Im interested in buying the Ebay and paypal stealth guide... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Im interested in buying the Ebay and paypal stealth guide...

Hi Im interested in buying the Ebay and paypal stealth guide to properly make a stealth ebay and paypal account but I was wondering, is it still working good and is it up to date?

Also how much extra investment will I need after purchasing the guide to buy the things I need to properly do this ?
The Following User Says Thank You to pwhiteiii For This Useful Post:
Piercedguy76xxx (09-23-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Im interested in buying the Ebay and paypal stealth guide...

Seems like it's still working but it's become a bit hit or miss since eBay's started rolling out managed payments. To me, it seems like eBay is scrutinizing new account registrations more carefully now that they're starting to process payments themselves.

IMO it may be better for you to buy a premade account at this point. But if you choose to make one yourself you'll need to invest in : a new phone # and a new IP at the bare minimum. Optionally, depending on how big you plan to grow, you'll also need to invest in the formation of an LLC or corporation with your state.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (09-25-2019), Piercedguy76xxx (09-23-2019)
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Seems like it's still working but it's become a bit hit or miss since eBay's started rolling out managed payments. To me, it seems like eBay is scrutinizing new account registrations more carefully now that they're starting to process payments themselves.

IMO it may be better for you to buy a premade account at this point. But if you choose to make one yourself you'll need to invest in : a new phone # and a new IP at the bare minimum. Optionally, depending on how big you plan to grow, you'll also need to invest in the formation of an LLC or corporation with your state.
Thank you so much...I think I heard about managed payments, is it possible to use managed payments without using paypal?
Old 09-23-2019

Quote:

you would have to get a new ip anyway wouldnt you?
Old 09-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercedguy76xxx View Post
you would have to get a new ip anyway wouldnt you?
Nah, not necessarily. Recommended but not vital.
Old 09-23-2019

Quote:
Nah, not necessarily. Recommended but not vital.
ive used my ip on my regular account so i would have to
Old 09-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Another question guys, does the stealth guide also show you how to properly withdraw ?
Old 09-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwhiteiii View Post
Another question guys, does the stealth guide also show you how to properly withdraw ?
It doesn't need to. The only way to withdraw from USA accounts anymore is to add a bank account and click "withdraw."
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Piercedguy76xxx (09-24-2019)
Old 09-24-2019

Quote:
It doesn't need to. The only way to withdraw from USA accounts anymore is to add a bank account and click "withdraw."
yes or find a bank that will allow you to have sub accounts, you can purchase things with paypal , but bit coin or something. or you could always list something on a freinds account then buy it from them, send the money to there paypal and withdraw it from there bank
Old 09-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercedguy76xxx View Post
you can purchase things with paypal , but bit coin or something. or you could always list something on a freinds account then buy it from them, send the money to there paypal and withdraw it from there bank
You can't do any of those things on US stealth accounts anymore. We aren't able to spend the balance anymore so withdrawing is literally the only option.
Old 09-24-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Whilst I agree with buying a premade account in this case, it won't hurt to read the stealth guide. It's inexpensive, and once you've understood the basics of stealth, it will ensure you operate the premade accounts properly, so as to not run into any issues.
Old 09-24-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

to buy or send your Paypal fund,you need SSN and date of birth.
You cant ask for a check either,if your address is stealth.
Old 09-24-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwhiteiii View Post
Thank you so much...I think I heard about managed payments, is it possible to use managed payments without using paypal?
If you are in managed payments you wouldn't need PayPal I believe. Correct me if I am wrong other members. Only thing my PayPal is now used for is paying my shipping from buying my shipping on eBay. Other than that my PayPal is useless to me now that I have managed payments.
Old 09-24-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:

If one wanted to grow a large business on eBay do they need LLC ein etc if they are an one owner business. My sales have picked up considerably since changing to managed payments and was wondering your thoughts
Old 09-25-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:

Hi Phaz0rz, U Seem quite experienced.

I am just about to buy the Amazon Guide but then thought I shud ask the for Pro opinion if it will be helpful;

(IMPORTANT SCENARIO):
Seller is a resident of country not allowed to sell (Pakistan) but the seller is ready to do everything legal, seller will;
(a) form US corporation
(b) US ITIN (cant use ITIN as ID proof because ID card must have DOB which itin doesnt have)
(c) US business bank account (can not get US personal bank account, and hence no personal bank statement or utility bill for verification).
(d) address will be of mail forwarder on which LLC will be formed (so just a suite no. is added to a physical building address of forwarder).

QUERIES:

1- Amazon Ghost book is still working? If yes;

1(a) Is it even applicable on this scenario
1(b) or can I first make a stealth with Amazon Ghost method and then convert it to owned corporation safely for future?

2- Does it solve these 3 areas, as they are my primary concern.
(a) Unique address
(b) Utility bill on individual name
(c) ID proof

3- Will an address from forwarder's address w/t suite no. be considered unique for amazon US & paypal US (proof of company address will be BUSINESS bank statement & Account Maintenance certificate)? Or it can get linked due to physical address before suite no.

4- For personal address verification, does amazon asks for owners address verification if we directly make a US business account. PERSONAL bank statement is of local country (which is not allowed to sell) so are there any options?

5- how to ensure if some one has previously NOT used that address on any amz/PP account on that suite no.?

6- Directly making a corporation & then applying on amazon will b a risk as amazon might suspend on any verification aspect (like address linking due to mail forwarder's suite #, personal Doc verification) so will lose all the cost, time & effort of LLC.
So If I try first to create an individual account (to later convert it to that LLC),
(a) how can such a seller pass PERSONAL ID, PERSONAL utility bill, & a unique address test? Amazon Ghost guides about it?
(b) Should I
directly make a Pro account on stealth details> get verified> give tax interview to convert into LLC
OR make individual stealth> get verified> tax interview to business> then Pro account?
(c) Upon converting from Individual account to Pro account, shall I expect re verification due to conversion into Pro account?

7- For PERSONAL proof of address, Do you know of any US utility/credit card statement which we can buy on personal name using our ITIN and can be billed on our mail forwarder's suite no. (so it has to be a digital/virtual service)?

8- People say they Edit bills and IDs as needed. But what I have heard that amazon/PP test the submitted docs for forensic test on Pixels.
So what is ur idea, these edited bills/IDs are an option to consider at the last moment or they are of no use?

9- Does the Amazon Ghost buyers get any support/forum for subsequent help?

10- Can I submit my Pakistani Passport as ID proof of the Owner of corporation (as owner of a corporation can be non-US) and show a PERSONAL bank statement of Pakistan?
I think the answer is no (because the residency is of a country not allowed to sell on amazon) but still Pro/experienced ones may know something contrary.
Old 09-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Double posting won't help with the questions - https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...l-details.html
Old 09-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly posting wall after wall of the same questions is a turn off for some but best of luck