Ebay Bans Every Account SMH - I TRIED EVERYTHING - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Ebay Bans Every Account SMH - I TRIED EVERYTHING

Within 1 hour I get rekt and it's getting annoying. Really annoying.

- Virtual Machine Clean with Windows 7.
- Clean Socks5 Proxy matching state location through proxifier on chrome.
- Brand new email made on gmail.
- New paypal made with bank and prepaid.
- Made the ebay, link them together.
- List a book ($3 worth).

Within the hour I'll get an email saying I'm suspended.

"After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your recent activity. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

Any outstanding fees owed for selling activity will post to your account as due. Any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages."

Kind of getting annoyed. No the person's name isn't made up, it's a relative. All of my relatives are getting beamed as soon as I sign up. Different Proxies, different Virtual Machines, different addresses, different everything. So annoying. What am I missing? I list different books every time.

Kind of pissed ATM. Main money source is dead. -- Getting fed up with this. Rent is due in 2 weeks and am ****ed.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Ebay Bans Every Account SMH - I TRIED EVERYTHING

You need a solid IP solution. No need to use a relative's name as name used on accounts don't mean anything.
Use a mobile IP, Residential IP, or a trusted dedicated VPN like IPBurger or 24vc (made for stealth and available through the forum sellers) and you can have success on your account creations. Don't forget to use a real mobile phone number, no VoiP (like GV), and use a real address, seperate windows 7 user, be sure to browse awhile... Then, and only then, list a book and you're on your way.
One final thought, you really shouldn't list anything risky or high dollar value items for the first 90 days, so relying on an account to pay your rent due in 2 weeks just doesn't sound feasible. Best of luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (11-14-2019), WEI (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019

Longevity: 36%

Have you tried calling in to see what the suspension is about? It could be they want you to verify some information as I remember being told all new accounts get suspended when you first list an item.

From what I remember, they'll either ask you about the products you're selling, or ask you the public records information about the account holder, and you'll need to get them right.
Old 11-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

eBay is much more strict than thever before, especially now the holidays are upon us.

Normal users don't use data center IP's- VPN's, proxies, etc.
Normal users don't use virtual phone numbers.
Normal users don't use prepaid cards from other countries.

Normal users are not listing anything straight away. The account not only need to age, but you need to do what normal users do; browse around, add items to your watch list, even bid/purchase some items, etc. That's what normal people typically do before trying to sell on eBay. This needs to be done for WEEKS before you even list your first item.

Most any account you try and create these days will be heavily scrutinized. Even a small detail like not being in the correct time zone, or using a "funny" operating environment is a big red flag to them. I am able to create accounts just fine, but I don't do any of the things mentioned above. There are no shortcuts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
pothos (11-15-2019), WEI (11-14-2019)
Old 11-15-2019

Phone up eBay and ask why it was suspended, they probably just require some more information about you and what you will be selling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nick19 For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

gmail account?????????????
Old 11-15-2019

Longevity: 25%

I agree with the other posts you should try and use a dedicated VPN they have a higher cost around £15 a month for a Dedicated IP address. Are you using same descriptions and photos in the new accounts? You haven't also explained whose info you are using on these eBay and PayPal accounts? I hope its not the same surname/address etc.
Old 11-15-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Needed View Post

"After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your recent activity. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

Any outstanding fees owed for selling activity will post to your account as due. Any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages."

Kind of getting annoyed. No the person's name isn't made up, it's a relative. All of my relatives are getting beamed as soon as I sign up. Different Proxies, different Virtual Machines, different addresses, different everything. So annoying. What am I missing? I list different books every time.

Kind of pissed ATM. Main money source is dead. -- Getting fed up with this. Rent is due in 2 weeks and am ****ed.
why not just purchase an account?
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to flyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
eBay is much more strict than thever before, especially now the holidays are upon us.

Normal users don't use data center IP's- VPN's, proxies, etc.
Normal users don't use virtual phone numbers.
Normal users don't use prepaid cards from other countries.

Normal users are not listing anything straight away. The account not only need to age, but you need to do what normal users do; browse around, add items to your watch list, even bid/purchase some items, etc. That's what normal people typically do before trying to sell on eBay. This needs to be done for WEEKS before you even list your first item.

Most any account you try and create these days will be heavily scrutinized. Even a small detail like not being in the correct time zone, or using a "funny" operating environment is a big red flag to them. I am able to create accounts just fine, but I don't do any of the things mentioned above. There are no shortcuts.
I avoid all that you had mentioned except browsing (and 19 out of 20 accts get suspended). If someone decides they want to try their luck selling on ebay, wouldnt they naturally sign up and try to list an item straight away? I know thats how I started.
Old 11-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyriver View Post
I avoid all that you had mentioned except browsing (and 19 out of 20 accts get suspended). If someone decides they want to try their luck selling on ebay, wouldnt they naturally sign up and try to list an item straight away? I know thats how I started.
Well, listing too fast is not going to cut it anymore.

All too often we see endless posts from people who claim they were able to create accounts before with no problem, but are now puzzled why it's not working anymore. eBay and PayPal have upped their game, so it's going to take more work/time to build accounts now.

On average, it takes me 4 to 6 weeks to mature a new stealth account so it's safe to sell on it. I used to do it in a few days, but not anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
mediainspiron (11-17-2019)
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 64%

Instead of listing a book, I think you need to read a book... The Stealth Book.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebanned For This Useful Post:
cafonabob (11-20-2019), nickopedia (11-16-2019)
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 40%

So far my way is still working, I've had 2 out of 6 suspended
Making two more and I'm good (trying out the browsing for a week technique)
Only selling one item a week for a month on each account.
I've found after a month I'm golden on previous accounts.
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 46%

If your rent is due in 2 weeks you would be screwed either way..
Old 11-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebanned View Post
Instead of listing a book, I think you need to read a book... The Stealth Book.
Quite witty
Old 11-18-2019
Banned

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Have you tried calling in to see what the suspension is about? It could be they want you to verify some information as I remember being told all new accounts get suspended when you first list an item.

From what I remember, they'll either ask you about the products you're selling, or ask you the public records information about the account holder, and you'll need to get them right.
Do you know where to find public record info? I've searched but can't find much.
Old 11-18-2019
Banned

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
You need a solid IP solution. No need to use a relative's name as name used on accounts don't mean anything.
Use a mobile IP, Residential IP, or a trusted dedicated VPN like IPBurger or 24vc (made for stealth and available through the forum sellers) and you can have success on your account creations. Don't forget to use a real mobile phone number, no VoiP (like GV), and use a real address, seperate windows 7 user, be sure to browse awhile... Then, and only then, list a book and you're on your way.
One final thought, you really shouldn't list anything risky or high dollar value items for the first 90 days, so relying on an account to pay your rent due in 2 weeks just doesn't sound feasible. Best of luck.
Why windows 7?
Old 11-18-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerblast View Post
Why windows 7?
Windows 10 leaks info between user accounts.
Old 11-18-2019

Longevity: 26%

Why u think so?
Old 11-18-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 40%

My laptop is Wondows 10. I login my different accounts everyday, no problems at all.

We just have to know that creating new accounts is not as much easy as before. Read the Stealth Book updated , and spend more time to create new accounts. More efforts, more gains.
Old 11-19-2019

-Buy IP from IP burger
-Make user accounts
-Make Gmail Ebay Paypal
-Add cards or vcc and you all set

Quote:

Old 11-19-2019

Quote:

You just have to follow the steps for each new account. I usually make around 5 stealth accounts, and they usually work. It's true you can't list anything right away. You have to do regular activity like search and bidding for a minimum, I would say, of two weeks. Honestly, I agree that it would be normal for someone to want to sign up and sell right away. I bet many, many regular users have been harmed because of this. But there's no point in debating the issue; you have to work with it the way it is.

All of your info in eBay needs to be different. I've had no problems using VOIP numbers as long as they can receive the confirmation text. All credit cards and bank accounts have to be new. If that means you have to open a new bank account, that's what it means. If you already have a bank account or debt card, you can report those accounts lost or compromised, and the bank will reissue new credit cards, bank account numbers, etc. I've never used a prepaid card on any ebay account.

As for IP, I have a router where you can manually change your MAC address to anything you want, which gives you a new IP everytime. You'll need to make a log of all IPs you've used in the past on any account to double check against new IPs the ISP gives you.

At the outset, eBay requests the following info from you: email, password, name, address, phone number and eventually funding source which can be a PayPal account or a credit card. All of this needs to be different every time, and I mean everything including the password. Soon, eBay will ask you to set certain security questions - these also need to be different from any you've used before.

Here is a great example of how other security measures work that I believe are somewhat analogous to what eBay does. Conceptually, they're predictable. When you have to use a coercive-one security policy, the problem you run into is one of scaling, considering very many people will follow the policy willing or even know about the policy. The Berlin Wall and Inner-German border were constructed and maintained starting in 1961, at a cost of about 400 million marks per year. By 1989 this amount had soared to 1.2 billions per year But effectiveness of the wall didn't increase during that time. The gist of this story is that government had to pay increasingly higher and higher amounts of money towards security just to keep the stats the same.

eBay is almost certainly at that place right now. It's probably quite embarrassing in their internal reports, the fact that they're putting an increasing level security without any positive results. If I had to guess, I bet there are the same number of scammers as before. But the sellers and buyers hurt by these policies, most are gone. If eBay as a business wants to move to higher profitability and more markets, unfortunately they'll probably have to redesign their security apparatus from the ground up. They often don't even follow their own policies, and it seeming beyond comprehension why they want a bloated security apparatus like this to begin with. I doubt there is anything much worth saving in it.
Old 11-19-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerblast View Post
Do you know where to find public record info? I've searched but can't find much.
eBay uses Lexisnexis extensively. If you want see the info on it for a person, search Google for free trial to Lexisnexis Advance. You should be able to get them to sign you up for the trial. If this doesn't work, ask Lexisnexis to suppress your information. (not sure if links are allowed, but here is the link to the form https://optout.lexisnexis.com/"). Valid reasons for suppression include victim of identity theft or risk of threat of physical harm. There are other reasons you can select, but you might be denied based on this. It will take several weeks for the suppression to go into affect if it is approved.

Lexisnexis is an awesome tool background checks, but it just contains public source and crowd sourced information, which means it is often wrong. Lexisnexis themselves do not verify any of the info they have. If the eBay customer service are making their decisions solely on a risk score by Lexisnexis, it's inevitable they'll make many mistakes in evaluating accounts.