message?
"The other accounts have not yet been processed, the upgrade notifications are going out in phases."

Did this Guy wake up one day and think, Dang I want a Raise, im going to close everyone's account and make everyone's plan different depending on how im feeling at the moment.

Last edited by cblount1993; 06-13-2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-13-2019

Longevity: 34%

inkfrog has a lot of customers and they see an opportunity to make the big buck because there is no real competition and sellers do not have any real choices in short term

however , the essence of infrog has always been efficiency and low pricing

efficiency will stay but they have opened the doors for the competition and large parts of their customer base will be ready to leave as soon as someone offers an alternative
Old 06-13-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I agree, I commented on another thread that this insane new pricing is based upon sheer greed.

I have a few loose ends to address and their software will be handy for now but when its sorted in about 2 or 3 weeks time I'm cancelling.
What service are you going to use instead? I'm contacting Seller Source Book, Auctiva and Crazylister.
Old 06-15-2019

My Special Deal,
"We can than add a special promo package which allows you to add 50 eBay accounts for $50/month, so that would be 3 of those.
So the total would be $229/month and everything in a single account."

$229 x 12Months = $2748... Peace out inkfrog...
Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 54%

maybe it was spose to be 49.99$ and there system glitched LOL
Old 06-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblount1993 View Post
My Special Deal,
"We can than add a special promo package which allows you to add 50 eBay accounts for $50/month, so that would be 3 of those.
So the total would be $229/month and everything in a single account."

$229 x 12Months = $2748... Peace out inkfrog...
Steal of a deal...
Old 06-15-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
maybe it was spose to be 49.99$ and there system glitched LOL
Haha mmm no no... these are emails directly from him..
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 28%

Imagine what InkFrog thinks of this forum if they raised the price to 499.99.
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

LOL, yup, i paid for the annual plan, then they nulled and renegged. I was a few months in. Then they stopped service for what i paid in advanced and didn't want to honor the rest of the year. I filed a credit card claim with them. they supposedly issued me a refund, but haven't. Crooks. I'll get all my money back though
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 30%

I canceleed my account, after I was tired reporting their sync bugs not worth it
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
The guy from inkfrog is keen to post when they can sniff a sales opportunity, pity they aren't so keen to comments when folk are highlighting their errors.

The example above of reneging on an agreed contract is not only likely illegal, it's crass beyond words.

Some folk if treated like that would take it upon themselves to $hit on such a company on every appropriate forum possible......just sayin'
They've opened the Pandora box.
Old 06-16-2019
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
LOL, yup, i paid for the annual plan, then they nulled and renegged. I was a few months in. Then they stopped service for what i paid in advanced and didn't want to honor the rest of the year. I filed a credit card claim with them. they supposedly issued me a refund, but haven't. Crooks. I'll get all my money back though
I've just spoke to them. I was under the impression that the new price would take effect after my subscription has expired. They've just told me new billing will occur before expiry.

Are they having a laugh, I'll be charging back as soon as i receive a notification email. This is definitely not within the contract, it is very unreasonable, and wasn't displayed anywhere as far as im concerned.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Again, what other service are people using to manage multiple accounts??????
The Following User Says Thank You to flowclothingco For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

I've gone back to the old ways and just used firefox portable to manage multiple accounts. I suspect Inkfrog can cause linkage. Had several accounts suspended on the fly, I think, it's because of them.
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 33%

i can recommend woocommerce + wp lister for ebay (pro).

initial cost: 130€ for wplister + whatever you calculate for your setup time (maybe 2 days if you have never seen cpanel and softaculous before, otherwise it can be done in under 4 hours with all accounts attached)
running cost monthly: 5€ for hosting (~10 accs), 15€ (~30 accs) on shared hosting or 60+€ for a VPS/"cloud hosting" if you have 50 or more accounts, but i guess you dont care about spending more for better perfomance then.
running cost yearly: 130€ for wplister update and support subscription

easy to automate, easy to setup, easy to handle accounts, listings and messages.
unfortunately the "gtc watchdog" is a feature unique to inkfrog, but that will not make me pay that higher price compared to the open source, 5€ a month for hosting, woo solution with so much more possibilities to grow in the future
wp lister is in use with 20 accounts per shop/product palette in my system, but there is no limit on how many you can add and it should also not create any problems programmatically as long as your hosting is powerful enough

if you don't want to have the hassle of setting up that above mentioned, only do dropshipping and your supplier is on the suported list however, i'd recommend shopmaster.com if you want a turnkey "it just works" solution

Last edited by backamblock; 06-16-2019 at 08:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to backamblock For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post

initial cost: 130€ for wplister + whatever you calculate for your setup time (maybe 2 days if you have never seen cpanel and softaculous before, otherwise it can be done in under 4 hours with all accounts attached)
running cost monthly: 5€ for hosting (~10 accs), 15€ (~30 accs) on shared hosting or 60+€ for a VPS/"cloud hosting" if you have 50 or more accounts, but i guess you dont care about spending more for better perfomance then.

easy to automate, easy to setup, easy to handle accounts, listings and messages.
unfortunately the "gtc watchdog" is a feature unique to inkfrog, but that will not make me pay that higher price compared to the open source, 5€ a month for hosting, woo solution with so much more possibilities to grow in the future
wp lister is in use with 20 accounts per shop/product palette in my system, but there is no limit on how many you can add and it should also not create any problems programmatically as long as your hosting is powerful enough

if you don't want to have the hassle of setting up that above mentioned, only do dropshipping and your supplier is on the suported list however, i'd recommend shopmaster.com if you want a turnkey "it just works" solution
Oh nice i will look into this. Danke schoen fuer die info ;-)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbro View Post
Oh nice i will look into this. Danke schoen fuer die info ;-)
sure mate, gerne doch

i think much more people should think about open source alternatives as they leave more room to grow to an individuals needs
The Following User Says Thank You to backamblock For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowclothingco View Post
Again, what other service are people using to manage multiple accounts??????
replymanager .. its kind of expensive 199 per month for 3 user and unlimited everything. But i use their API to automate send digital items.

You all can post a negative review on webretailer website.. there already 2 people who made a post.

I had as well a heated conversation with them and they offer me 69 USD per month per 50 ebay accounts ..

There will be 100% someone coming up and do offer a better software with an API and new features, ebay offers in their API calls. I checked their docs.. and there is so much more to do with a 3rd party software even responds to cases. I might build something end of this year, we worked already on few features. What i read as well on the ebay developer docs is that they charging you if you hit a certain limit per API calls ..
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
sure mate, gerne doch

i think much more people should think about open source alternatives as they leave more room to grow to an individuals needs
Checke deine PM ;-)
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

I just googled this, is this from wplabs.com? What about linkage to multiple accounts?

Quote: