eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay IP Linking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/137008-ebay-ip-linking.html)

Londonerye 06-14-2020 07:38 AM

eBay IP Linking

I am about to buy a eBay & PayPal account and eBay stealth guide but I want to know one thing.

If I am running 3 stealth accounts, would I be better off just getting a different router and laptop for each.

I have looked at VPN sites but not keen on them as do not want eBay and PayPal to be seeing different IP every time I log in. I believe they would flag that.

Any help would be grateful!

phaz0rz 06-14-2020 07:47 AM

Re: eBay IP Linking

You'd have the same IP every time if you used either of the VPN companies advertised here.

That said, most UK stealthers here recommend the use of mobile dongles for running stealth accounts. Yes the IP constantly changes with those but that's nothing out of the ordinary since tons of real users use mobile internet primarily. As long as your account cookies stay in place (use the same browser all the time) you'd be fine.

Darkineyye 06-14-2020 08:29 AM

first things first you should know 3 accounts it's nothing , so you don't make things big in your mind and complicate stuffs , and it's pretty simple just make sure for every account has a different geo location , resolutions , version windows and different ip ( buy eache account a fresh proxy ) i'm from Morocco and i have some uk accounts opened in my laptop working fine with morrocan IP . ( which if you ask someone if it's possible he will definitly say no ) that's why you always have to test new things by yourself .

Londonerye 06-14-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1099640)
You'd have the same IP every time if you used either of the VPN companies advertised here.

That said, most UK stealthers here recommend the use of mobile dongles for running stealth accounts. Yes the IP constantly changes with those but that's nothing out of the ordinary since tons of real users use mobile internet primarily. As long as your account cookies stay in place (use the same browser all the time) you'd be fine.

Thanks for your response.

So if I’m right by what you said, if I have a different laptop for each account and use a different router for each laptop (connect to a different WiFi on each laptop) I should be fine.

Londonerye 06-14-2020 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkineyye (Post 1099653)
first things first you should know 3 accounts it's nothing , so you don't make things big in your mind and complicate stuffs , and it's pretty simple just make sure for every account has a different geo location , resolutions , version windows and different ip ( buy eache account a fresh proxy ) i'm from Morocco and i have some uk accounts opened in my laptop working fine with morrocan IP . ( which if you ask someone if it's possible he will definitly say no ) that's why you always have to test new things by yourself .

Thanks for reply - you confused me with the geo bit.

If I have 3 laptops (one for each stealth) and then made sure those 3 laptops had their own dedicated IP (Whether I use a vpn or get a router for each) then I shouldn’t have any problem with them being linked right?

Darkineyye 06-14-2020 08:40 AM

you're from uk brother just purchase a sim for each account and share hotspot connexion with it . you can do with 3 laptops or one laptop and 3 vms etc... . you're already in uk why would you need a vpn or proxy

Londonerye 06-14-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkineyye (Post 1099657)
you're from uk brother just purchase a sim for each account and share hotspot connexion with it . you can do with 3 laptops or one laptop and 3 vms etc... . you're already in uk why would you need a vpn or proxy

Because my IP address is linked to ban accounts brother

phaz0rz 06-14-2020 10:34 AM

Using 3 different routers is not really a suitable method. You would need 3 modems, not 3 routers. Using 3 routers would just get you 3 different local IPs but unless you had each router connected to its own dedicated modem, all 3 routers would have the same public facing IP. It's important to understand the difference between local IP's which are used only on your network, and public IP's which are seen by the internet.

phaz0rz 06-14-2020 10:36 AM

Also there's no need for 3 laptops. You could do it that way if you wanted but it's absolutely not necessary for eBay. Putting each of your eBay accounts into Windows user accounts is plenty enough separation to keep your accounts from being linked.

Londonerye 06-14-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1099674)
Also there's no need for 3 laptops. You could do it that way if you wanted but it's absolutely not necessary for eBay. Putting each of your eBay accounts into Windows user accounts is plenty enough separation to keep your accounts from being linked.

Are you sure :snicker:i am so paranoid about it now that i would rather spend £100 on a separate laptop so i know it cannot be linked.

also, think i am going to get mobile dongle for each laptop, this would be fine right?

Londonerye 06-14-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1099673)
Using 3 different routers is not really a suitable method. You would need 3 modems, not 3 routers. Using 3 routers would just get you 3 different local IPs but unless you had each router connected to its own dedicated modem, all 3 routers would have the same public facing IP. It's important to understand the difference between local IP's which are used only on your network, and public IP's which are seen by the internet.

if i was to get 3 different dongles and be located in the same house they would not know that and link me would they?

phaz0rz 06-14-2020 10:40 AM

I'm 100% positive. I've been in this game for a while, lol.

Personally I use VMWare and keep each account isolated in its own virtual machine. But using Windows user accounts is what aspkin has recommended in the "stealth guide" for over a decade.

When your accounts are separated into user accounts, all of your browser cookies are kept sufficiently isolated, and that's what matters.

Also, yes, dongles are safe. I'm American but almost every UK member here will tell you to just use dongles.

aenews 06-17-2020 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1099677)
I'm 100% positive. I've been in this game for a while, lol.

Personally I use VMWare and keep each account isolated in its own virtual machine. But using Windows user accounts is what aspkin has recommended in the "stealth guide" for over a decade.

When your accounts are separated into user accounts, all of your browser cookies are kept sufficiently isolated, and that's what matters.

Also, yes, dongles are safe. I'm American but almost every UK member here will tell you to just use dongles.

According to the Stealth Guide, just using separate user profiles on Firefox is perfectly sufficient for eBay. No need for even different users on Windows. Just having different profiles on the browser is enough to isolate all the information that eBay identifies.

Bigblackdog 06-17-2020 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aenews (Post 1100244)
According to the Stealth Guide, just using separate user profiles on Firefox is perfectly sufficient for eBay. No need for even different users on Windows. Just having different profiles on the browser is enough to isolate all the information that eBay identifies.

Not sure about that at all..:eek:

Darkineyye 06-17-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblackdog (Post 1100247)

that's what i'm doing since long time ago ( even i don't have the ebook )

DuckSmasher 06-17-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkineyye (Post 1100467)
that's what i'm doing since long time ago ( even i don't have the ebook )

are you using vip72 or rdp or something ?

what kind of proxies are you using

m4tsss 06-18-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1099673)

Exactly, you dont need anything else than different browsers for different each account, no idea why people keep using different vmwares, changing mac addres and a lot of innecesary things.

Darkineyye 06-18-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100675)
Exactly, you dont need anything else than different browsers for different each account, no idea why people keep using different vmwares, changing mac addres and a lot of innecesary things.

because they are fans of Robot serie x)

aenews 06-21-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100675)

Yeah. Just using different browsers will clearly work. However, using separate user profiles in Firefox will accomplish the exact same effect as different browsers. And evidently, having entirely separate users on Windows will also work since that's a deeper level of separation. Same goes for virtual machines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblackdog (Post 1100247)

Checked again, and it was actually in the IPBurger documentation, not the Stealth Guide.

Protect Multiple Business Accounts using Firefox & IPBurgerVPN

Firefox Profiles:
  • Each Profile stores its own cookies, history, cache, add-ons, passwords and sessions.
  • No Cookies or Sessions are linked between two profiles, they act like separate browsers entirely.
  • You can create as many profiles as you want, there is no limit. You can delete them anytime you want.

https://i.imgur.com/BlztCxt.png