Warning on non deliveries - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Warning on non deliveries

So I sell items with free shipping because I can mail in an envelope for 55 cents. I cannot send with tracking as there would be no profit. Never had issues before the virus. Since the virus a lot of my items are not being delivered or a 2-3 day regular mail is taking 7-10 days and by day 9 I get a request from buyer for refund. I tell them to wait 3-5 more days and if it doesn't come I will refund. And 90% of the time it does come.

BUT.......I have received a strong warning from eBay that my account is in danger because of delivery issues. Doesn't eBay understand what is happening.

And THEN......the President decides to cut out overtime and that has made the issue even worse. Now 2-3 day delivery is taking 10-12 days. WTF. If overtime is an issue why not for ever 4 people getting 50 hours a week, why not add 1 new hire at 40 hours and then 5 people get 40 hours. There are 644K people employed at USPS. That would be roughly 160K new hires. That would put a dent in unemployment. But wait that would legitimize mail in votes which the President does not want.

Am I the only one that is having issues with delivery? And also shipments from China that use to take 25 days are taking 80-90 days.

Last edited by TGMT²; 08-04-2020 at 02:40 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2020

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Warning on non deliveries

What is the warning? Tell us more about it?

Was eBay saying we will push your delivery timeframe back and this change will stay until your quota of "item not received" is back to average again?
Old 08-04-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Yes, everything is very slow right now and not giving eBay any kind of tracking is bound to cause problems.

If you've been left untouched for a long time, consider yourself very lucky.

Last edited by TGMT²; 08-04-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I like our president. Glad government is being reigned in a bit especialy on a broke USPS system. Hiring more people would break it more. Not sure why you think pouring fuel on the fire would help USPS.

Anyways....

Your business plan is not viable on ebay for most people. I am honestly amazed it has been working for you.

That warning will be on any accounts that do not upload tracking even if they arrive quickly. The new system is based on tracking.
Old 08-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
That warning will be on any accounts that do not upload tracking even if they arrive quickly. The new system is based on tracking.

What new system? When has the eBay system changed?!
Old 08-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I like our president. Glad government is being reigned in a bit especialy on a broke USPS system. Hiring more people would break it more. Not sure why you think pouring fuel on the fire would help USPS.

Anyways....

Your business plan is not viable on ebay for most people. I am honestly amazed it has been working for you.

It might be broke, but I make $5 on every envelope I ship and if I shipped with tracking I would make $2, Sell 15-20 a day, so around $32K a year. I have the same issue with Amazon, but Amazon charges customer $4.99 for shipping so I make $5 plus $1 off shipping, but dont sell but 1 a day.

I voted for Trump the first time and it is one of the WORST decisions I have ever made. Who would have "thunk" we would elect a pathological liar as president. I myself am just waiting for the virus "to just go away" and wondering how many kids are going to be infected going to school. Thank God both of my grandboys (8 and 10) are smart enough to easily go to school remotely and will still be in the top 3% of kids their age.
Old 08-07-2020

It is a proven fact that getting Trump into office was a disaster for the world economy, but the Chabad Lubawitschers think otherwise.
Old 08-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Covid is the biggest scam of the century, since you've brought it up and made this thread political. It's nothing to be afraid of and it's certainly nothing to damage what little social lives kids have left over. I won't let my kids be indoctrinated with this crap. Thankfully the school my oldest goes to isn't requiring masks for kids her age. The masks are conditioning people so they'll be ready and willing to accept the vaccine that's technically impossible to produce. People need to step away from the television screen every once in a while and try to re-learn critical thinking. The longer this all goes on the more I think they just re-branded the flu. Before covid there were doctors predicting an especially brutal flu season for 2019-2020, and then covid becomes a term and we haven't heard anything about the flu since. Call me crazy if you want. I agree with George Carlin when he said you should never trust anything your government tells you.

</rant>

But yeah I'm having the same problem with First Class Parcels. Having a tracking number is just about useless if the shipment is going to sit for 8-10 days with no updates after leaving our post office.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 08-07-2020 at 10:47 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
kinsey (08-07-2020), prodigyace (08-08-2020), Thromparsus (08-12-2020), yankee (08-08-2020)
Old 08-07-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Thank God both of my grandboys (8 and 10) are smart enough to easily go to school remotely and will still be in the top 3% of kids their age.

Suuuuuuuuure they are.

And I just love your arbitrary percentage lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
james13v (08-11-2020)
Old 08-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Covid is the biggest scam of the century, since you've brought it up and made this thread political. It's nothing to be afraid of and it's certainly nothing to damage what little social lives kids have left over. I won't let my kids be indoctrinated with this crap. Thankfully the school my oldest goes to isn't requiring masks for kids her age. The masks are conditioning people so they'll be ready and willing to accept the vaccine that's technically impossible to produce. People need to step away from the television screen every once in a while and try to re-learn critical thinking. The longer this all goes on the more I think they just re-branded the flu. Before covid there were doctors predicting an especially brutal flu season for 2019-2020, and then covid becomes a term and we haven't heard anything about the flu since. Call me crazy if you want. I agree with George Carlin when he said you should never trust anything your government tells you.

I Don't Believe Government (Comedian George Carlin) - YouTube

</rant>

But yeah I'm having the same problem with First Class Parcels. Having a tracking number is just about useless if the shipment is going to sit for 8-10 days with no updates after leaving our post office.

LOL and right up until THIS POST I always thought you were a highly intelligent person. Whoops, my bad. there are 160,000 people's family that would DISAGREE with you.
Old 08-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Suuuuuuuuure they are.

And I just love your arbitrary percentage lol
Not arbitrary, they have both been tested and the oldest is in top .05%, younger not quite as smart. The 10 year old's teacher told his mother that he was not only the smartest guy in the class, but the smartest she has ever taught in 40 years of teaching and she teaches at a highly competitive, upper middle income to Florida elementary school. No brag just facts.
Old 08-08-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

USPS first class envelope should not take more than 4-6 days the most,unless you are shipping from East coast to West coast,to some small towns or rural area say Alaska,Hawaii.WY,Montana.
Some buyers may try to scam you,
Old 08-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
LOL and right up until THIS POST I always thought you were a highly intelligent person. Whoops, my bad. there are 160,000 people's family that would DISAGREE with you.
and most all of us here know you are an idiot. Who cares what you think.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (08-13-2020), james13v (08-11-2020)
Old 08-08-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
USPS first class envelope should not take more than 4-6 days the most,unless you are shipping from East coast to West coast,to some small towns or rural area say Alaska,Hawaii.WY,Montana.
Some buyers may try to scam you,
Yeah we know what it should do, thats why people are complaining.

Phazorz, yes the media uses stuff like this as propaganda to keep us distracted, but let's be realistic. People ARE dying from this, it's not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news and it's not a hoax. Wear a mask to keep others safe and go about your day. I'm sick of people walking around with no masks, spreading covid. I'm not taking their (God knows whats in it) vaccine, but I'm wearing a mask, period.
Old 08-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
and most all of us here know you are an idiot. Who cares what you think.....

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Would be glad to take an IQ test against you for lets say $10K to the winner. Maybe I am an idiot savant. Who knows.
Old 08-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Would be glad to take an IQ test against you for lets say $10K to the winner. Maybe I am an idiot savant. Who knows.
You have said this multiple times over the past years. It always just makes you seem more ignorant. The next lame thing you will say is how you make 170K cooking and how ebay is just fun. Just more ignorance.

10k is a piss-hole in the snow plus such a stupid offer would never happen anyways. You would vanish down your rabbit hole like you always have.

But whatever man... Nobody cares
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (08-13-2020), james13v (08-11-2020)
Old 08-08-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Let's be civil..

You lot seem to like politics.
Old 08-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post

Phazorz, yes the media uses stuff like this as propaganda to keep us distracted, but let's be realistic. People ARE dying from this, it's not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news and it's not a hoax. Wear a mask to keep others safe and go about your day. I'm sick of people walking around with no masks, spreading covid. I'm not taking their (God knows whats in it) vaccine, but I'm wearing a mask, period.
I'm never wearing a mask, period. It's pseudoscience behind a hoax. If every media outlet in the country hasn't been able to convince me.. this won't do it either.

My body, my choice. Everybody seems to be cool with that phrase as long as it's talking about a woman being slutty.. but for whatever reason it doesn't apply to the personal liberties of men.

A buddy of mine just recovered from the "covid" and he's 100% convinced he had the flu. It's temporarily wrecked his life. He literally had the sniffles for a week but was forced to take a month off of work (with only 1wk PTO) and pay $100 x 3 for "covid tests." He finally got back to work last week but now he's in debt from not being able to work for so long.

I guess this is the way I look at it : I'm unwilling to change anything about my life because of some mysterious sickness that may or may not be going around.. when seasonal illnesses are something we have dealt with as long as I've been alive. Life is too short to be bending over backwards complying with demands every time the media scares you.

Read this. It's saddening watching all of this happen so quickly. The average person straight-up does not think anymore. :(

This is where we are now:
A perfect obedience loop has been setup:
- if you want to safe, you need to obey everything we tell you
- even if you are perfectly obedient, we will artificially inflate the situation to create fear
- the reason the situation is getting worse is because you didn’t obey enough.
- if you learned to obey and follow “science” more closely, all these problems would go away
- even if you follow and support every new mandate, the situation will still get worse
- the reason it’s getting worse is because your neighbors didn’t obey enough. You need to attack them and make them obey, for your safety.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 08-09-2020 at 08:14 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
james13v (08-11-2020), kinsey (08-10-2020), yankee (08-09-2020)
Old 08-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Let's be civil..

You lot seem to like politics.
Well posters shouldn't call other posters stupid, that is not civil.
Old 08-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I'm never wearing a mask, period. It's pseudoscience behind a hoax. If every media outlet in the country hasn't been able to convince me.. this won't do it either.

My body, my choice. Everybody seems to be cool with that phrase as long as it's talking about a woman being slutty.. but for whatever reason it doesn't apply to the personal liberties of men.

A buddy of mine just recovered from the "covid" and he's 100% convinced he had the flu. It's temporarily wrecked his life. He literally had the sniffles for a week but was forced to take a month off of work (with only 1wk PTO) and pay $100 x 3 for "covid tests." He finally got back to work last week but now he's in debt from not being able to work for so long.

I guess this is the way I look at it : I'm unwilling to change anything about my life because of some mysterious sickness that may or may not be going around.. when seasonal illnesses are something we have dealt with as long as I've been alive. Life is too short to be bending over backwards complying with demands every time the media scares you.

Read this. It's saddening watching all of this happen so quickly. The average person straight-up does not think anymore. :(

This is where we are now:
A perfect obedience loop has been setup:
- if you want to safe, you need to obey everything we tell you
- even if you are perfectly obedient, we will artificially inflate the situation to create fear
- the reason the situation is getting worse is because you didn’t obey enough.
- if you learned to obey and follow “science” more closely, all these problems would go away
- even if you follow and support every new mandate, the situation will still get worse
- the reason it’s getting worse is because your neighbors didn’t obey enough. You need to attack them and make them obey, for your safety.
Of course you have the right about your body, but the mask deal is to protect others. Over 162.000 dead and projections of 300,000 by end of year. Scam??? Ask the families of the 162,000 dead how THEY feel about the scam.
Old 08-09-2020

The Chinese model of governance is the future for the entire world, it is just about time and nothing else.
The Following User Says Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
yankee (08-09-2020)
Old 08-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Well posters shouldn't call other posters stupid, that is not civil.
You, as always, threw the first stone. Always. You are a broken record.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (08-11-2020)