Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

A Thailand seller vero me. EBay gave me has email address which is a dead end link this is not even the authentic merchant it's a Thailand seller my product is cheaper than his plus hes overseas and I'm not. I found his website though. As like most of you I operate a stealth account is there a way around this. This is not even Authentic manufacturer of the product. I'm using my other eBay account. I'm worried that this a******'s gonna find my other eBay account. How can even eBay allow this. EBay sent me a 3 day suspension. What I'm wondering is can this guy only report so many people than eBay will ignore his actions. I'm thinking of Maybe changing the category for all my listings when I repost them Any help would be great thanks guys.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,788
Thanks: 79
Thanked 886 Times in 741 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

You won't beat VeRO, stop selling the offending goods - job done.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 137
Thanks: 43
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Are you authorised to sell the items? And are they actually violating VERO terms? If someone makes a false VERO account then they could easily make VERO claims against items that are perfectly legitimate and ebay would still remove them. Most of Ebays decisions are made by call centre staff and it really shows. If you are authorised to sell the item then I would definitely fight it, if you are not authorised then not much you can do except either keep going or stop selling that item.

You could also try contacting the actual Rights holder or company and let them know that some guy in Thailand is claiming to own their product, maybe they will sort it out.

In the past I have used one of my buying accounts (accessible address etc) to buy a bunch of stuff from other sellers that have caused me problems and then when they arrive I just smash them all and do a return request, or claim they sent the wrong item and send something different back. Or if you are very lucky they will send the items with no tracking and you can just say they didn't arrive at all. After I get my money back I then leave negative feedbacks and sometimes even message the Ebay seller from a random Email or a spare stealth account and tell them to be more careful who they mess with in future because Karma always wins. If you choose to message them afterwards then you may end up losing the buyer account but in my opinion it is totally worth it!


I had some guy in the US last year who messaged me saying that he "was going to destroy my account" (he claimed I was a scammer because he was too stupid to use the product he purchased but wanted a refund without returning the item and I refused). It turned out he was selling a beautiful custom Fender guitar for $1300 so I purchased it and when it arrived I did a return request and sent him back a 30 guitar I found in a charity shop. Every time I play that guitar it makes me smile ear to ear!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (2 Weeks Ago), glacier922 (2 Weeks Ago)
  #4  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,435
Thanks: 4,784
Thanked 7,447 Times in 6,793 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

" EBay gave me has email address which is a dead end link this is not even the authentic merchant it's a Thailand seller my product is cheaper than his plus hes overseas and I'm not."

You're only approach of fighting if you choose to go on and spend time
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (2 Weeks Ago)
  #5  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

I'm having a hard time finding is sellers account he is definitely not the Manufacturer. I say my items are used and not new. I'm taking a lot of his business because I'm in the usa selling to usa buyers. And info on how I can find his ebay name / ebay store.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,435
Thanks: 4,784
Thanked 7,447 Times in 6,793 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
And info on how I can find his ebay name / ebay store.
I am figuring you mean "any info" - you can only explore his pages, try to get contact info, store all the info and submit to ebay - you will have to keep pushing if you have time to spend
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Are you authorised to sell the items? And are they actually violating VERO terms? If someone makes a false VERO account then they could easily make VERO claims against items that are perfectly legitimate and ebay would still remove them. Most of Ebays decisions are made by call centre staff and it really shows. If you are authorised to sell the item then I would definitely fight it, if you are not authorised then not much you can do except either keep going or stop selling that item.

You could also try contacting the actual Rights holder or company and let them know that some guy in Thailand is claiming to own their product, maybe they will sort it out.

In the past I have used one of my buying accounts (accessible address etc) to buy a bunch of stuff from other sellers that have caused me problems and then when they arrive I just smash them all and do a return request, or claim they sent the wrong item and send something different back. Or if you are very lucky they will send the items with no tracking and you can just say they didn't arrive at all. After I get my money back I then leave negative feedbacks and sometimes even message the Ebay seller from a random Email or a spare stealth account and tell them to be more careful who they mess with in future because Karma always wins. If you choose to message them afterwards then you may end up losing the buyer account but in my opinion it is totally worth it!


I had some guy in the US last year who messaged me saying that he "was going to destroy my account" (he claimed I was a scammer because he was too stupid to use the product he purchased but wanted a refund without returning the item and I refused). It turned out he was selling a beautiful custom Fender guitar for $1300 so I purchased it and when it arrived I did a return request and sent him back a 30 guitar I found in a charity shop. Every time I play that guitar it makes me smile ear to ear!
With him being overseas the rights owner can't do anything because in the usa they can't Extradite somebody overseas. Hopefully he dont find my other account .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I am figuring you mean "any info" - you can only explore his pages, try to get contact info, store all the info and submit to ebay - you will have to keep pushing if you have time to spend
All it gives me his email address how would I find his username on ebay
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,435
Thanks: 4,784
Thanked 7,447 Times in 6,793 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Are any of the listings from the website exactly the same as some listings on ebay?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Are any of the listings from the website exactly the same as some listings on ebay?
I can't tel Everything is in different language and Google translator can t translate the pages
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,435
Thanks: 4,784
Thanked 7,447 Times in 6,793 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Have you experiment with the e-mail on the login page?
If you can't find the username, then not much you can do - or perhaps do an advanced search with the e-mail
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
tinsoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3,788
Thanks: 79
Thanked 886 Times in 741 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
All it gives me his email address how would I find his username on ebay
I've got a VeRO'd trademark, I deliberately made sure it wasn't connected to a current ebay sellr account. I did it to take down dropshippers from my Amazon stock. They may well be doing the same.

In any event, by the mere mechanics of how the system works it can't be a bogus VeRO complaint so take it seriously. You have absolutely no chance of persuading ebay that they've got it wrong.

I can guarantee this, if you don't take appropriate action you'll lose the account.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tinsoldier For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (2 Weeks Ago)
  #13  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Have you experiment with the e-mail on the login page?
If you can't find the username, then not much you can do - or perhaps do an advanced search with the e-mail
Will give it a try thanks .
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

I can't believe ebay thinks they are the real manufacturer of the items. Lol they want me to email them ebay is getting worse I might just keep selling the same items and not pay the ebay fees. See ebay call cents are overseas so they will slide with the overseas ppl before they slide with the USA sellers . I look at it like this ebay is a game of change it's like going to a Gambling den. Everyone is crooked including the seller and the buyer and eBay.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

I have no luck finding his sellers account on ebay is there a link someone can send me were I can find a member by email address thanks also it says your listing was
Reported by .... I searched the name on ebay and Google and nothing lol it looks like a stealth vero acc lol had no ideas u can make these.

Last edited by animekings99; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Found out more info but non ebay if anyone needs to do this copy and paste the email address in the search bar of of what ever browser you are useing it tock me to another one of his website.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 137
Thanks: 43
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
With him being overseas the rights owner can't do anything because in the usa they can't Extradite somebody overseas. Hopefully he dont find my other account .
Yeah but they can contact Ebay who will delete his VERO account thus preventing him from doing it to you again
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (2 Weeks Ago)
  #18  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,588
Thanks: 1,903
Thanked 3,490 Times in 2,605 Posts
Activity: 86%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

You think you have it bad, OP?

There's been numerous times in the past where I've had a listing pulled, and the "manufacturer's" email in the takedown notice was a "qq.com" email. American products that are in no way TM registered in mainland China.

IMO it's just one of those things you have to work around. It's not very hard to phake a VeRO account and wipe out your competition. If you're smart enough to make a website.. you can VeRO people.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
animekings99 (2 Weeks Ago)
  #19  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 559
Thanks: 56
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Thanks guys for all your tips and help
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
glacier922's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,270
Thanks: 724
Thanked 282 Times in 226 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Are you authorised to sell the items? And are they actually violating VERO terms? If someone makes a false VERO account then they could easily make VERO claims against items that are perfectly legitimate and ebay would still remove them. Most of Ebays decisions are made by call centre staff and it really shows. If you are authorised to sell the item then I would definitely fight it, if you are not authorised then not much you can do except either keep going or stop selling that item.
And this is why you need multiple stealth accounts. Of course there are some that are so clean on here, so immune, that having one account for the rest of their lives wouldn't bother them at all, which is why they are all so Gung ho on MP I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,063
Thanks: 2,412
Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,998 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
And this is why you need multiple stealth accounts. Of course there are some that are so clean on here, so immune, that having one account for the rest of their lives wouldn't bother them at all, which is why they are all so Gung ho on MP I guess.
Just because you sell crap items, offer crap service and have very low skill sets does not mean others do. Take your negativity and quite honestly pathetic mentality somewhere else please.

Your doom and gloom mentality makes me want to puke.

I know you, I know what you sell and how lousy of a seller you are. YOU are the exact seller I HOPE managed payments wipes out. sellers like you should be banned forever IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
glacier922's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,270
Thanks: 724
Thanked 282 Times in 226 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Thailand seller vero me . Not the real manufacturer

Hey dumb dumb, re-read what i quoted. The guy got his account Toasted from false accusations. I'm pretty sure that never happens to anyone right? We have no need for stealth because we are all sooooo good right? Or did you just have a memory loss of who I quoted, just like ylur phantom memory of nominating mefor anything? Lmao gtfo


Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Just because you sell crap items, offer crap service and have very low skill sets does not mean others do. Take your negativity and quite honestly pathetic mentality somewhere else please.

Your doom and gloom mentality makes me want to puke.

I know you, I know what you sell and how lousy of a seller you are. YOU are the exact seller I HOPE managed payments wipes out. sellers like you should be banned forever IMO.

Last edited by glacier922; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uk seller going to thailand will thai ip address be dangerous for accounts johnboyz26 Amazon 19 03-08-2015 08:13 PM
banking question in Thailand and what prepay cc in Thailand? cmman Credit Card Alternatives 2 08-03-2011 06:25 PM
Bogus Vero or Real dduval VeRO 6 04-24-2011 10:28 AM
Top rate seller powerseller Thailand limited malrock eBay & PayPal International 13 12-27-2010 05:22 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts