eBay Suspension - Indefinite or is it? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default eBay Suspension - Indefinite or is it?

Hey guys, yet another topic on suspension.. I'll try to keep this one fresh after reading the forum for the last 1 week.

Got MC011 on my stores, paid for invoices, sent it through. 2 stores passed but the 3rd one got indefinite suspension several hours after submitting the docs (bad luck with the rep..?).

Which inevitably led to all 3 stores being closed down. I'm in the process of setting up a stealth network right now but I've been reading a lot about the indefinite suspensions and it sounds like it's not always so black and white as ebay makes it sound like.

A bit of history - had my eBay account since 2009~ and been selling random stuff on the low scale since then.

Let's say I can recover my name for the future even if to only sell used and low scale stuff. What's the best way to go about it? Is it even worth trying?

Option A - Keep calling the reps - some dude on youtube said he called 20 times, asked to speak to managers and eventually managed to get it recovered. I had zero results with this strategy and called twice already, they just tell me nothing

Option B - Complain to BBB/Ombudsman demanding a reason for the suspension and try to clear up my name for the future. This I believe is the best way to go around it.

Option C - Pay some services which promise indefinite suspension recovery for triple digits fees. I personally think this is a scam artist stuff and in no way it would work, curious about opinions?

Option D - Close down my company and register a new business, then try opening new accounts on those details and maybe even a new address. Likely would fail as my actual name hasn't changed and ebay is not stupid or is it?

Option E - All of this is a waste of time and I should drop the idea of recovery as options are minuscule to ever be able and sell on eBay.

Opinions are welcome! This is not the end, just not sure if I should put up the fight or not
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2019

Thanked 1,099 Times in 1,035 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: eBay Suspension - Indefinite or is it?

why dont you just buy the Ebay Stealth Book and read it?
Old 12-15-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

It's really your decision if you wanna fight for your original account or not.
But in the end it's always a good idea to make some new back up accounts.

You can do this with the stealth guide.

The service you are mentioning is most likely a scam.
Old 12-15-2019

Option A - Keep calling the reps - some dude on youtube said he called 20 times, asked to speak to managers and eventually managed to get it recovered. I had zero results with this strategy and called twice already, they just tell me nothing
-
his case could be different than yours
Old 12-15-2019

One seller stood outside Ebay building with a sign for days,they finally lifted the suspension with condition,which I loathe to tell here on this forum.
Old 12-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
why dont you just buy the Ebay Stealth Book and read it?
Appreciate your reply, but I think you missed the bit where I already mentioned that I'm working on a stealth setup already.

And I know it's probably silly to assume that every dropshipper get's suspended due to the same reason - being caught dropshipping. But my seller metrics were stellar and it's a really old account with a good rep. That's why I want to put up a fight :D Just contemplating it here...
Old 12-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
One seller stood outside Ebay building with a sign for days,they finally lifted the suspension with condition,which I loathe to tell here on this forum.
That is a bit crazy
Old 12-15-2019

Longevity: 24%

Hiii i recived seizure letter one time only still dod not respond it bcz my friends saying to ignore i ordered modanifil it was very less in quantity only 30 pills wht should i do plz help me i dnt knw how to post my individual question here m very tense will they come to my home or arrest me or nothing happen if i ignore it n not order in future bcz they said if u dnt respond to letter in 30 days we will distroy ur item
Old 12-15-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceSilduk View Post
That is a bit crazy

It's most likely a fairy tale that never happened.

Agent makes posts here because he likes to read them back to himself. He never says anything of value or helps anybody. Take his comments with a grain of salt and then look for answers from a member with experience.

Personally I think your option D would be the most productive way forward. I'm not certain if it's the same in UK, but in USA, eBay won't link two business accounts that each have their own unique tax ID (VAT # would be your equivalent) even if they know the same person owns both businesses. Because in the eyes of the law the two businesses are separate entities that have no association with each other.

Option E clearly isn't correct since there are thousands of people who've bought UK accounts from here and are using them now. Even if you aren't successful in recovering your old personal account or registering a new business account using your identity, there are other options (like buying a UK stealth account)
Old 12-15-2019

It's most likely a fairy tale that never happened.

----------
I can see hiding in a dark cavern makes some of you different!
You do what you have to do if Ebay is a major source of your income,but the lady is doing fine now,if she is still selling on EBAY ,it is just a side hobby.
I can show you a picture of her holding the sign,but I would rather not.
That was ten years ago,

Last edited by agent006140; 12-15-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

Personally I think your option D would be the most productive way forward. I'm not certain if it's the same in UK, but in USA, eBay won't link two business accounts that each have their own unique tax ID (VAT # would be your equivalent) even if they know the same person owns both businesses. Because in the eyes of the law the two businesses are separate entities that have no association with each other.
Very interesting! I could totally register another business with 1. Different name 2. Different compnay nr 3. Different address my only concern is a VAT, as in UK we're not required to register for VAT until we hit 83 000£ in turnover, so less paperwork until that time.

I wonder if I should register for VAT right away just to see if this helps eBay see it as a different entity or would 1,2,3 be enough?

Fingers crossed UK will be the same as US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

Option E clearly isn't correct since there are thousands of people who've bought UK accounts from here and are using them now. Even if you aren't successful in recovering your old personal account or registering a new business account using your identity, there are other options (like buying a UK stealth account)
Glad you say that, I already bought 5 eBay Stealth accounts and been studying how to do a good stealth setup so that's already in motion!

I was just trying to see if I could 'save my face' in the eyes of eBay, even if to flip old used items from time to time just for personal use or is my name blacklisted for good...

Anyway really appreciate your advice!!
Old 12-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth