Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and give - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and give

If people can answer my thread questions (at the bottom of this thread)...in exchange I can show you:


* Where to get strong IP addresses and build cookies (No dirty VPN IP's or half-assed browser profiles)

* Avoiding browser/device fingerprinting (Can weaken your PayPal account if you've had a previous PayPal account setup on the same device)

* Verifying your eBay and PayPal accounts with your own credit/debit card without getting linked (No need for a VCC, which probably weakens your account)

* Source for residential addresses for address verification (UK, US, EU, Canada)



Please answer my thread questions, thanks.....



https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...-accounts.html

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...unts-last.html

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...ml#post1075277

Last edited by Omani; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,086
Thanks: 72
Thanked 735 Times in 615 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Wow, great way to operate.

"If you don't help me, I won't help you. "

How about you share your knowledge and then folk will answer your questions?

(bit of an oxymoron that someone with so much to offer has so many simple questions TBH)

Last edited by tinsoldier; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tinsoldier For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (4 Weeks Ago)
  #3  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Speeder33's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,104
Thanks: 269
Thanked 452 Times in 326 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (43)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

exactly, why would anybody trust your advice given you are asking such standard questions?

if you would have nicely asked on a single thread, I'm sure many members here would have been happy to chime in. but this isn't the way to go about this.
__________________
USA Premium Ebay Accounts Ultra High Limits, With Sales
Feedback + Sales + Aged Accounts in Stock
Click Here for a Premium IP address
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Wow, great way to operate.

"If you don't help me, I won't help you. "

How about you share your knowledge and then folk will answer your questions?

(bit of an oxymoron that someone with so much to offer has so many simple questions TBH)
I have spent a millennial answering questions in different forums on different subjects while my own questions were ignored.

See...

58 views but not a single response.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...unts-last.html
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
exactly, why would anybody trust your advice given you are asking such standard questions?

if you would have nicely asked on a single thread, I'm sure many members here would have been happy to chime in. but this isn't the way to go about this.
These standard questions I ask need to be answered, start here please....

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...unts-last.html
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,254
Thanks: 1,648
Thanked 918 Times in 682 Posts
Activity: 65%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
* Where to get strong IP addresses and build cookies (No dirty VPN IP's or half-assed browser profiles)
Don't care

Quote:
* Avoiding browser/device fingerprinting (Can weaken your PayPal account if you've had a previous PayPal account setup on the same device)
Also don't care, I have umpteen Paypal accoutns running on the same user account

Quote:
* Verifying your eBay and PayPal accounts with your own credit/debit card without getting linked (No need for a VCC, which probably weakens your account)
Easy. No VCC doesn't weaken your account

Quote:
* Source for residential addresses for address verification (UK, US, EU, Canada)
Lol

Can't be bothered to click on any of your links, never mind answer you
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Don't care



Also don't care, I have umpteen Paypal accoutns running on the same user account



Easy. No VCC doesn't weaken your account



Lol

Can't be bothered to click on any of your links, never mind answer you
This eBay/PayPal stuff ain't going to be as hard as I thought. I guess I'm over thinking all of this

Last edited by Omani; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 8
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

I’ve experienced for one question that u asking: change the phone number of paypal about a week before. And now i stuck at that, i can send money to who i had send before, but with new, i can’t verify the phone number, it keeps saying can’t confirm it’s you. And i called for paypal several times, still not work. So i think should not to change any think in paypal, it may lead to trouble

And as your knowledge as you said, would u pls pm me where to get good proxy/ip to create ebay acc? I tried some website but i got suspended right after i create seller accounts. Thank you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackshoe For This Useful Post:
Omani (4 Weeks Ago)
  #9  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshoe View Post
Iíve experienced for one question that u asking: change the phone number of paypal about a week before. And now i stuck at that, i can send money to who i had send before, but with new, i canít verify the phone number, it keeps saying canít confirm itís you. And i called for paypal several times, still not work. So i think should not to change any think in paypal, it may lead to trouble

And as your knowledge as you said, would u pls pm me where to get good proxy/ip to create ebay acc? I tried some website but i got suspended right after i create seller accounts. Thank you
Okay, I won't change the phone number. That is going to cause some problems because I assume the phone number the PayPal account was set up on is a disposable phone number and I don't have access to any sms verification PayPal sends to it?

Anyway, PM sent
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 927
Thanks: 132
Thanked 318 Times in 238 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
Okay, I won't change the phone number. That is going to cause some problems because I assume the phone number the PayPal account was set up on is a disposable phone number and I don't have access to any sms verification PayPal sends to it?

Anyway, PM sent
After seeing all the negative responses you've elicited from some of our finest members, how is it possible that you do not see the folly in what you're doing?

What are you going to sell on eBay, fish?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 8
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
Okay, I won't change the phone number. That is going to cause some problems because I assume the phone number the PayPal account was set up on is a disposable phone number and I don't have access to any sms verification PayPal sends to it?

Anyway, PM sent
I have 2 numbers, the first when reg paypal account, and the 2nd when i got a email that somebody tried to sign in my paypal account and he already change the first phone number. i think the seller of this paypal account did it. so i changed the phone number.
then everything on paypal go bad. it can't send money to new address, it can't regconize the phone number so it can't send sms to verify to send money to new address. the support couldn't help much, and the problem still not being solved.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshoe View Post
I have 2 numbers, the first when reg paypal account, and the 2nd when i got a email that somebody tried to sign in my paypal account and he already change the first phone number. i think the seller of this paypal account did it. so i changed the phone number.
then everything on paypal go bad. it can't send money to new address, it can't regconize the phone number so it can't send sms to verify to send money to new address. the support couldn't help much, and the problem still not being solved.
So the PayPal account has had the phone number changed twice (once by the seller and once by you) in quick succession. I suppose that would be enough to mess up an account especially if the seller and you were on different IP's/devices when changing the phone number. That would have set off some big red flags.

Here's an idea: When you get your next stealth PayPal, log in to PayPal and don't manually log out, let PayPal log you out automatically after x amount of time. Do that once a day for 3-4 days to let PayPal "lock on" to your browser/device fingerprint. Then change the phone number. Just an idea.

Last edited by Omani; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omani For This Useful Post:
blackshoe (3 Weeks Ago), cafonabob1 (3 Weeks Ago)
  #13  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
After seeing all the negative responses you've elicited from some of our finest members, how is it possible that you do not see the folly in what you're doing?

What are you going to sell on eBay, fish?
*Fish* LOL

Okay I'm a fresh fish.

I'm selling dozens of different items - Persian rugs, cuckoo clocks, lamps, column showers, mirrors, chandeliers, etc
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
DarkKnight17's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks: 35
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

What on earth am I reading........

Well anyway..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 79
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Wow, great way to operate.

"If you don't help me, I won't help you. "

How about you share your knowledge and then folk will answer your questions?

(bit of an oxymoron that someone with so much to offer has so many simple questions TBH)
Dude how you sound??? Smh...So give up what info he has then hope and wish somebody help him...What planet you from?? Lmfao...Its a lot of help here but a lot of people can help and don't..I had several had me goin in circles instead of helpin me
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 79
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
If people can answer my thread questions (at the bottom of this thread)...in exchange I can show you:


* Where to get strong IP addresses and build cookies (No dirty VPN IP's or half-assed browser profiles)

* Avoiding browser/device fingerprinting (Can weaken your PayPal account if you've had a previous PayPal account setup on the same device)

* Verifying your eBay and PayPal accounts with your own credit/debit card without getting linked (No need for a VCC, which probably weakens your account)

* Source for residential addresses for address verification (UK, US, EU, Canada)



Please answer my thread questions, thanks.....



https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...-accounts.html

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...unts-last.html

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...ml#post1075277



1. I wouldnt change nothing on it until 30 pass..most accounts dont come with a bank account attached but I would add one...You can change the IP address tho

2. I wiuld sell up to 750-1000 first month...at least double the next month and 3 month do as yiu listed

3. Again it looks great but you can sell a little more if you like
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beekay For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (3 Weeks Ago)
  #17  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Smile Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekay View Post
1. I wouldnt change nothing on it until 30 pass..most accounts dont come with a bank account attached but I would add one...You can change the IP address tho

2. I wiuld sell up to 750-1000 first month...at least double the next month and 3 month do as yiu listed

3. Again it looks great but you can sell a little more if you like

1. Okay I can change the IP address and link a bank account but I have to leave everything else the same for the first 30 days. Got it.

2. I think I'm limited to $500 from what I understand, at least in the first month. Yes I plan to throttle sales after three months and hope for the best.

3. Sweet, sounds good to me.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Omani For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (3 Weeks Ago)
  #18  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 79
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Please answer my thread questions and in exchange I'll teach you some stuff and g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
1. Okay I can change the IP address and link a bank account but I have to leave everything else the same for the first 30 days. Got it.

2. I think I'm limited to $500 from what I understand, at least in the first month. Yes I plan to throttle sales after three months and hope for the best.

3. Sweet, sounds good to me.

Thanks


I sent you a PM...CHECK YOUR PM
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beekay For This Useful Post:
Omani (3 Weeks Ago)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can someone please give me a straight answer for this question please???? Retailer77 eBay Discussion! 6 01-10-2016 08:23 PM
entropay want to know why i have so many cards, what answer shall i give ? vetus UK eBay & Paypal 3 08-04-2009 08:35 AM
Ebay suspension, may be you can give me the answer crazyjenny eBay Suspensions 4 10-03-2007 05:28 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts