Important thing about Portable Browsers - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Important thing about Portable Browsers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiimpo View Post
As a guy who’s been managing multiple google pay developer accounts for years, stay the hell away from chrome. Use firefox, personally I use only portable firefox (every user with its own portable firefox) & block webrtc and webgl, that’s should do it regarding ebay.
I am doing this , but I feel paypal flags you when you have webgl disabled . I think so .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
As a guy who’s been managing multiple google pay developer accounts for years, stay the hell away from chrome. Use firefox, personally I use only portable firefox (every user with its own portable firefox) & block webrtc and webgl, that’s should do it regarding ebay.
Thank you Skiimpo
1. Is that all the setup? any plugins needed/recommended?
2. is that ok to duplicate firefox portable files or need to install new every time? (of course fresh files without any cookies)
3. Regarding new PP accounts is everything the same, or any tweaks needed?
Old 06-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooli View Post
Thank you Skiimpo
1. Is that all the setup? any plugins needed/recommended?
2. is that ok to duplicate firefox portable files or need to install new every time? (of course fresh files without any cookies)
3. Regarding new PP accounts is everything the same, or any tweaks needed?
1. I recommend using a canvas defender extension (I recommend changing the MAC address as well, though a lot of people don’t do it, but I use a unique MAC for every account)
2. No don’t do that, you should download a fresh copy of firefox portable for every user (its size is quite small ~ 70mo)
And you can always run ccleaner in a new user before starting to use it (just for the first time)
Also I seen a lot of people recommending reading the stealth guide though it has an outstanding reputation.
3. Yes it’s the same, but please be sure to read the stealth guide
The Following User Says Thank You to Skiimpo For This Useful Post:
Hooli (06-20-2020)
Old 06-20-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4tsss View Post
1º If you have an old account, you wont get banned for leaking the webrtc so you dont need to block it, anyway i always recommend to block it even if the account is old.

2º if the account is new, you should have webrtc block disabled ALWAYS. When you create it and later.

3º New account or old account no need to block webgl, just use different browsers.

4º answered, never block WebGL or you will have problems with captcha and might be causing problems in your account(suspensions).
Checking through browserleaks.com my WebGL are similar in different browsers (firefox portable x2, chrome x2)
sorry,a little bit confused... Does WebGL reveal your real IP when using proxy?

Last edited by Hooli; 06-20-2020 at 03:58 AM.
Old 06-20-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
1. I recommend using a canvas defender extension (I recommend changing the MAC address as well, though a lot of people don’t do it, but I use a unique MAC for every account)
2. No don’t do that, you should download a fresh copy of firefox portable for every user (its size is quite small ~ 70mo)
And you can always run ccleaner in a new user before starting to use it (just for the first time)
Also I seen a lot of people recommending reading the stealth guide though it has an outstanding reputation.
3. Yes it’s the same, but please be sure to read the stealth guide
There is no talk about those things in the Stealth Guide
Old 06-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooli View Post
Checking through browserleaks.com my WebGL are similar in different browsers (firefox portable x2, chrome x2)
sorry,a little bit confused... Does WebGL reveal your real IP when using proxy?
Webgl thing is confusing me . Some people say to block it . But, if you block everything it might get fishy for PP OR EBAY
Old 06-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiderekarar13 View Post
Webgl thing is confusing me . Some people say to block it . But, if you block everything it might get fishy for PP OR EBAY
I am also confused regarding WebGL. As you said, some people say to block it and others say not to block it. You could try both to see which one works better for you.