Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Help!

Apologies in advance if this is long winded but I was hoping somebody could help and point me in the right direction

But for a few months now, a friend and I have been selling replica DVDs on ebay. Due to the fact they go against the counterfeit item policy, we have had to make many accounts to get around this, moving around as one account gets restricted or suspended and promptly moving to the other

As stumbling blocks came along the way, we started using different addresses and different phone numbers to get around this, as well as (mainly free) VPNs with some accounts linked to the same address. The accounts were almost always made and managed on my phone and linked to a Royal Mail dashboard where we contacted buyers to ensure they were happy to proceed with the order with them being replicas (which 9 times out of 10, they were).

Up until recently, accounts were also always linked to my personal PayPal account but as accounts started getting suspended less than a day from being created and often before we'd even sold anything, we made a new PayPal account and started linking everything there, which worked for a period. That is until this afternoon when all of my accounts, including two personal ones which I've had for years and for a time, had involved in this venture, were removed!

I was just wondering what people think I should do to avoid this? This is not a large venture we do - it is just a small side thing and might only be a couple of accounts with a couple of items at a time. But due to the pandemic and being out of work, every little helps at the minute. Are there any affordable VPNs out there which might work better that I could use instead of the free ones? I know you are all big on IPBurger here but I'm not sure which plan I may be best suitable for in this predicament? Do I need a whole new PayPal and things even just to have a personal account?

I'm just very worried as my personal accounts I use a lot aside from this venture and would be devastated to be blacklisted altogether. Even just a way to get them back at this point I would be thrilled about!

Apologies again for the long windedness! And thank you in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Help!

What you should do is get the stealth guide and get educated on how to properly get things done... no offense but it sounds like your entire operation is being managed very poorly as far as stealth goes - and that's the reason they linked every single acct you have including the legit ones.
Get educated and start over.
Old 07-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
What you should do is get the stealth guide and get educated on how to properly get things done... no offense but it sounds like your entire operation is being managed very poorly as far as stealth goes - and that's the reason they linked every single acct you have including the legit ones.
Get educated and start over.
I have to agree with slokor on this

You are effectively running a slash and burn operation without the slightest idea what you are doing

Managed Payments will probably wipe you out

Learn before you waste what assets you have

Old 07-27-2020

Longevity: 21%

On ebay there is a real war on counterfeiting software, however there is a seller who manages to list new software every day with always different and new accounts, it is the same person because the ads have same graphic characteristics .

Today I created 2 new accounts using only my old phone number, after 30 minutes BOOM

It is necessary to age new accounts before using them but the main problem is phone number verification, it is difficult to use different numbers every time also online SMS service verification are banned
Old 07-28-2020

Longevity: 39%

OP is a journalist. Put me in touch with one of your colleagues in the USA. I will happily show them exclusive information on how anyone can get free stuff and how eBay is a real danger to buyers and sellers.

Last edited by cafonabob1; 07-28-2020 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafonabob1 View Post
OP is a journalist. Put me in touch with one of your colleagues in the USA. I will happily show them exclusive information on how anyone can get free stuff and how eBay is a real danger to buyers and sellers.
How do you know the OP is a journalist?
Old 07-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelsolovyov View Post
On ebay there is a real war on counterfeiting software, however there is a seller who manages to list new software every day with always different and new accounts, it is the same person because the ads have same graphic characteristics .

Today I created 2 new accounts using only my old phone number, after 30 minutes BOOM

It is necessary to age new accounts before using them but the main problem is phone number verification, it is difficult to use different numbers every time also online SMS service verification are banned
True - there are some sellers who are able to subvert the system...they might have some tactics or know ways that are advanced