Ebay suspends every new account I open for a long time :( - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-27-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Ebay suspends every new account I open for a long time :(

you want to get treated like a seller then you have to put some effort into the set up. sunglasses can be f.a.ke get ebay on the phone and confirm that your not drop shipping. While you have them on the phone ask them to raise your limit. Do this just to see what they say. If they give you a quick no that account is flagged. Start over. if they do rasie it then let the games begin. Its all about getting one employee to look at your file and it opens the gate, only confirm your account status over a sim card or land line. If you plan on using voip, start over. everyone does it and they know what it means, and never use a VPN use a vps or a fresh modem. dont ever use free services. wifi phone numbers, internet bank accounts, generic email address and free downloadable vpns if your using free to the public service to confirm your a Actual Seller account they will flag it every time. Would best buy be on some cheapo VPN or using yahoo mail no they would have a Static IP address a business credit card and there email address would be @bestbuy.com.

Last edited by Sislovesme; 06-27-2019 at 05:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

Well said well said that’s exactly what most don’t get what do you do before you build a house you make sure the foundation is strong or later on down the road the house will fall down same concept with eBay don’t cut corners don’t be cheap this is a business treat it like one or find a new source of income because you will fail otherwise

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 07-01-2019

Longevity: 68%

so is it best to open an regular eBay account wait weeks later than open a sellers account??
I use a Verizon mobile jetpack as my IP address I hope thats not the issue
Old 07-01-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

imohsofly yes and build up cookies bid on items ask questions put items on your watch list don't use a free number use a real phone and a Verizon ip is the best it scores the best as far as ips with ebay/paypal exactly what I use to create accounts.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 07-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 28%

Hello there. A few of my friends who helped me here told me to hold my account for a few weeks before listing my first product. Do you add a phone number when opening these accounts? Is there any additional information you have added to the account?
Old 07-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyeraccs View Post
yes, almost all countries, they request documents for new sellers, even the original documents cannot be passed.
a little sucks today, but everyone will have time, this time is ebay time.
⊗⊗⊗⊗ news... You have to understand, eBay uses an AI system, it continuosly learns our patterns, so ALWAYS know that...
Old 07-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman707 View Post
imohsofly yes and build up cookies bid on items ask questions put items on your watch list don't use a free number use a real phone and a Verizon ip is the best it scores the best as far as ips with ebay/paypal exactly what I use to create accounts.
This doesn't matter at all... ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news.
Old 07-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sislovesme View Post
you want to get treated like a seller then you have to put some effort into the set up. sunglasses can be f.a.ke get ebay on the phone and confirm that your not drop shipping. While you have them on the phone ask them to raise your limit. Do this just to see what they say. If they give you a quick no that account is flagged. Start over. if they do rasie it then let the games begin. Its all about getting one employee to look at your file and it opens the gate, only confirm your account status over a sim card or land line. If you plan on using voip, start over. everyone does it and they know what it means, and never use a VPN use a vps or a fresh modem. dont ever use free services. wifi phone numbers, internet bank accounts, generic email address and free downloadable vpns if your using free to the public service to confirm your a Actual Seller account they will flag it every time. Would best buy be on some cheapo VPN or using yahoo mail no they would have a Static IP address a business credit card and there email address would be @bestbuy.com.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Probably best to space out future posts for easy reading