Can I send payments to old paypal? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Can I send payments to old paypal?

I want to use the Paypal that is linked to my banned ebay account. Since paypal can have multiple email addresses, can I just add my stealth account email to my Paypal and have my ebay account send all payments to that email? Then can I just use my stealth paypal to pay fees? So all payments go to my non stealth Paypal which is seasoned and I pay seller fees using my stealth paypal account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Can I send payments to old paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oZades View Post
I want to use the Paypal that is linked to my banned ebay account. Since paypal can have multiple email addresses, can I just add my stealth account email to my Paypal and have my ebay account send all payments to that email? Then can I just use my stealth paypal to pay fees? So all payments go to my non stealth Paypal which is seasoned and I pay seller fees using my stealth paypal account.
You can try... But, i used to brag on here all the time about doing exactly what you said.. 3 months ago or so. I lost 21 accounts in one day, and then proceeded to lose 20+ more over the forthcoming weeks. I went from having 20+ top rated accounts to zero top rated accounts. There is nothing that could of linked them..They were on vmware and laptop user accounts. Except for they re-used seasoned paypals, where i did exactly what you said. In fact, i went a step further. I changed the name on the Paypal account. ( you can request this, if it's like 1-2 letters) and they STILL hit them all.

So sure it may work for now. But, I'll never do it again on a ebay account i care about long term.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), rsot (11-25-2020)
Old 11-22-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

we can have up to 6 email addresses per paypal account,but it is still the same Paypal account.
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 58%

NO!!!!!!

Irrelevant of what eBay and Paypal tell us, they do share/compare data - therefore if you use an old PP address that were once linked to a now banned eBay account, then it will DEF eventually get pulled. Resulting in the new eBay acc being banned also.

This will normally happen once you have received a certain amount of money for x amount of items sold. If you don't plan on selling much...It'll probably be fine. Alas, anything over 1k in sales will result in the higher level security checks etc
Old 11-28-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by basslinebargains View Post
NO!!!!!!

Irrelevant of what eBay and Paypal tell us, they do share/compare data - therefore if you use an old PP address that were once linked to a now banned eBay account, then it will DEF eventually get pulled. Resulting in the new eBay acc being banned also.

This will normally happen once you have received a certain amount of money for x amount of items sold. If you don't plan on selling much...It'll probably be fine. Alas, anything over 1k in sales will result in the higher level security checks etc
And does PayPal also share with eBay the ID card number uploaded to paypal? (Docs)
Old 11-28-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
And does PayPal also share with eBay the ID card number uploaded to paypal? (Docs)
there is no reason to do so,unless it is government agencies asking ,IRS,FBI,Homeland Security.
There is an Ebay seller who listed and sold items on Ebay,accepted Paypal payments but never ship anything.
Someone must have snitched and FBI comes to investigate,it needs both his Ebay and PAYPAL transactions.
It turns out that he is aiding ISIS to raise money to fund US ISIS operation?