Ssn - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Ssn

Please try to read it all or you can skip to the fourth paragraph

I am from the third world lol, so ebay doesn't like that and there is a good reason for that. people here are not taking online businesses seriously or they prefer the easy way "s##mming" or cheating or whatever that is, that doesn't mean all of us are bad but you know we eat it anyway.. because of an unfair treatment from ebay I lost all of my money, they suspended my account while I was selling buyers panicked (or took advantage of me) they opened cases and they won all of them within hours because I didn't have the chance to upload the tracking numbers of the items they paid for, my balance went to negative over -400$, I lost the money I got from selling the items and I lost the money when I shipped those items(I wouldnt ship them if I knew this would happen)

I am broke af, if I wanna get a job in my country I will have to work (10hours) for 5-7$ a day! I don't like that AT ALL, so when I say I have -400$ in my balance you should feel me..

Anyways that lead me to this forum and stealth thing, so I purchased the ebook and created US ebay/pp account and I was doing fine I got the account back after the 1st suspension and I listed some items I started getting sales (I had 250$ balance I was SOOO happy lol) but I noticed that I cant accept the money I thought thats easy to deal with I wanted to keep the account healthy NO DELAYS OR BAD BEHAVIOUR so I shipped those items and I uploaded the tracking numbers but then I realised this: I am gonna need a USA bank account to withdraw the money, and to make the bank I will need SSN, and to get SSN I have to be a US citizen LOOOL at this point I started giving up I had no money (I still have no money tho)..

Then something really weird happened it was like God or the universe or whatever it is is finally responding to my prayers I got a bunch of REAL SSNs in my hand this means sky's the limit, now I can create a US bank account and link it to my paypal and I will FINALLY get to withdraw my money!! C'mon guys this is life changing I will be able to get back on ebay and this time even better than before... I know using SSN is illegal but please lets skip this part, and try to see the big picture here ((I am just a 20yo guy trying to save himself from poverty my drgrees have no use here)) I will not use this SSN for s##mming I just want to use it to verify my account and use it to withdraw the money that's all I want when I get like 2-3K in my packet I will stop this because I want to work on shopify with my real info this is why I need the money. I enjoy doing e-commerce I just don't have the finance resource to start ads and drive the trafic. I dont even have a good laptop I sold my phone so that I can be here. All I need is enough money to start with.
My question is: if I withdraw the money to a bank will the bank owner get some kind of warning or message to his phone that will let him know there money in his bank then he get the money? whats the safest way to withdraw without losing my money?

I knowww this is illegal but please just try to see the big picture here PLEASE.
SSNs are already in my hand if I wanted to do bad with them I wouldn't be here in the first place, so please try to understand my condition.

If anyone can help me please go ahead reply to this thread or send me a private message it would be highly appreciated, and I will never forget your favor <3
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2019
Banned

Default Re: Ssn

My question is: if I withdraw the money to a bank will the bank owner get some kind of warning or message to his phone that will let him know there money in his bank then he get the money? whats the safest way to withdraw without losing my money?
you cant use that funds because when you will withdraw funs in these banks they will ask you to visit the branch with photo id.
2nd could you tell me which bank u have open an account ?
some banks are allowing to cashout after debitcard activation
The Following User Says Thank You to shelfer.org For This Useful Post:
1435 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

So why are you using SSN's of other people?
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelfer.org View Post
2nd could you tell me which bank u have open an account ?
some banks are allowing to cashout after debitcard activation
I use metropolitan commercial bank
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
So why are you using SSN's of other people?
to verify paypal and withrawa the money since I cant use the balance because of the limitation
Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 30%

ummmm this is not what stealth is about
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

stealth is about unfair treantment right? paypal have all of my money
Old 06-15-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1435 View Post
Please try to read it all or you can skip to the fourth paragraph

I am from the third world lol, so ebay doesn't like that and there is a good reason for that. people here are not taking online businesses seriously or they prefer the easy way "s##mming" or cheating or whatever that is, that doesn't mean all of us are bad but you know we eat it anyway.. because of an unfair treatment from ebay I lost all of my money, they suspended my account while I was selling buyers panicked (or took advantage of me) they opened cases and they won all of them within hours because I didn't have the chance to upload the tracking numbers of the items they paid for, my balance went to negative over -400$, I lost the money I got from selling the items and I lost the money when I shipped those items(I wouldnt ship them if I knew this would happen)

I am broke af, if I wanna get a job in my country I will have to work (10hours) for 5-7$ a day! I don't like that AT ALL, so when I say I have -400$ in my balance you should feel me..

Anyways that lead me to this forum and stealth thing, so I purchased the ebook and created US ebay/pp account and I was doing fine I got the account back after the 1st suspension and I listed some items I started getting sales (I had 250$ balance I was SOOO happy lol) but I noticed that I cant accept the money I thought thats easy to deal with I wanted to keep the account healthy NO DELAYS OR BAD BEHAVIOUR so I shipped those items and I uploaded the tracking numbers but then I realised this: I am gonna need a USA bank account to withdraw the money, and to make the bank I will need SSN, and to get SSN I have to be a US citizen LOOOL at this point I started giving up I had no money (I still have no money tho)..

Then something really weird happened it was like God or the universe or whatever it is is finally responding to my prayers I got a bunch of REAL SSNs in my hand this means sky's the limit, now I can create a US bank account and link it to my paypal and I will FINALLY get to withdraw my money!! C'mon guys this is life changing I will be able to get back on ebay and this time even better than before... I know using SSN is illegal but please lets skip this part, and try to see the big picture here ((I am just a 20yo guy trying to save himself from poverty my drgrees have no use here)) I will not use this SSN for s##mming I just want to use it to verify my account and use it to withdraw the money that's all I want when I get like 2-3K in my packet I will stop this because I want to work on shopify with my real info this is why I need the money. I enjoy doing e-commerce I just don't have the finance resource to start ads and drive the trafic. I dont even have a good laptop I sold my phone so that I can be here. All I need is enough money to start with.

I knowww this is illegal but please just try to see the big picture here PLEASE.
SSNs are already in my hand if I wanted to do bad with them I wouldn't be here in the first place, so please try to understand my condition.

If anyone can help me please go ahead reply to this thread or send me a private message it would be highly appreciated, and I will never forget your favor <3
eBay doesn't give a **** where you're from lmao
Old 06-15-2019

Quote:
stealth is about unfair treantment right? paypal have all of my money
Stealth isn't about stealing money from others, stealth is selling normally just on a new account...
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Woah bro! chill, when did I said I am stealing? I am doing dropshipping and I am very good at it but I dunno how ima get my money out of paypal since they keep limiting it and the only way to get it out is by linking a bank acc and use it to withdraw.

Thats what im using the bank acc for. so can you unswer me ?
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilofebay View Post
eBay doesn't give a **** where you're from lmao
nahh that aint true, I tried to create another acc with them from my coutry using my brother's info I did evrything right and it got suspended for the 3rd time within 2months. it wasnt linked to the suspended acc tho! I know what im doing
Old 06-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Woah bro! chill, when did I said I am stealing? I am doing dropshipping and I am very good at it but I dunno how ima get my money out of paypal since they keep limiting it and the only way to get it out is by linking a bank acc and use it to withdraw.

Thats what im using the bank acc for. so can you unswer me ?
Your obviously not very good at drop shipping if all your money is stuck in paypal.

Maybe, If all your money is stuck in paypal and your only way of retrieving it is through stealing other peoples information, maybe you need to revaluate your business.

Nobody ever said stealth is about unfair treatment.
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

my money is not stuck in pp! my pp acc is -400$ because ebay suspended me when I had some high teckit sells and I didnt had the chance to upload the tracking numbers so when the buyers got panicked 'cause of the ""no longera register user"" they opened cases and they won them all in a blink of an eye. and I LOST MY MONEY
Old 06-15-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 85%
Longevity: 33%

you said all of a sudden ,you have some real SSN in your hands and you start using them,this is against the law to use other people's SSN.
Then you said you use it to open bank account in US,then you ask if the bank account owner find out you are transferring money from your Paypal account to their bank account?
so who is the owner of the bank account,?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019

It is also misleading that your flag said US
Old 06-15-2019

Quote:
nahh that aint true, I tried to create another acc with them from my coutry using my brother's info I did evrything right and it got suspended for the 3rd time within 2months. it wasnt linked to the suspended acc tho! I know what im doing
Using your brother's info with the same IP, it doesn't ****ing matter. You sell too fast you get burned, eBay doesn't discriminate simple..
Old 06-15-2019

double posting?
Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilofebay View Post
Using your brother's info with the same IP, it doesn't ****ing matter. You sell too fast you get burned, eBay doesn't discriminate simple..

he said he know what he doing lel
The Following User Says Thank You to iLias For This Useful Post:
1435 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

OP, you need to be careful with your business model, it's likely to cross the lines of fraud. It's not just ethical, but also creating problems for other people such as tax liabilities from your sales. Maybe you don't care about that, but the victims would.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
1435 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
you said all of a sudden ,you have some real SSN in your hands and you start using them
I haven't used them YET! I never used them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Then you said you use it to open bank account in US,then you ask if the bank account owner find out you are transferring money from your Paypal account to their bank account?
so who is the owner of the bank account,?
I am the one creating the bank, the SSN holder does not know about this at all, but I am afraid that if I transfer money from paypal to the bank acc (that I create in his name) somehow he will know and he will get the money before me
Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
OP, you need to be careful with your business model, it's likely to cross the lines of fraud. It's not just ethical, but also creating problems for other people such as tax liabilities from your sales. Maybe you don't care about that, but the victims would.
I am not going to make a lot of money from this. just 2-3k and I will stop
I want to earn some money to start shopify business I am not trying to get rich from this
please understand what I am trying to say
Old 06-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

OP: I get it, you want to make some money to feed your family. That's understandable. You are just going about it in the wrong way.

You will find a lot of people on this forum that are willing to help you, so long as you do what is lawful. There is no place on these boards to show you how to do something that would be against the law. That's not what we are about here. We want you to succeed in going stealth (legally) and playing by the rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
1435 (06-15-2019)