eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   What can eBay actually SEE???? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/132385-what-can-ebay-actually-see.html)

Stealthboss 12-28-2019 05:31 PM

What can eBay actually SEE????

Hey guys, So I have been doing my digging on eBay with trying to find out what they can actually see as far as your personal information goes. We all know that they can see your IP address but that is an easy fix the more annoying issues are getting new addresses, bank accounts, credit cards etc. So I spoke with multiple agents...assuming you are not suspended on PayPal if you pay with PayPal they can only see the PayPal email address that was used for the purchase as well as the last 4 digits of your CC. They can not see the name on the PayPal account OR the name on the CC that you used.

Given that information it seems as long as you are only banned from Ebay and not PayPal why would you have to get a new bank account or a different PayPal under another person? Why not just change the PayPal email address or create a new PayPal under your name and add your original bank account and get a new CC with another CC number? Seems like thats the only things that Ebay can see anyway. Let me know your thoughts thanks!

JamesNorth101 12-28-2019 05:41 PM

Re: What can eBay actually SEE????

eBay are not being full honest with you or the agents do not really know

That method used to work years ago. Now it just doesnt

I have always assumed that each PayPal account has its own unique number which eBay can see. That means no matter how many times the email address is changed, that number stays the same. I could be wrong... but years of trial and error with different methods suggests that is how they track accounts or at least something similar.

agent006140 12-28-2019 06:03 PM

this is true,you paypal account has a unique ID,you can have 6 email addresses but they all share the same ID.
ALSO YOU CANNOT link the same bank account,cc to more than one Paypal account

Stealthboss 12-28-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1057973)
this is true,you paypal account has a unique ID,you can have 6 email addresses but they all share the same ID.

Are you saying you cant link the same CC or bank account to more then one paypal because then they can link it?

Stealthboss 12-28-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1057973)

Gothca, So then can't I just create a new PayPal account under my name with a new bank account and new CC and just use that for my stealth eBay account? Cause I'm not blocked on PP just Eb. So as far as eBay will see is that it will be a new PayPal with a new CC. They will not be able to see that my PayPal is registered under my name or they can not see my name on my CC.

And I have linked the same bank account to multiple Paypals before but maybe you are saying you can not because then that is a link. I don't have an issue with getting PayPals linked as I am fine on PayPal but maybe linked Paypals might get the same user ID? Hmmm

Stealthboss 12-28-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1057971)
eBay are not being full honest with you or the agents do not really know

That method used to work years ago. Now it just doesnt

I have always assumed that each PayPal account has its own unique number which eBay can see. That means no matter how many times the email address is changed, that number stays the same. I could be wrong... but years of trial and error with different methods suggests that is how they track accounts or at least something similar.

Hey thanks for the reply. This is my main concern, I’am creating a stealth ebay to make purchases on ebay. I have no issues with my paypal accounts just have been suspended from ebay. If I create a new paypal under my REAL name and link a new bank account and a new CC will this be okay to use to make purchases with on my ebay stealth account that would be registered under a family member’s info? ( I have the stealth book and have the IP Burger VPN for my MAC, new user accounts for the ebay and even a new phone and number which I will use safari only and not the app to access my ebay and only use on LTE (not WiFi so my phone IP wont connect to the banned one) thanks

rsot 12-28-2019 08:30 PM

Ebay12345 12-28-2019 09:01 PM

I use my personal PayPal account for receiving payments on these new eBay accounts and it doesn’t really matter at all.

Stealthboss 12-28-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 1058006)
I use my personal PayPal account for receiving payments on these new eBay accounts and it doesn’t really matter at all.

So even tho you were blocked by eBay you still used your personal information to create another PayPal account for the stealth ebays you have is that correct? Im guessing you just got a new CC and maybe a new bank account?

Ebay12345 12-28-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthboss (Post 1058011)
So even tho you were blocked by eBay you still used your personal information to create another PayPal account for the stealth ebays you have is that correct? Im guessing you just got a new CC and maybe a new bank account?

I don’t create a new PayPal account. I use my personal one to receive money from my sales and for the eBay fees I got a stealth one I use and I don’t buy new cc or bank account.

Frodo 12-29-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthboss (Post 1057970)
Hey guys, So I have been doing my digging on eBay with trying to find out what they can actually see as far as your personal information goes. We all know that they can see your IP address but that is an easy fix the more annoying issues are getting new addresses, bank accounts, credit cards etc. So I spoke with multiple agents...assuming you are not suspended on PayPal if you pay with PayPal they can only see the PayPal email address that was used for the purchase as well as the last 4 digits of your CC. They can not see the name on the PayPal account OR the name on the CC that you used.

Given that information it seems as long as you are only banned from Ebay and not PayPal why would you have to get a new bank account or a different PayPal under another person? Why not just change the PayPal email address or create a new PayPal under your name and add your original bank account and get a new CC with another CC number? Seems like thats the only things that Ebay can see anyway. Let me know your thoughts thanks!

open a new bank acc. under your real name, link it to your paypal with new email address and use it for your ebay stealth account. I see no reason why and how ebay should link it to your suspended account.

zamzam 12-30-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 1058014)
I don’t create a new PayPal account. I use my personal one to receive money from my sales and for the eBay fees I got a stealth one I use and I don’t buy new cc or bank account.

That will get you linked if you keep trying to use the same PayPal with lots of different eBay accounts

Ebay12345 01-02-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 1058162)
That will get you linked if you keep trying to use the same PayPal with lots of different eBay accounts

It doesn’t get me linked I have tried it many times with 3 different accounts and eBay said it doesn’t matter to them which PayPal I use.