does ebay recognize the name on the card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-15-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default does ebay recognize the name on the card

I just have a question about : if i make an ebay acc with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and verify ebay with my real credit card.
Does ebay recognize the actual name on the card is different with name registered.

Also,if i have paypal acc with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details,when paypal ask me to verify my address with bank statement,
in eBay Stealth only tell me how to buy a gift card,virtual credit card but it seem not telling how can we get a print out of bank statement from these account

For auctiva account, do i need to create multiple acc and use for multiple ebay acc, or just one auctiva should be fine token with multiple acc
If it not,i must use only auctiva for only one ebay,do i have to provide real details to auctiva,does auctiva share my details with ebay

pls help me thanks

Last edited by meanhh; 09-15-2009 at 01:13 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2009

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanhh View Post
I just have a question about : if i make an ebay acc with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and verify ebay with my real credit card.
Does ebay recognize the actual name on the card is different with name registered.
No. As long as Account # and Zip are correct you are good. But I know some VCC's have a "universal zip" so that shouldn't even matter.
Quote:
Also,if i have paypal acc with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details,when paypal ask me to verify my address with bank statement,
in eBay Stealth only tell me how to buy a gift card,virtual credit card but it seem not telling how can we get a print out of bank statement from these account
To verify your address with a bank account. All you have to do is link a bank account. The bank account does not have to match the addres on the paypal account, paypal just assumes if you are linking a bank account then the address will be the same.

Quote:
For auctiva account, do i need to create multiple acc and use for multiple ebay acc, or just one auctiva should be fine token with multiple acc
If it not,i must use only auctiva for only one ebay,do i have to provide real details to auctiva,does auctiva share my details with ebay

pls help me thanks
With Auctiva, you can only generate 1 token per ebay account. You don't have to provide real details to Auctiva.

Just make sure when you're doing all this you are on a Fresh IP Address and cookies cleared, including flash cookies.
Old 09-15-2009

Longevity: 85%

what about for confirming paypal?

I'd like to connect one of my real debit cards to a stealth paypal, so I can use it to buy stuff with sometimes. Will it be an issue if I go to confirm my stealth account, with a card that is in my real name? Thanks.
Old 09-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch View Post
No.
To verify your address with a bank account. All you have to do is link a bank account. The bank account does not have to match the addres on the paypal account, paypal just assumes if you are linking a bank account then the address will be the same.
thanks so much
But i still have confusion
After i link my bank acc with paypal and get verified.
Later then i received some funds from the buyer,sometimes paypal will limited my acc then they ask for proof of address,the address must be matched the name and address i registered with paypal.

This is gonna be a problem, cause i open paypal with unreal details.
so how can i give them my bank statement with different name and address, how can we do it...?

Also,in eBay Stealth,it said we must give a real details when open a merchant account,it also said: to use merchant acc with eBay,we must fax to eBay the bank statement of merchant acc. Im very confused,because we all create fak details with ebay,ebay will definetely suspend acc if we send a bank statement with address,name not matched.

can you explain to me clearly, im sorry if i bother you too much
thanks a lot
Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

mean,

just what do you want to do? All you do is ask the same questions in different places.
Is your paypal limited at the moment?
What country will you list your items? If it is Australia, are you listing just for there or international as well?
Do you know anything about IPs,cookies if you make another account?
Old 09-16-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
mean,

just what do you want to do? All you do is ask the same questions in different places.
Is your paypal limited at the moment?
What country will you list your items? If it is Australia, are you listing just for there or international as well?
Do you know anything about IPs,cookies if you make another account?
yes, my paypal has been limited so i try to find the way to lift it up
I read the eBay Stealth already but still have some point i don't understand as my question above.

I have other question: im using gmail at the moment, as following ebay stealth,i open some windows user and registered different gmail,ebay and paypal.

I just wanna ask, can i use the same windows user to check for my multiple gmail account, does ebay tracking on them? or i need to log into the windows user when i open that gmail in order to avoid under rada of ebay and paypal
Old 09-16-2009

Longevity: 85%
Smile

No mate, eBay cannot track what you do with your gmail accounts if you check multiple gmail accounts on the same computer/windows accounts/IP.

Google (which owns GMAIL) and eBay are two separate companies that do not share information.
The Following User Says Thank You to flipstardirect For This Useful Post:
meanhh (09-16-2009)
Old 09-16-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

1:The answer is yes.Ebay confirms the name of your CC,if it doesn't the same as your account.It will be rejected.

2:If you are asking that how to provide bank statement to verify the address you provided on paypal.I don't know.Paypal are used to asking for bill that includes your name and address or CC statement as the address proof.

3:Do as one for one will be no problem all the time.
Old 09-16-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzin View Post
1:The answer is yes.Ebay confirms the name of your CC,if it doesn't the same as your account.It will be rejected.

2:If you are asking that how to provide bank statement to verify the address you provided on paypal.I don't know.Paypal are used to asking for bill that includes your name and address or CC statement as the address proof.

3:Do as one for one will be no problem all the time.
yeah ebay will suspend acc if the details not matched,but when we create merchant acc,we must give real details,then we can't verify it with ebay,
so what the point opening a merchant for? it's no used
i don't know what trick you guys verify your merchant acc with ebay, do you do some photoshop to change the name,address on bank statement?
Old 09-16-2009

Quote:
This might depend on which country you are in. I know for a fact, within the US that the name on the card does not have to match the name on the account.
Old 09-16-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

Quote:
This might depend on which country you are in. I know for a fact, within the US that the name on the card does not have to match the name on the account.
Isn't that only for bank account?As well as CC?

Has anyone had any experience?
Old 09-17-2009

Quote:
Isn't that only for bank account?As well as CC?

Has anyone had any experience?
In my experience (years) the name on the CC or the Bank does NOT have to match the ebay account. I'm in the US, things may be different here then other countries.
Old 09-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
In my experience (years) the name on the CC or the Bank does NOT have to match the ebay account. I'm in the US, things may be different here then other countries.
im not us resident so im not sure but im sure 100% for aus ebay,if the name and address not matched,it will be rejected, us ebay seem to be more easily compare to aus ebay yeahh, i hate aus ebay, it make me mad
Old 09-18-2009

Wow, That sucks!!