eBay account finally unflagged after 2 months - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default eBay account finally unflagged after 2 months

Hi everyone,

This is going to be quite a long post and an in depth post as well to help anyone un flag your their eBay accounts. So September 24th my eBay account got flagged. The reason it got flagged was due to drop shipping from amazon to eBay. I was using an API software shop master importing amazon listings/pictures to my eBay account and the eBay system decided to flag my account.

I’ve had numerous conversations with eBay reps through live chat how can I get my account unflagged? I was told to use correct item location so print labels from my home delete any software and any listings I had before. I already had some stock but it wasn’t really selling anymore.

So what I did was go to my local shops Poundland, home bargains, Asda, Aldi and find profitable products to sell. It wasn’t easy but I found some profitable items brought them took pictures of them quick description and listed them as 3 day auctions starting bid 99p and they sold some didnt but most of them did and I made profit.

I also brought a bit of stock from China High profit items and listed one item a week as used and they sold and made some profit too.

I noticed my eBay seller dashboard was looking more healthier than it did before I was doing this and to my surprise projected seller dashboard to be top rated seller November 20th.

When I saw this I got in touch with eBay and they said they will forward this onto the restriction team. November 19th the restriction team unflagged my account but my account still stayed as above standard which I wasn’t too happy about as it should be top rated seller but they said the evaluation was from October 20th to November 20th but will be top rated seller December 20th.

Anyway today I got in touch with eBay and they confirmed theirs no restrictions and no drop shipping policy on my account and my promoted listings have already increased and listings back to the top of the search results.

One of the most important factors of getting an eBay account unflagged is down to your seller dashboard my dashboard was above standard 5% late delivery rate at one point and I dropped it to 2.86% if I didn’t drop it then my account would still be flagged as eBay like to see significant improvements in your dashboard it’s very important something I wasn’t aware about. At the moment my late delivery is now 1.51% so it’s dropped nicely.

Maximum time for an eBay account to be flagged is 60 days can be earlier depending on the seller dashboard and depending on if you have changed your business strategy. It can take longer than 60 days if theirs no improvements to your seller dashboard ad if still no improvements account could be suspended.

At one point after 30 days I had the choice to send in business documents which I chose not to do you don’t have to send eBay anything just change your business model improve your dashboard and you will be unflagged again.

I hope this post helps anyone out their flagged accounts can be unflagged it can be done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
colt63 (05-18-2023), GreenBean (06-21-2021), rafoman (06-21-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Re: eBay account finally unflagged after 2 months

What do you mean your account was flagged. I have a mco11 is that the same thing
Old 11-22-2020
Threadstarter  

No mc011 is not the same as a flagged account a flagged account is where your listings drop down the pages and impressions, views and sales drop rapidly its caused by dropshipping from retail marketplaces. Using software and copying pictures and descriptions from amazon for example will cause an eBay account to be flagged a lot of people believe you can’t get an eBay account back once it’s flagged but it’s definitely possible as I got my account back and my promoted listings are on their way to getting the views they use to get. I can now list items as buy it now and not worry about my listings being seen anymore.

I’ve never had MC011 so I wouldn’t know how to restore your account but theirs probably people on this forum who could help you with that.

Maybe write a post about it and people will help you.
Old 11-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Yes, flagged accounts.Get an email saying you're not longer eligible for top rated. about a week or so later. you get to be the last in best match rating. I have a stellar account that way, because i had the bright idea to add autods or dsm tools to my account. it literally ruined the account. I never stopped selling my other items on it though like some say to do. A lot say let it go dormant. Still ****ty best match rating, but still sell a lot.
Old 12-18-2020

Longevity: 41%

Hi mate what do you mean choose to send in business docs ebay has always demanded docs from me when I ever i got a mc011 ?
You should have just sent the business docs made your account more secure
Old 12-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Flagged eBay accounts is different to MC011. After 30 days I could of sent in eBay documents to eBay to speed the process up quicker but I chose not to as I don’t have any kind of business documents all my stock is from China Alibaba and DH gate replicas none branded and products from stores and because my seller dashboard improved with in 2 months my account was unflagged so I only waited a month later to get my account unflagged.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-21-2021)
Old 06-18-2021

Longevity: 30%

Is your account still unflagged?
Old 06-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty2354 View Post
Is your account still unflagged?
Hi no my account is not flagged it hasn’t been flagged since November last year. I know longer drop ship from Amazon to eBay now I buy stock from China.
Old 06-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Hi no my account is not flagged it hasn’t been flagged since November last year. I know longer drop ship from Amazon to eBay now I buy stock from China.
Dropship from China?
Old 06-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Dropship from China?
No before dropshipping from Amazon to eBay now I buy stock from China delivered to my address and then sold on. I no longer drop ship anymore.
Old 06-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Flagged eBay accounts is different to MC011. After 30 days I could of sent in eBay documents to eBay to speed the process up quicker but I chose not to as I don’t have any kind of business documents all my stock is from China Alibaba and DH gate replicas none branded and products from stores and because my seller dashboard improved with in 2 months my account was unflagged so I only waited a month later to get my account unflagged.
Nice one, sampalace

You approached the issue very well.

Well pleased you got all sorted.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-21-2021 at 07:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
samspalace (06-21-2021)
Old 06-23-2021

Longevity: 18%

What was the api app to get Amazon info? This would help me a lot for getting images.
Old 06-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupot View Post
What was the api app to get Amazon info? This would help me a lot for getting images.
The software was called shopmaster but from my experience I wouldn’t recommend it.
Old 11-13-2021

Longevity: 14%

Hi Guys,

So I use non API software and just recently noticed my account got flagged somehow back in August! Can you guys help me remove the flag in some way? Thanks
Old 11-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcorg97 View Post
Hi Guys,

So I use non API software and just recently noticed my account got flagged somehow back in August! Can you guys help me remove the flag in some way? Thanks
Follow the tips in the post all the information should be in the post.
Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcorg97 View Post
Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-14-2023

Longevity: 5%

Quote:
Hi everyone,

This is going to be quite a long post and an in depth post as well to help anyone un flag your their eBay accounts. So September 24th my eBay account got flagged. The reason it got flagged was due to drop shipping from amazon to eBay. I was using an API software shop master importing amazon listings/pictures to my eBay account and the eBay system decided to flag my account.

I’ve had numerous conversations with eBay reps through live chat how can I get my account unflagged? I was told to use correct item location so print labels from my home delete any software and any listings I had before. I already had some stock but it wasn’t really selling anymore.

So what I did was go to my local shops Poundland, home bargains, Asda, Aldi and find profitable products to sell. It wasn’t easy but I found some profitable items brought them took pictures of them quick description and listed them as 3 day auctions starting bid 99p and they sold some didnt but most of them did and I made profit.

I also brought a bit of stock from China High profit items and listed one item a week as used and they sold and made some profit too.

I noticed my eBay seller dashboard was looking more healthier than it did before I was doing this and to my surprise projected seller dashboard to be top rated seller November 20th.

When I saw this I got in touch with eBay and they said they will forward this onto the restriction team. November 19th the restriction team unflagged my account but my account still stayed as above standard which I wasn’t too happy about as it should be top rated seller but they said the evaluation was from October 20th to November 20th but will be top rated seller December 20th.

Anyway today I got in touch with eBay and they confirmed theirs no restrictions and no drop shipping policy on my account and my promoted listings have already increased and listings back to the top of the search results.

One of the most important factors of getting an eBay account unflagged is down to your seller dashboard my dashboard was above standard 5% late delivery rate at one point and I dropped it to 2.86% if I didn’t drop it then my account would still be flagged as eBay like to see significant improvements in your dashboard it’s very important something I wasn’t aware about. At the moment my late delivery is now 1.51% so it’s dropped nicely.

Maximum time for an eBay account to be flagged is 60 days can be earlier depending on the seller dashboard and depending on if you have changed your business strategy. It can take longer than 60 days if theirs no improvements to your seller dashboard ad if still no improvements account could be suspended.

At one point after 30 days I had the choice to send in business documents which I chose not to do you don’t have to send eBay anything just change your business model improve your dashboard and you will be unflagged again.

I hope this post helps anyone out their flagged accounts can be unflagged it can be done.
My eBay account got flagged. I drop ship from AliExpress to eBay. What do you suggest I do ? I don't want to remove all my items as i am still making profit.
Old 05-17-2023

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoldier View Post
My eBay account got flagged. I drop ship from AliExpress to eBay. What do you suggest I do ? I don't want to remove all my items as i am still making profit.
Have you tried this method in the thread? Personally it didn't work for me but I'm in US and maybe ebay is different

Last edited by frosty2354; 05-17-2023 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-18-2023

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 39%

This method doesn’t work anymore. Unless you delete all of your items and literally start selling generic items that you ship yourself from your home/office address for a few month then yes you can get yourself unflagged. But it won’t be automatically, you’d need to contact back office team to examine your account manually.
Old 05-18-2023
Executive [VIP]

Account is flagged - needs to cool off - have other accounts as backup to rotate sales