Manage multiple accounts on the same user account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-09-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 22%
Default Manage multiple accounts on the same user account

Instead of creating new user accounts what is the best way to run multiple stealth accounts under one user account, reason being is that I don't want to open multiple new users accounts and it slows down my laptop including storage.

I am reading previous post and all have different steps and methods, Can someone please give me advice on setting up an chrome/firefox portable, what are the steps and process? I will be using my phone to tether, and I am on windows.

I don't know what to use there is Firefox portable, google chrome portable, chrome user accounts. I just want a safe and reliable way without getting my legit accounts getting linked through the cookies, flash cookies, etc

I really need help regarding this, would be much appreciated if someone can give me info on what to do. thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Manage multiple accounts on the same user account

Still need answers regarding this, can someone please help
Old 09-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%

Hi, i wouldn't even risk that. Best to just create multiple users, one wrong move and its game over for every account on that user (unless you are super lucky).

If you're concerned over the time of switching users, its best to purchase a fast laptop (I5/8gb RAM prefrably).
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post
Hi, i wouldn't even risk that. Best to just create multiple users, one wrong move and its game over for every account on that user (unless you are super lucky).

If you're concerned over the time of switching users, its best to purchase a fast laptop (I5/8gb RAM prefrably).
I second this, i have read that the whole new user profile in firefox is like a brand new browser, but i'd sure hate to see a mass linking, i have heard you can setup proxys in each and are guaranteed through ip burger. I just don't know for sure, i have to give it a try. I have always stuck with the time and true method of new user accounts for every account. It's a PITA when windows 7 updates and forces you to go through all the intro stuff the first time, and during updates. like this most recent one with their edge BS.. But, i feel better about it.
Old 09-09-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill789 View Post
Instead of creating new user accounts what is the best way to run multiple stealth accounts under one user account, reason being is that I don't want to open multiple new users accounts and it slows down my laptop including storage.

I am reading previous post and all have different steps and methods, Can someone please give me advice on setting up an chrome/firefox portable, what are the steps and process? I will be using my phone to tether, and I am on windows.

I don't know what to use there is Firefox portable, google chrome portable, chrome user accounts. I just want a safe and reliable way without getting my legit accounts getting linked through the cookies, flash cookies, etc

I really need help regarding this, would be much appreciated if someone can give me info on what to do. thanks!
Ask this question in the IPBurger thread. I believe I read somewhere they have a solution about this.
Old 09-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Anyone here that uses firefox or chrome to run stealth, any suggestions on how to safely set it up on a user account?
Old 09-10-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Anyone here that uses firefox or chrome to run stealth, any suggestions on how to safely set it up on a user account?
Hey mate. I can see that you have the stealth guide subscription, i also wanted to subscribe. Was it not mentioned in that full stealth guide? I can see only a little is recommending it. Is it worth it mate?
Old 09-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I use new user accounts and normal firefox or chrome with each - haven't had issue but I don't sell risky items and don't have huge volumes of sales
Old 09-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:

OP there's a way to do it but as others have warned, please beware that the chances of linking your accounts are really high.
Here are a few options:
You can use one windows profile for all your eBay accounts. You just need to have different browser profiles for each account.
Opera Browser: This browser does not officially support profiles but you can do it unofficially. More on that later...
Chrome: Click 'current user' on the top right corner -> Click Add -> Type your stealth full name -> click add. You new profile should now be on your desktop.

If you can, avoid using chrome profiles. Firefox is much safer.

Firefox: type
Code:
about:profiles
into the address bar and hit enter. On the top left of the page, click "create new profile" then follow the prompts to complete opening your profile.
You can add as many profiles as you need, but it will be best to name each one after a corresponding stealth account.
You can lunch your profiles from the same window by clicking the "Launch profile...) button
You can always tell what profile you have running by refreshing the page. The "Launch profile..." button will disappear if the profile is active.
You may bookmark or set it to your homepage for easy reference.
Enjoy and don't link your accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post

I agree that this is quite easy to link accounts and should be practised only if the user is happy to pay close attention every time.
As regards what happens if you make a mistake, I think it will just be the two associated accounts going down - or at worse, as many accounts, as you link before you realise your mistake.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (09-10-2020), invaluable (09-10-2020), Redox103 (09-27-2020), robjobs (05-23-2023), rsot (09-11-2020)
Old 09-10-2020

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Multiple accounts with firefox: https://secure.ipburger.com/kb/brows...eid=22c7b35333
Old 09-10-2020

Are they aged accounts with sales history already?
You can use portable firefox, and install some add-ons to change your browser fingerprint - this is to somehow avoid linkage of the accounts.
I would also recommend just use multiple new windows user accounts for maximum safety (as of the moment they do not link this)
Old 09-10-2020

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 39%

I have been using multiple user accounts. All it really requires is a lot of ram if you are going to have 40 tabs open per browser on each account. So having 256GB of ram would be optimal if you are running dozen of accounts and don’t want to run out of memory or be low on ram memory.
Old 09-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I have been using multiple user accounts. All it really requires is a lot of ram if you are going to have 40 tabs open per browser on each account. So having 256GB of ram would be optimal if you are running dozen of accounts and don’t want to run out of memory or be low on ram memory.
oh wow, that's an overkill. Are you not closing first your other windows user accounts before opening the others?
Old 09-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I log out of the user account before opening the next
Old 09-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by invaluable View Post
oh wow, that's an overkill. Are you not closing first your other windows user accounts before opening the others?
I never do, obviously. It’s all about convince man. Your work environment should always be optimal. If you are spending a lot of time inside your office then you better make it as pleasant and hassle free as possible.
Old 09-11-2020

There is actually a chrome plugin that can save all of your tabs. And you can basically open whatever tabs you saved under each profile. I would rather keep dozens of tabs open at all times. It allows me to get me to whatever I was doing before a lot quicker.
Old 09-13-2020
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=Pandoras_box;1114274]OP there's a way to do it but as others have warned, please beware that the chances of linking your accounts are really high.
Here are a few options:
You can use one windows profile for all your eBay accounts. You just need to have different browser profiles for each account.
Opera Browser: This browser does not officially support profiles but you can do it unofficially. More on that later...
Chrome: Click 'current user' on the top right corner -> Click Add -> Type your stealth full name -> click add. You new profile should now be on your desktop.

If you can, avoid using chrome profiles. Firefox is much safer.

Firefox: type
Code:
about:profiles
into the address bar and hit enter. On the top left of the page, click "create new profile" then follow the prompts to complete opening your profile.
You can add as many profiles as you need, but it will be best to name each one after a corresponding stealth account.
You can lunch your profiles from the same window by clicking the "Launch profile...) button
You can always tell what profile you have running by refreshing the page. The "Launch profile..." button will disappear if the profile is active.
You may bookmark or set it to your homepage for easy reference.
Enjoy and don't link your accounts.

With creating profiles from firefox do I need to block flash cookies in the settingsor need to anything else in the settings to prevent linkage? I have read there is a possibility of flash cookies linking with other profiles ?
Old 09-13-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:

separate usernames best move dont risk other methods
Old 09-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
With creating profiles from firefox do I need to block flash cookies in the settingsor need to anything else in the settings to prevent linkage? I have read there is a possibility of flash cookies linking with other profiles ?
You wouldn't need to bother about that. Separate Firefox profiles on a user account are as reliable as you can expect if both profiles were on different user accounts.

You can look at this path on your PC to confirm all profiles have their respective folders: C:\Users\YourAccountName\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\F irefox\Profiles

So once you make a new profile, you're all set. You do not need to do anything else.

If you find profiles too daunting, let me know and I'll be happy to suggest an option much simpler, yet effective.
Old 09-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
You wouldn't need to bother about that. Separate Firefox profiles on a user account are as reliable as you can expect if both profiles were on different user accounts.

You can look at this path on your PC to confirm all profiles have their respective folders: C:\Users\YourAccountName\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\F irefox\Profiles

So once you make a new profile, you're all set. You do not need to do anything else.

If you find profiles too daunting, let me know and I'll be happy to suggest an option much simpler, yet effective.
I'm curious how these browser profiles work.
Are they at par with New Windows User Accounts? Using these browser profiles would be really saving our time switching between stealth accounts.
Thanks for your contribution to this community. We'll be forever grateful
The Following User Says Thank You to invaluable For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (09-16-2020)
Old 09-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post

How would I create a shortcut of a firefox where I can pin on my desktop for each separate profile, so when I click the firefox shortcut I can have it open to a specific profile. So I want to have the profile manager to pop up each time I start Firefox to the specific profile. I have read online to go on properties and After the closing quote, add -ProfileManager but nothing is working. Any solution?
Old 09-16-2020

Quote:
How would I create a shortcut of a firefox where I can pin on my desktop for each separate profile, so when I click the firefox shortcut I can have it open to a specific profile. So I want to have the profile manager to pop up each time I start Firefox to the specific profile. I have read online to go on properties and After the closing quote, add -ProfileManager but nothing is working. Any solution?
Are you really willing to risk this?
I am running a lot of accounts using new windows user accounts. None of them got suspended due to linkage.