Wow!! Look At This!!!!!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-21-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

What's the account you're talking about? Maybe that'd give me a better idea of how the account looks so I can give you a better answer.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 97%

Oh well if thats the case I have a dozens accounts you can look at:(

Power seller now after 3 months. Bought tons of low peeny feedback now their selling high end items. 1 point for seller 0 for Ebay-->eBay My World - mnm703
Old 09-21-2007

this guy is clearly not selling counterfeit goods !
and he might just have a keen inspiration to further his knowledge by buying all those eBays :D
Old 09-22-2007

tcho what you don't know is if an ebay employee suspends someone without probably cause and stretches the rules even a bit and cost the seller anything the individual can be sued.
Sure, it would take a huge lawsuit but it can be done. Ebay records are not protected from a lawsuit, remember that.
You did not suspend me I assure you of that. I do have the name via a friend in North Carolina that passed on the name of the person who did.
After 12 years and 30k feedback with not a single problem this moron suspended me for what he "feels" was a threathening email.
Now, what he feels is not a good answer, so this employee made a judgment call on his own and kinda failed to look at the whole picture.
Employees making judgement calls can cost someone a ton of money and ebay as well and they should not be making decisions like this, they should pass it onto a supervisor who has some brains to make a good total decision.
Just doing you job, maybe you are but there are many who are not doing there job, many post on another site that employees get a pit in their stomach when they can find the most minor infraction and can someone.
Guess I wouldnt be a very good employee then because I couldnt do that to someone just becaue I get kicks for doing it.

Dont think for a minute I am going to kiss your ass like some others on this board, I dont need ebay that bad and can find thousands of ways to use it if I wanted to.

Already have a nephew selling the same items I did and he is doing quite well from another city, all I get is a percent and have to do nothing.

So don't push your weight with me because it don't work on me.

By they way, ebay employee or not in a lawsuit an employee can be named on the lawsuit, the same as an attorney within in a law firm. And when I lawsuit hits, during discovery and calling of witnesses gives the plaintiff the name of the employee!
Old 09-22-2007
Banned

ebay-sucks: First, how was I pushing my weight against you? Get over yourself.

Next, I never, ever said that eBay records were protected against a lawsuit. Infact if you read my other posts in various threads, I've mentioned numerous times that we have to keep proper and accurate records about why we suspend members, because in case of legal matters all those records can and would be requested by the member -- and we would have to give them up. So please don't put words in my mouth.

Furthermore, if you had 30k feedback, there is no way you would have been suspended for one threatening email, unless you severely threatened another member with physical/bodily harm. And if you did that, well get the hell off the site, we don't want people like that. If you did have such high positive feedback, your suspension would have most likely been approved by a supervisor in the first place, or escalated up to one on appeal.

Judgment calls: What the hell do you think people at eBay, and every single other company do every day? Suspending, not suspending and warning someone is always a judgment call, even if it's obvious. But the calls we make aren't arbitrary, contrary to what people may thing, and we follow the procedures and guidelines given to us to make these calls. There are very few employees who would suspend someone "just for kicks", and those that have done so usually get let go fairly quick, and their actions undone. In case you don't know, EVERYTHING that happens on an employee's computer is monitored, so they can't just suspend someone because they have a "pit in their stomach". The suspension has to follow established procedures and contain the evidence and proof required for that suspension.

Kissing my ass: Who here has kissed my ass? If anything I've gotten a lot of negative posts from others and constantly attacked or argued against. I don't take it personally of course because I know I'm trying to forward a different point of view which others don't or won't accept, but that's the net for yah. But where has this ass kissing ever occurred?

Lastly, perhaps an employee can be named during a lawsuit in order to testify for something, but you would never be able to sue that employee directly. You'd sue eBay Inc, not the employee. Even with my limited legal knowledge I know that much. If anything, if the employee was negligent, you'd sue eBay and eBay would sue the employee later, but that's about it.
Old 09-22-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Ebay sucks, I cant just see Ebay suspending you for 1 threat letter. You sure your telling everything?
Old 09-22-2007

Sure I didnt tell you that I told him if he doesn't cough up the 1500 or the laptop I was coming to get 1500.00 worth of knots on his head !!!!

Nah, I just told him that I would show up on his front porch is the laptop doesnt show up tomorrow. He is a theif, ebay is protecting him, he gives buyers ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking numbers etc and freakbay suspends me and not him.
Is he still stealing from people today and getting away with it.

Tcho- I have not one issue with ebay ever until I got suspended for what the goof CSR sen to me was the reason. You threathening someone that is a member of the ebay community and they have reported they are in fear for their life, this is a lifetime suspenstion and will not be lifted.

Now, again an employee making a judgement call. I never threathening his life and for an employee to make the judgement call and believe the rip off artist is beyond me. I ask to pass this onto a supervisor and got of course the no response bull**** from this employee.

Now to teach you something about law, yes an employee can be named in a lawsuit and yes an employee can be sued for damages etc.
Ebay is responsibile for you but you are responsible for yourself and believe me ebay with toss you out like dead meat if it was a major lawsuit.

In a lawsuit that I am speaking of both ebay and the employee would be paying to plaintiffs and worse thing is if the employee did break the law ( not ebays rules ) in any way they can not only be sued for monye but they can then go on to be charged.

Employees of anyone are not protected by a lawsuit in any job. If you do something wrong you can be sued.

Happens all the time to lawyers, people sure lawyers and the firm they work for and they both have to pay up if the suit holds up and the employee most of the time is a goner.

If the lawsuit comes to being and during the discovery phase it is found the employee broke the law in any way ( any way ) he or she has put himself at risk.

Case in point a few years back, Yahoo Auctions - Employee would cancelled many bids on certain items and shut the auctions down, finding out later in the lawsuit that he was selling items himself and would knock out the competition by using his position, I cannot remember the amount he was ordered to pay but it was in the 75,000 range for damages and now has a fraud record.

Modee, not many of these people know anything about about lawsuit, discovery etc and I also often thought that of all the lawsuits filed against ebay why hasnt that info been put all over the net.

I am going to dig into some case law to see if I can find something. If I do I will post it here with your ok of course first.

Tcho- You said it yourself, not all employees screw someone over for kids, but that means there are some..... it only takes one bad employee to screw someone over, thats it.

Chris Hanson, You PMd me and asked for the name of this person or seller/user name, do you really think I would be that stupid to post that or let you know !! Give me a break.......................
I woke up allot earlier in the morning then you buddy.

Now, you are a fine, fine example of someone to ask you above question, you post allot of contradicing information on this board, many of us cannot figure you out with your post, you seem to never want to help anyone. What are you here for then? To sell your cards or websites or ebay names?

I would scare me to hell to buy something from you with all the different stories you tell here. I dont think you are for real and cannot be trusted.
Old 09-22-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Let me tell you something Ebay sucks. Dont put me out on front street because you got put on the spot and dug your self a hole. Now your trying to unleash all that stress on me. I could care less about you and your business.

You admitted that you dont know much about the law. So why are you stating an Employee can be sued.

No a employee cannot be sued Sherlock, only the company. Employee is protected by the company. Now if the employee broke the law in the course of action(such as yahoo auction) they can be criminally prosecuted and a civil suit can be brought upon. A employee cannot be sued for doing their job sherlock.

ebay sucks, you were kicked off Ebay for a good reason, so quit crying in this forum talking about Ebay suspended me for no reason! Wrong ! They suspended you for a good reason. You threatened somebody through email which is against the law(and ebay policies) and you can be prosecuted for that as well. So next time you think of sending a email like that again think twice sherlock. I wish you would have sent me a email like that, I would had been more then happy to give you my address, as soon as you would had knocked on my door you would of have had about 10 sugar lumps before your first word.

And what do you do on this forum?? All you do on here is cry about how Ebay took your account and this and that. grow have a get a back. Quit crying like a baby. We don''t want to here that every other post. My account this, my account that, Ebay did this. Geez, no wonder Ebay took your account!

And I'm not responding to you anymore so go ahead and waste your time typing
Old 09-22-2007

Great ! Don't need or asked for your opinion anyway. Crying.. You opinion which doesn't carry any weight.

I caught onto you right away when you was ratting on other ebay sellers.....
Only a scumbag would do that.

Noone pays any attention to your posts, and you haven't figured that out yet.

I did not dig a hole, speaking of holes, read all your post, you got the biggest line a crap and from PM's I get no one believes anything you type.

Hey Sherlock duffass, an employee can be sued, want some case law on that??

Look up a law firm in Columbus Ohio who just paid out a bunch of bucks for an attorney breaking the law, then the plaintiff sued the attorney and won a huge settlement, put it this way, he now has no job and is filing bankrutcy.

Your just mad because I have caught you in so many lies and contradictions and stood up to you on it and then you send me a PM asking for my ebay info. Do you really think people are stupid to not read right through you.

Tcho if you want to see a scam artist at work find out who this nutacase is?

Computer tech my ass, you sell get rich quick scams and you know it.

I got suspended because the seller got scared because I filed a criminal theft lawsuit against him in his own city................. Now that is how to get your item or your money and then some !

Chrissy go to www - findlaw - com and read some case law on employees being sued then report back to me so I can explain it to you.
Old 09-22-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay-sucks View Post

Noone pays any attention to your posts, and you haven't figured that out yet.
Apparently you do...???:( Correct me if I'm wrong Sherlock

And I did not ask for any of your Ebay info. Dont tell that lie. I did ask for that bad buyer name so that I could add him/her to my hall of shame Ebay buyers
Ebay sucks= Disgruntled Ebay Seller

And leave tcho alone. He/she is her doing us a favor, helping us out
Old 09-23-2007

Lightbulb Ebay has started suspending penny sellers too...

Hello,

It appears to me that ebay is starting to suspend penny auction sellers too, so beware everyone!

On another note, I found a YouTube site that discusses ebay... Perhaps it might be a good place to complain about ebay? Let me know what you think.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Old 09-25-2007

Wow, things got nasty on the playground while I was away