how soon after buying a stealth account can i begin dropshipping again? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Exclamation how soon after buying a stealth account can i begin dropshipping again?

hey, I am a successful dropshipper looking to limit and diversify without putting my other accounts at risk, I would like to purchase a stealth account to begin more dropshipping stores, how soon after i make a purchase can I start posting New "dropship items" on to my eBay account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: how soon after buying a stealth account can i begin dropshipping again?

Ebay is at ware with drop shippers. How you handle it would determine if it is reasonable to do or not. The time line is irrelevant in this case unless you are thinking a very long selling history.
Old 07-23-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: how soon after buying a stealth account can i begin dropshipping again?

dropshipping from your distributor,wholesaler,manufacturer is fine.
dropshipping from AMZN,COSTCO,WAYFAIR,SAM,JET,COM is retail arbitrage.
Ebay bans retail arbitrage.
How does Ebay know you are doing retail arbitrage?
I think AMZN tracking gives you away,you need to look into it
Old 07-23-2019
Threadstarter  

@agent006140
"dropshipping from your distributor,wholesaler,manufacturer is fine.
I think AMZN tracking gives you away,you need to look into it"

Ok, correct I am trying to continue retail arbitrage.
with that being said we found a new way avoiding the eBay API that works well, I am currently running a store using this alternative method and my sales are above 25k a month with over 3 months sales history. This is why the timeline is relevant to me, it seems the API was causing the issue, I have yet to have any problems.
Old 07-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Ebay is at ware with drop shippers. How you handle it would determine if it is reasonable to do or not. The time line is irrelevant in this case unless you are thinking a very long selling history.
Yes this is 100% correct and i am aware of this, I did 500k last year alone after ebay flagged the old way of doing it we switched to a new method dropping the api software and we have had no issue since, i am trying to diversify my risk by using another stealth account and continue retail arbitrage/dropshipping, and i would like to get my sales up to 50k in a 10 month time span.
Old 07-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclock View Post
and i would like to get my sales up to 50k in a 10 month time span.
That will take some effort, a company, EIN and maybe passing data base questions. Totally doable but it will require work.

My method of creating accounts can do all of this, but it really is not stealth at all. My name, data base verified, Corporation, full staff of people answering questions and shipping items. Immediate shipment, immediate tracking etc...
Old 07-27-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclock View Post
@agent006140
"dropshipping from your distributor,wholesaler,manufacturer is fine.
I think AMZN tracking gives you away,you need to look into it"

Ok, correct I am trying to continue retail arbitrage.
with that being said we found a new way avoiding the eBay API that works well, I am currently running a store using this alternative method and my sales are above 25k a month with over 3 months sales history. This is why the timeline is relevant to me, it seems the API was causing the issue, I have yet to have any problems.
I'm confused here. How would using eBay's api cause an issue? Please explain.
Old 07-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
I'm confused here. How would using eBay's api cause an issue? Please explain.
the easiest explanation is that my store became flagged last year around october, we knew this after using promoted listings, the promoted listings views went down by over 75%, after we saw this we made various changes and opened up new stores, we found that after you opened a new store not connected to any api software that listed or repriced for you your sales were the same if not higher then what they were when using api listing software, and over 3-4months time there was no flag on promoted listings, we tested this about 4 times, it take about 1-2 months using listing software to get flagged again generally around 1 month is average.