New to Ebay Droppshipping - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
Default New to Ebay Droppshipping

Hi i am just starting dropshipping on Ebay, i am based in the UK. i have purchased zik analytics online tool, i am starting there method of doing first 100 listings from amazon, have any of you guys tried this method? and do you recommend it?

thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: New to Ebay Droppshipping

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-08-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael13 View Post
Hi i am just starting dropshipping on Ebay, i am based in the UK. i have purchased zik analytics online tool, i am starting there method of doing first 100 listings from amazon, have any of you guys tried this method? and do you recommend it?

thank you
i think that this method is "yesterday" and you should look for "Tommorow" solutions. Ebay easily identify when you sell from amazon and it is drop shipping policy violation. However drop shipping is allowed on ebay, just find better supplier.
Old 05-08-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

dropshipping is from manufacturer ,wholesale distributor not another retailer,
AMZN is a retailer.
Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

What you are thinking of doing is called arbitrage selling, a form of drop shipping.

Two stumbling blocks here.

1. Amazon does not like prime account holders doing arbitrage selling and will suspend the buyer account for doing it.
2. Your eBay customers will detect it and leave negative feedback, especially as the markup will be 20% or more than Amazon. Also eBay will not be happy if Amazon tracking is entered into the sales record and they are not crazy in having Amazon packaging being sent to their customers.

So my advice do not do it, the ship has sailed many years ago and you could possibly have two suspended accounts.

Last edited by degsey69; 05-09-2023 at 04:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-12-2023)
Old 05-08-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

thank you
Dude... stop abusing amazon's prime.
It's just not gonna go well and that's not what prime is for.

if you want to drop ship, use a warehouse that do these things
Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

nowdays people use prime to order to their own address , remove amazon invoices and send out to their customers

it is more expensive but very safe
Old 05-08-2023

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
nowdays people use prime to order to their own address , remove amazon invoices and send out to their customers

it is more expensive but very safe
You can get away with this ALL DAY. Only thing is though with this method, you have to only sell products that are high priced, as that $4-12 price to reship the item adds up. Also the point of drop shipping is to be able to make money from anywhere, rather than have to be at home all the time to reship the items.
Old 05-08-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
You can get away with this ALL DAY. Only thing is though with this method, you have to only sell products that are high priced, as that $4-12 price to reship the item adds up. Also the point of drop shipping is to be able to make money from anywhere, rather than have to be at home all the time to reship the items.
the TO is based in the UK , down here you can easily ship items at low prices domestically , at least 50% lower than in the US
Old 05-08-2023

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the TO is based in the UK , down here you can easily ship items at low prices domestically , at least 50% lower than in the US
Ah dang, yeah here in the US, the min to send a item with tracking is $4. If 1lb+ its $8. Sucks, but that's what happens when gov sends funds elsewhere rather than postal system. They gotta make their money somehow.
Old 05-08-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Ah dang, yeah here in the US, the min to send a item with tracking is $4. If 1lb+ its $8. Sucks, but that's what happens when gov sends funds elsewhere rather than postal system. They gotta make their money somehow.
this is because the country is large and they force tracking upon you. down here lower value items can be sent much cheaper as long as it is domestic
Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 39%

I’ve been drop shipping Amazon to eBay for 7 years now. If your eBay account is going to get flagged right from the start then you will not be able to increase you selling limit. It’s very important for you to avoid connecting your monitor / repricer through eBay’s API.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
BigLad (05-08-2023)
Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
dropshipping is from manufacturer ,wholesale distributor not another retailer,
AMZN is a retailer.
You clearly don’t understand. Just spitting nonsense. Drop shipping is a fulfillment model. You can still drop ship from an online retail store / marketplace. The fact that it is against eBay’s TOS is a completely separate issue. Tomorrow eBay can change their TOS and allow sellers to drop ship from other marketplaces. In fact that’s pretty much what they do. While it is still against their policy they put a blind eye because they still benefit from having retail dropshippers on their platform. They just want to make sure you are not causing bad buyers experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
BigLad (05-08-2023), Superboy23 (05-09-2023)
Old 05-09-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
You clearly don’t understand. Just spitting nonsense. Drop shipping is a fulfillment model. You can still drop ship from an online retail store / marketplace.
LOL, stop talking rubbish, they are 100% correct, it is you who doesn't understand.

Dropshipping is permitted, same as it is on Amazon, it is clearly defined by them and they even have help sections to define it and offer guidance to ensure you do it correctly.

Getting a retail store to fulfill an order is retail arbitrage and is not permitted.

Read the other comments above, go and read their help pages and then consider apologising to agent....
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-09-2023)
Old 05-09-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
You clearly don’t understand. Just spitting nonsense. Drop shipping is a fulfillment model. You can still drop ship from an online retail store / marketplace. The fact that it is against eBay’s TOS is a completely separate issue. Tomorrow eBay can change their TOS and allow sellers to drop ship from other marketplaces. In fact that’s pretty much what they do. While it is still against their policy they put a blind eye because they still benefit from having retail dropshippers on their platform. They just want to make sure you are not causing bad buyers experience.
wishful thinking !!!!!!!!!!
AMZN can also cancel your account as it is losing money shipping to your FRIENDS free !
Old 05-10-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the replies.. so it is better even if im just starting out i havent made any sales yet to use use other suppliers like aliexpress and walmart? what suppliers did you guys use when you first started out and had zero sales?
Old 05-10-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Do not use aliexpress on a new account if you are drop shipping, it takes too long and will kill a new account, only way to make that work is to buy a product in bulk and have it shipped to you and you ship to buyer. Walmart is OK
Old 05-11-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Thanks for all the replies.. so it is better even if im just starting out i havent made any sales yet to use use other suppliers like aliexpress and walmart? what suppliers did you guys use when you first started out and had zero sales?
I've dropshipped from Aliexpress without issue, you just need to ensure your buyers are fully aware of delivery times and where it's coming from.

Walmart is a no no. That's not dropshipping, it's retail arbitrage and if you're caught then you'll lose your account.

So you've a UK account, shipping globally, and plan on using US based Walmart to fulfil orders. It ain't gong to end well.

What do you plan on dong about returns?

What about goods with a warranty registration - you're the buyer and owner?

IMO the only way to get into the dropshipping game is to slowly introduce it into an aged high quality account. You need to put a bit of effort in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
michael13 (05-12-2023)
Old 05-12-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply.. i really dont want to start listing from amazon, but the zikanalytics tool I bought and their course guides us to do first 100 listings from amazon to get quick sales to build up feedback..

so do you recommend I don't DS to customers in USA? start in UK better? but the market in US is so much bigger..

Did you start from the very beginning DS from Aliexpress even when you had low feedback? do you have any tips or tricks for me?
Old 05-12-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.. i really dont want to start listing from amazon, but the zikanalytics tool I bought and their course guides us to do first 100 listings from amazon to get quick sales to build up feedback..

so do you recommend I don't DS to customers in USA? start in UK better? but the market in US is so much bigger..

Did you start from the very beginning DS from Aliexpress even when you had low feedback? do you have any tips or tricks for me?
You have to build a reputation for your account, it really takes time for the money-making machine to start working. Everything only starts off well if your account has a few dozen positive feedback. But that is a long-term job that requires a lot of patience, and it's best to build several eBay Stealth accounts at the same time
Old 05-12-2023

It is not just AMZN and Ebay which hate retail arbitrage,Paypal does as well.
It will find out when you receive a payment ,then immediately pay for it from Aliexpress or other retailors.
Old 05-12-2023

Go to your local wholesale markets,there could be tons of these Ali stuff,all you need is to make sure you list them at a higher price,when sold,go and pick them up from the wholesaler.