Ebay with LLC ? + stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Ebay with LLC ? + stealth

I have bought stealth before a few years back. Im wondering ho up to date the new Version is?

Also is it possible to start and keep an account by starting a new business account with an LLC so you arent using your name?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2019

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Ebay with LLC ? + stealth

No problems using a business account with an LLC. I can't tell you about your old account though. You would have to just try it.
Old 10-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestman View Post
Also is it possible to start and keep an account by starting a new business account with an LLC so you arent using your name?
Historically this is the more solid way of getting back on eBay after you've been banned. Using a business account isn't stealth, so it's kind of an alternative method opposed to using fictitious stealth accounts.

So yes it's possible and with the way things have been going, it's becoming more and more necessary, especially if you plan on running multiple accounts simultaneously.
Old 10-21-2019
Threadstarter  

the account im using now im just doing away with as it a friends and we are parting ways, so everything will be taken down and it will just never be used again.

The LLC i have with new business name has never been used on ebay or anything like that but it is in my name as far as being the LLC owner.

Does ebay goes as far as checking the name of the LLC owner?

I have a new address where i live, new phone and number,bank, computer,IP.. I have NOT created a new paypal yet with this info but planning on it. None of this stuff has EVER touched an ebay account but all is in my name and i was suspended indefinitely a few years back.

my questions are and why i asked about updated stealth is because i need to know how far ebay checks into things as far as my name popping up and being linked as a banned user ?

Also how will i verify things to have selling limits raised etc.

I know alot has changed since i bought stealth last and i didnt even end up using it because i was using friends account.
Old 10-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Historically this is the more solid way of getting back on eBay after you've been banned. Using a business account isn't stealth, so it's kind of an alternative method opposed to using fictitious stealth accounts.

So yes it's possible and with the way things have been going, it's becoming more and more necessary, especially if you plan on running multiple accounts simultaneously.

i really only want 1 account. i just want to make sure i can get my selling limits raised without issue.
Old 10-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
No problems using a business account with an LLC. I can't tell you about your old account though. You would have to just try it.

the account im using now im just doing away with as it a friends and we are parting ways, so everything will be taken down and it will just never be used again.

The LLC i have with new business name has never been used on ebay or anything like that but it is in my name as far as being the LLC owner.

Does ebay goes as far as checking the name of the LLC owner?

I have a new address where i live, new phone and number,bank, computer,IP.. I have NOT created a new paypal yet with this info but planning on it. None of this stuff has EVER touched an ebay account but all is in my name and i was suspended indefinitely a few years back.

my questions are and why i asked about updated stealth is because i need to know how far ebay checks into things as far as my name popping up and being linked as a banned user ?

I know alot has changed since i bought stealth last and i didnt even end up using it because i was using friends account.
Old 10-21-2019
Threadstarter  

can anyone with knowledge of doing this please give me some info?
Old 10-22-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 40%

whats LLC, btw?
Old 10-22-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

single person LCC,will you be willing to give your SSN when asked?
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestman View Post

I can't give you the exact answers you're wanting in order to be 100% comfortable, but I can say that if you get an LLC/EIN and register a business account, you won't get linked. It doesn't matter if you're the registered owner and you've been banned before. They don't look that deeply. They do seem to be checking on LLC owners in managed payments but they aren't using that information to link accounts to previous personal accounts.

@german guy - limited liability company
Old 10-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
single person LCC,will you be willing to give your SSN when asked?

if i did that would link me to my old banned account i would assume? I was hoping to not have to use any personal info only that of the LLC.

Is that not possible?
Old 10-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 View Post
whats LLC, btw?
limited liability corporation.
Old 10-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I can't give you the exact answers you're wanting in order to be 100% comfortable, but I can say that if you get an LLC/EIN and register a business account, you won't get linked. It doesn't matter if you're the registered owner and you've been banned before. They don't look that deeply. They do seem to be checking on LLC owners in managed payments but they aren't using that information to link accounts to previous personal accounts.

@german guy - limited liability company

ok. thanks