eBay IP Linking - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default eBay IP Linking

I am about to buy a eBay & PayPal account and eBay stealth guide but I want to know one thing.

If I am running 3 stealth accounts, would I be better off just getting a different router and laptop for each.

I have looked at VPN sites but not keen on them as do not want eBay and PayPal to be seeing different IP every time I log in. I believe they would flag that.

Any help would be grateful!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: eBay IP Linking

You'd have the same IP every time if you used either of the VPN companies advertised here.

That said, most UK stealthers here recommend the use of mobile dongles for running stealth accounts. Yes the IP constantly changes with those but that's nothing out of the ordinary since tons of real users use mobile internet primarily. As long as your account cookies stay in place (use the same browser all the time) you'd be fine.
Old 06-14-2020

first things first you should know 3 accounts it's nothing , so you don't make things big in your mind and complicate stuffs , and it's pretty simple just make sure for every account has a different geo location , resolutions , version windows and different ip ( buy eache account a fresh proxy ) i'm from Morocco and i have some uk accounts opened in my laptop working fine with morrocan IP . ( which if you ask someone if it's possible he will definitly say no ) that's why you always have to test new things by yourself .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkineyye For This Useful Post:
Bens (06-18-2020), Ikram (07-21-2020)
Old 06-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You'd have the same IP every time if you used either of the VPN companies advertised here.

That said, most UK stealthers here recommend the use of mobile dongles for running stealth accounts. Yes the IP constantly changes with those but that's nothing out of the ordinary since tons of real users use mobile internet primarily. As long as your account cookies stay in place (use the same browser all the time) you'd be fine.
Thanks for your response.

So if I’m right by what you said, if I have a different laptop for each account and use a different router for each laptop (connect to a different WiFi on each laptop) I should be fine.
Old 06-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkineyye View Post
first things first you should know 3 accounts it's nothing , so you don't make things big in your mind and complicate stuffs , and it's pretty simple just make sure for every account has a different geo location , resolutions , version windows and different ip ( buy eache account a fresh proxy ) i'm from Morocco and i have some uk accounts opened in my laptop working fine with morrocan IP . ( which if you ask someone if it's possible he will definitly say no ) that's why you always have to test new things by yourself .
Thanks for reply - you confused me with the geo bit.

If I have 3 laptops (one for each stealth) and then made sure those 3 laptops had their own Dedicated IP (Whether I use a VPN or get a router for each) then I shouldn’t have any problem with them being linked right?
Old 06-14-2020

you're from uk brother just purchase a sim for each account and share hotspot connexion with it . you can do with 3 laptops or one laptop and 3 vms etc... . you're already in uk why would you need a vpn or proxy
Old 06-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
you're from uk brother just purchase a sim for each account and share hotspot connexion with it . you can do with 3 laptops or one laptop and 3 vms etc... . you're already in uk why would you need a vpn or proxy
Because my IP address is linked to ban accounts brother
Old 06-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Using 3 different routers is not really a suitable method. You would need 3 modems, not 3 routers. Using 3 routers would just get you 3 different local IPs but unless you had each router connected to its own dedicated modem, all 3 routers would have the same public facing IP. It's important to understand the difference between local IP's which are used only on your network, and public IP's which are seen by the internet.
Old 06-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Also there's no need for 3 laptops. You could do it that way if you wanted but it's absolutely not necessary for eBay. Putting each of your eBay accounts into Windows user accounts is plenty enough separation to keep your accounts from being linked.
Old 06-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Also there's no need for 3 laptops. You could do it that way if you wanted but it's absolutely not necessary for eBay. Putting each of your eBay accounts into Windows user accounts is plenty enough separation to keep your accounts from being linked.
Are you sure i am so paranoid about it now that i would rather spend £100 on a separate laptop so i know it cannot be linked.

also, think i am going to get mobile dongle for each laptop, this would be fine right?
Old 06-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Using 3 different routers is not really a suitable method. You would need 3 modems, not 3 routers. Using 3 routers would just get you 3 different local IPs but unless you had each router connected to its own dedicated modem, all 3 routers would have the same public facing IP. It's important to understand the difference between local IP's which are used only on your network, and public IP's which are seen by the internet.
if i was to get 3 different dongles and be located in the same house they would not know that and link me would they?
Old 06-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

I'm 100% positive. I've been in this game for a while, lol.

Personally I use VMWare and keep each account isolated in its own virtual machine. But using Windows user accounts is what aspkin has recommended in the "stealth guide" for over a decade.

When your accounts are separated into user accounts, all of your browser cookies are kept sufficiently isolated, and that's what matters.

Also, yes, dongles are safe. I'm American but almost every UK member here will tell you to just use dongles.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
rsot (06-17-2020)
Old 06-17-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
I'm 100% positive. I've been in this game for a while, lol.

Personally I use VMWare and keep each account isolated in its own virtual machine. But using Windows user accounts is what aspkin has recommended in the "stealth guide" for over a decade.

When your accounts are separated into user accounts, all of your browser cookies are kept sufficiently isolated, and that's what matters.

Also, yes, dongles are safe. I'm American but almost every UK member here will tell you to just use dongles.
According to the stealth guide, just using separate user profiles on Firefox is perfectly sufficient for eBay. No need for even different users on Windows. Just having different profiles on the browser is enough to isolate all the information that eBay identifies.
Old 06-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenews View Post
According to the Stealth Guide, just using separate user profiles on Firefox is perfectly sufficient for eBay. No need for even different users on Windows. Just having different profiles on the browser is enough to isolate all the information that eBay identifies.
Not sure about that at all..
Old 06-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
that's what i'm doing since long time ago ( even i don't have the ebook )
Old 06-17-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
that's what i'm doing since long time ago ( even i don't have the ebook )
are you using vip72 or rdp or something ?

what kind of proxies are you using
Old 06-18-2020

Quote:
Exactly, you dont need anything else than different browsers for different each account, no idea why people keep using different vmwares, changing mac addres and a lot of innecesary things.
Old 06-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4tsss View Post
Exactly, you dont need anything else than different browsers for different each account, no idea why people keep using different vmwares, changing mac addres and a lot of innecesary things.
because they are fans of Robot serie x)
Old 06-21-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4tsss View Post
Yeah. Just using different browsers will clearly work. However, using separate user profiles in Firefox will accomplish the exact same effect as different browsers. And evidently, having entirely separate users on Windows will also work since that's a deeper level of separation. Same goes for virtual machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Checked again, and it was actually in the IPBurger documentation, not the Stealth Guide.

Protect Multiple Business Accounts using Firefox & IPBurgerVPN

Firefox Profiles:
  • Each Profile stores its own cookies, history, cache, add-ons, passwords and sessions.
  • No Cookies or Sessions are linked between two profiles, they act like separate browsers entirely.
  • You can create as many profiles as you want, there is no limit. You can delete them anytime you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to aenews For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (09-07-2020)