eBay account flagged + new account question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default eBay account flagged + new account question

My account got flagged last month for dropshipping but I have still been making some sales... I wanted to know if I created a second account with all the same info, obviously it would be linked, not worried about that. But would they flag this secondary account because its the same info and my first ones already flagged? or would they let me start fresh?

I wasn't sure if it was different from an account being suspended and being flagged... I know if the accounts suspended, they will just keep suspending if you open an account with the same info and its easily linked.. but do they do the same if its a simple flag?

Thanks!

Last edited by Mafia; 08-20-2020 at 08:57 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Default Re: eBay account flagged + new account question

Your 2nd account would get linked pretty quickly and you can bet that account would either be shut down or put under limitations.

Why not just go stealth using all of the tools available and have the peace of mind knowing that if done correctly you can't be linked to the old account?
Old 08-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Your 2nd account would get linked pretty quickly and you can bet that account would either be shut down or put under limitations.

Why not just go stealth using all of the tools available and have the peace of mind knowing that if done correctly you can't be linked to the old account?
My only issue with stealths is the fear of linking a pp with a random / ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to my bank account and my bank shutting down my account because of mismatch names.. I’ve heard stories that some banks work and others don’t.. even in the stealth guide they’re kinda 50/50 on banks to use.

On top of that, if the pp account hits 20k in 1 year I believe the ask for additional verification.. and how do you verify if it’s a stealth.
Old 08-24-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
My only issue with stealths is the fear of linking a pp with a random / ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to my bank account and my bank shutting down my account because of mismatch names.. I’ve heard stories that some banks work and others don’t.. even in the stealth guide they’re kinda 50/50 on banks to use.

On top of that, if the pp account hits 20k in 1 year I believe the ask for additional verification.. and how do you verify if it’s a stealth.
Don't use the same info. You need a new stealth account with new info and to slowly build sales up again. As for banks, i'm not american but there are many accounts you can open up with certain banks from what i hear. FOr example citi offer so many different types of banks like double cash credit and stuff, maybe you can open one of this and one of another and get by like that. Mismatch names aren't an issue for most uk banks but america might be different. Also can i ask what dropshipping software you use? thanks