Buyers opening up item not recieve cases before ship by date - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Buyers opening up item not recieve cases before ship by date

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
There is nothing seriously wrong with Ebay delivery date,her shipping location trumps her estimate delivery date,different robots roam the site 24/7,they each have different mission and logic.
her listing passed mustard with one robot but not the other,welcome to the world of Artificial Intelligence.
But I have to agree with the previous poster,dropshipping has its own perils,you hold no inventory,you rely on third party to supply you with the goods and do the legwork,you have no control how much is in stock,who processes your orders and do the shipping.
There is a factory in Columbia,Missouri which churns out consumer appliances,Toastmaster is their brand,if these are made in that factory,they must have large customers like WMT.AMZN,dept stores on their priority list.
As you can see from her estimated delivery date of 11 days,it does not take that long to process an order.,she must know the items she is selling could run out of stock !
None of what you said, has anything to do with what I said, as per usual.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
tinsoldier (01-01-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipeBanana View Post
Thats true you cant open on ebay before the delivery date. On paypal, its possible to over there
so they must be opening a case on Paypal ,it makes sense,domestic delivery usually takes 2-7 days,unless it is media mail.
Around XMAS,USPS first class,parcel post and media mail could take longer as USPS express and priority gets on the planes first,commercial planes allot fixed space for USPS mail delivery.
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
None of what you said, has anything to do with what I said, as per usual.
you have to do something with your EGO,I am not speaking to you,
BTW,putting a helmet on your cat,is that animal cruelty,now I am speaking to you !
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
you have to do something with your EGO,I am not speaking to you,
BTW,putting a helmet on your cat,is that animal cruelty,now I am speaking to you !
I can't roll my eyes into the back of my head far enough to equal how much this situation calls for. I said " there must be something seriously wrong with ebay". You responded with " there is nothing seriously wrong with ebay" in the NEXT FREAKEN POST, and some how, some way, you weren't speaking to me. You're a real piece of work, lady.
Old 01-01-2020

you are a XXXX I cant even describe,get over it,
I hope rolling your eyes make you xxxx so you can t xxxx anymore
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
you are a XXXX I cant even describe,get over it,
I hope rolling your eyes make you xxxx so you can t xxxx anymore
Time of the month for you? No, no. You're clearly way past that point in life....
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
I can't roll my eyes into the back of my head far enough to equal how much this situation calls for. I said " there must be something seriously wrong with ebay". You responded with " there is nothing seriously wrong with ebay" in the NEXT FREAKEN POST, and some how, some way, you weren't speaking to me. You're a real piece of work, lady.
see back to your ego again,you think every English sentence is directed at you,GET A LIFE!
tHATS ENOUGH English !
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
Time of the month for you? No, no. You're clearly way past that point in life....
time of the monthe for you !
You dont know much ,do you?
Old 01-01-2020

Quote:
see back to your ego again,you think every English sentence is directed at you,GET A LIFE!
tHATS ENOUGH English !
LOL telling ME to get a life. You spend your life on here. You average almost 30 times more posts per day than I do.

Even tho people mock you and make fun of you, you stick around anyways. YOU get a life. The sentence was directed at me, clearly, because you literally used my words almost VERBATIM. Do you understand what that word means or do I need to mansplain some more?

Last edited by james13v; 01-01-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-01-2020

You're truly insane. Do tell tho, who were you actually speaking to then....
You weren't talking to the OP, and no one else said there is something seriously wrong with ebay. GO on then....

Old 01-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 31%

sorry for not being here to reply

here is proof of one such transaction i have many on ebays side.. not sure how this happens. i asked ebay and was informed that i could not enforce my handling time since its unreasonable

https://imgur.com/a/NyqhXSE

I dont know if my account is broken or something or if there is a limit to domestic handling time maybe this is new policy to stop drop shipping?

I dont make alot per order but i make alot of sales. around 20$ per order after fees and i can sell quite a few every day but it seems like every 3 out of 10 are chargebacks so right now i am losing money

Last edited by Vivandoencolor; 01-01-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I think its all a scam, you're not uploading tracking numbers (which is what enables a case to be opened) because there isn't one. Suspect prices too.

Sorry, you'll lose your account and whilst you might night want to hear this, ebay will be a better for it.

Don't know where you got any of that from. Clearly he hasn't uploaded tracking in the items he has pictured, because he isn't required to before the ship by date. So unless he NEVER uploads tracking ( not sure why in the case, he claims he can't until the 6th), there is zero reason why a case should be able to be opened. The system would just not allow it, period. I'm also not sure why ebay would claim a handling time is unreasonable, when ebay allows for that handling time in the first place. NONE of this makes any sense.

A seller can have whatever handling time he wants. I really don't understand why that some how makes him a bad seller. A buyer can see the handling time, the estimated delivery window, before even putting it in his cart. They are also warned that the item has an extended handling time before they pay. After paying, their order page clearly displays the estimated delivery.

It's the buyers fault, and perhaps some ebay for not making this even clearer to all the ignorant buyers. It is not the sellers fault, and I'm sick and tired of buyers demanding tracking 2 days after purchasing something, that has 2-3 days handling attached. So if they can't even be bothered to notice 2-3 day handling, anything more than that would go even further above their heads.

Stop victim blaming. Ebay wouldn't magically be better for it if they got rid of a seller with clear cut handling times, even if they happen to be extended. They'd be better for getting rid of ignorant buyers that don't bother to actually look at anything, before buying.
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivandoencolor View Post
sorry for not being here to reply

here is proof of one such transaction i have many on ebays side.. not sure how this happens. i asked ebay and was informed that i could not enforce my handling time since its unreasonable

https://imgur.com/a/NyqhXSE

I dont know if my account is broken or something or if there is a limit to domestic handling time maybe this is new policy to stop drop shipping?

I dont make alot per order but i make alot of sales. around 20$ per order after fees and i can sell quite a few every day but it seems like every 3 out of 10 are chargebacks so right now i am losing money
I rarely have long handling times, but I still do on occasion. Not drop shipping tho. Items are shipped to me first. And buyers have never been able to open up cases before the latest delivery estimate, let alone before my handling times. The only thing they've been able to do is open up fraudulent returns.

Last edited by james13v; 01-02-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-02-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:

lol... ouch!
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
james13v (01-02-2020)
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Nope, I'll say what I like thank you, I believe ebay is better off without this seller.

There's no obligation of this forum to help everyone, I just don't like this sellers poor business model.
Again, no one forces buyers to buy from someone with extended handling times. But if people want to save $50 and wait, they can. If his business model didn't work, and ebay ran theirs properly, he'd be out of business. Instead, ebay doesn't do things properly, and people only see " omg, $50 off!", and ignore that it includes extended handling. I'm a capitalist. people can buy from who they want, and who ever wants to sell, can sell. If they don't want to buy from him, they wouldn't. Again, stop victim blaming. No one has to buy from him, and he'd fail, if they stopped. But they want that sweet sweet deal, yet you don't blame buyers for their CLEAR ignorance and lack of due diligence. Funny how that works.
I just don't like these buyers poor lack of any reading.
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Nope, stop wasting your breath, I couldn't care less if this sellers account is suspended.
You don't have to care about his suspension, if that's your desire, to also not blame him for doing anything wrong. Which, HE HAS NOT.
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Nope, won't be doing that either because he has.
Oh yeah? Do pray tell show us what exactly he did wrong.
Old 01-02-2020

Quote:
Crappy dropshipping model, which is against ebay policy in this case. Surprised you couldn't see that for yourself.

Anyway, like i said, no sleep lost here if his account is suspended.
omg. I can't believe I missed someone going against ebay policy. I'm flabergasted. How can any one on this forum of people that got suspended by ebay, and making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts to get around that, actually even conceive of ( let alone CONSIDER) breaking ebay policy.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
Vivandoencolor (01-02-2020)
Old 01-02-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
omg. I can't believe I missed someone going against ebay policy. I'm flabergasted. How can any one on this forum of people that got suspended by ebay, and making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts to get around that, actually even conceive of ( let alone CONSIDER) breaking ebay policy.
LOL you have a point
Old 01-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
My mistake, I thought you believed that he's done nothing wrong when you posted:

You don't have to care about his suspension, if that's your desire, to also not blame him for doing anything wrong. Which, HE HAS NOT.

I know you were trying to be facetious, but try and remember what you've only just posted beforehand.
I am a she

I am not asking for you to care about my suspension or my account i am only giving this information to the form to help it , thats why i uploaded the pictures as proof becuase i want to help the other members on this fourm becuase for the past year i was just here reading and never saying anything. I dont want to cause trouble I am sorry if i did that. I just am worried if my acccount is bad or something becuase this has never happened to me before with my previous accounts

I dropship yes but from only 1 location in Arizona the business is registered in missouri becuase the registration fees are cheap there.

usually items come faster but i was hoping by having long handling times i would not get buyers asking for tracking and threatening me after 3-5 days. ( ebay buyers can be quite mean and racist at times.)

most items arrive in 7-10 days not 11-17 business days but due to the christmas week there were delays with the carrier and supplier which is normal

i just wanted a high handling time to lower expectations and hopefully make someones day when they bought the item expecting the worse and then pleasenntly being suprised when it comes in only a week
Old 01-02-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivandoencolor View Post
I am a she

I am not asking for you to care about my suspension or my account i am only giving this information to the form to help it , thats why i uploaded the pictures as proof becuase i want to help the other members on this fourm becuase for the past year i was just here reading and never saying anything. I dont want to cause trouble I am sorry if i did that. I just am worried if my acccount is bad or something becuase this has never happened to me before with my previous accounts

I dropship yes but from only 1 location in Arizona the business is registered in missouri becuase the registration fees are cheap there.

usually items come faster but i was hoping by having long handling times i would not get buyers asking for tracking and threatening me after 3-5 days. ( ebay buyers can be quite mean and racist at times.)

most items arrive in 7-10 days not 11-17 business days but due to the christmas week there were delays with the carrier and supplier which is normal

i just wanted a high handling time to lower expectations and hopefully make someones day when they bought the item expecting the worse and then pleasenntly being suprised when it comes in only a week
Oh okay, so your business model is acceptable with eBay, I don't see how this would be an issue given your account status and listing information.

I would suggest reaching out to eBay to show them that you're not retail dropshipping, that you have the invoices to prove it, and that your business model is acceptable according to their terms and conditions.

Do you have invoices to prove you're not just dropshipping from an overseas location, and rerouting to an address in the USA to be forwarded to the end customer?
Old 01-02-2020

I dropship yes but from only 1 location in Arizona the business is registered in missouri becuase the registration fees are cheap there.-
-----------------
In your cuisinart icecream maker,you stated your item location is Columbia Missouri,it should be AZ.
But it should not make any difference to your estimated delivery days.