Changing Stealth accounts name to real name, Isit safe? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Changing Stealth accounts name to real name, Isit safe?

Hi,

Last year my business eBay account got banned due to being linked with a very old account that got banned years and years ago, since then I've tried to create a new ebay account with my real name, and variations of my name with no success.

Ive since come to the ways of stealth and for the past 6 months I've been selling on my stealth account without issue and it is building nicely. My problem is in the near future I'm going to reach the VAT threshold so I will need to enter a VAT number, my real business is VAT registered so I can supply one but obviously it wouldn't match any of the details on my stealth.

My questions and concerns are:-

1) after 6 months of sales can I now change the owner name / business name on the stealth to a variation of my real name while keeping the address stealth without creating or a link or raising suspicion?

2) will adding my real business's name to my stealth create a link to my old account?

3) will adding my VAT number when the time comes create a link to my old account?

Is it worth noting when my original business account got banned last year I removed everything from it, my name, address, business name, business address, vat number etc and havnt used it since.

Is there people out there using stealth accounts with sales that are past the 85k threshold? And if so how can it be done.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Changing Stealth accounts name to real name, Isit safe?

1. No, never ever change ANY type of info.

2. If it was used before then yes,.

3. read #2

I also recommend you read the stealth guide considering you asked these questions.
Old 10-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayseller1 View Post
Hi,

Last year my business eBay account got banned due to being linked with a very old account that got banned years and years ago, since then I've tried to create a new ebay account with my real name, and variations of my name with no success.

Ive since come to the ways of stealth and for the past 6 months I've been selling on my stealth account without issue and it is building nicely. My problem is in the near future I'm going to reach the VAT threshold so I will need to enter a VAT number, my real business is VAT registered so I can supply one but obviously it wouldn't match any of the details on my stealth.

My questions and concerns are:-

1) after 6 months of sales can I now change the owner name / business name on the stealth to a variation of my real name while keeping the address stealth without creating or a link or raising suspicion?

2) will adding my real business's name to my stealth create a link to my old account?

3) will adding my VAT number when the time comes create a link to my old account?

Is it worth noting when my original business account got banned last year I removed everything from it, my name, address, business name, business address, vat number etc and havnt used it since.

Is there people out there using stealth accounts with sales that are past the 85k threshold? And if so how can it be done.

Thanks in advance.
Hi

1) I changed the Name and address (even the country) a lot of times on many different accounts. it never caused a flag or a suspension. even 2 weeks after creation. I do not think SaiJin has much experience with ebay

2) business's name No but address+ name yes

3) cant confirm for 100% but chance is very high that the accs will be linked

Yes I have many accounts with more than 85k gbp yearly and it is very easy to pass the VAT. If you want PM me and i tell you how
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
AOM (10-07-2020), KlugePatrik (10-09-2020), vinh0410 (10-08-2020)
Old 10-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
Hi

1) I changed the Name and address (even the country) a lot of times on many different accounts. it never caused a flag or a suspension. even 2 weeks after creation. I do not think SaiJin has much experience with ebay

Yes I have many accounts with more than 85k gbp yearly and it is very easy to pass the VAT. If you want PM me and i tell you how

Your opinion is noted. And you have been giving people risky advice.
Now it's up to people to decide which route they'll take.
Old 10-08-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Hi

Hello! I come from Vietnam. I just started selling on ebay. I have difficulty creating a sales account. Can you help me? Thank you very much! Have fun!
Old 10-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 10-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi

It's not letting me send you a PM for some reason. Could you please drop me a PM that would be really appreciated.