eBay Account Flagged For Drop shipping - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-14-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
Unhappy eBay Account Flagged For Drop shipping

My eBay account has been flagged due to drop shipping. I drop ship from AliExpress and have a lot of good reviews on my account. However, I am still shocked that my account has been flagged. My item location is stated on the listing and everything else is fine. I am not using any software, just kaldrop which is a non-api plugin. I know you can remove the flag from your account, but not sure how. I did appeal, but it got denied without any reason.

Is providing documents from Alibaba/AliExpress sufficient? Is there anything else I can do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

You are not dropshipping,you are engaging in retail arbitrage-taking customer money and then place an order with another retailer ,asking him to ship to your buyer.
You can argue all day long it aint so,but Ebay would not agree with you.
Ask youself this question,is your ALI seller a wholesaler or another retailer like you,

Ebay has buyer who work for Ebay,buy something from you,receive the package from ALI,so your account is toast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
this does not take test purchases , it is sufficient if people complain they received products purchased cheaper from another company

it would be different if you could make sure the alibaba seller do not add any invoices or other indication for the system behind the purchase
Alibaba and Aliexpress,like AMZN and Etsy are retail sales venues.
also Costco,Sam Club,Walmart,TARGET,Dollar General,Sears.
Those Ali merchandise are all over Ebay,you dont even need to prove,just look at her listings and you know she is retail arbitraging.
Dont even bother to appeal,there are too many sellers and not enough buyers,kicking some resellers out would benefit the other sellers who have merchandise on hand.
In fact,there is a discussion on Etsy seller forum,where sellers want to report all the resellers of ALi and Temin .Sales is very slow on Etsy

Did you tell them you will be dropshipping from ALIEXPRESS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoldier View Post
Some of them do sell wholesale, not sure if all of them do.
They may be wholesalers,but they are selling you one item at a time at retail price and shipping one item to your buyer,thats not wholesale.

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-14-2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-14-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: eBay Account Flagged For Drop shipping

this does not take test purchases , it is sufficient if people complain they received products purchased cheaper from another company

it would be different if you could make sure the alibaba seller do not add any invoices or other indication for the system behind the purchase
Old 05-14-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

EBay and all the other selling platforms have not only the buyers reporting you are arbitrage selling but other sellers as well. If it’s against the selling rules on eBay do not do it you will get caught out, producing AliExpress invoices just proves eBay’s point and the account will not get reinstated.
Old 05-14-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
You are not dropshipping,you are engaging in retail arbitrage-taking customer money and then place an order with another retailer ,asking him to ship to your buyer.
You can argue all day long it aint so,but Ebay would not agree with you.
Ask youself this question,is your ALI seller a wholesaler or another retailer like you,
Some of them do sell wholesale, not sure if all of them do.
Old 05-14-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
EBay and all the other selling platforms have not only the buyers reporting you are arbitrage selling but other sellers as well. If it’s against the selling rules on eBay do not do it you will get caught out, producing AliExpress invoices just proves eBay’s point and the account will not get reinstated.
I have told eBay my drop shipping model. All of them said it was fine. It is just the appeal team that keeps denying.
Old 05-14-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Alibaba and Aliexpress,like AMZN and Etsy are retail sales venues.
also Costco,Sam Club,Walmart,TARGET,Dollar General,Sears.
Those Ali merchandise are all over Ebay,you dont even need to prove,just look at her listings and you know she is retail arbitraging.
Dont even bother to appeal,there are too many sellers and not enough buyers,kicking some resellers out would benefit the other sellers who have merchandise on hand.
In fact,there is a discussion on Etsy seller forum,where sellers want to report all the resellers of ALi and Temin .Sales is very slow on Etsy
I have told eBay my drop shipping model. All of them said it was fine. It is just the appeal team that keeps denying.
Old 05-15-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%

Is your selling account a US account? And is the location of your items in China or the US? The items will be shipped from China.
Old 05-15-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
It is just the appeal team that keeps denying.
Not sure on how to beat this part of the 'eb team'
Old 05-15-2023

Longevity: 20%

Switch to a dropship agent that will source and ship for you
Old 05-15-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by csproo View Post
Is your selling account a US account? And is the location of your items in China or the US? The items will be shipped from China.
UK. Item location is China.
Old 05-15-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Better equip your account to handle the shipping delay
Old 05-15-2023

buy one piece and take your own photo.
Old 05-16-2023

Am I right that your account isn't suspended or restricted, it's just getting worse search results, and therefore traffic/sales?
Old 05-17-2023

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%

First of all it is against eBay’s policy to drop ship from a marketplace such as Aliexpress. How did you find out your account was flagged ? Did eBay sent you an official email ?

It could have been flagged if your tracking number constantly shows a different scan location. Are you using BCE reference tracking numbers ?
Old 05-17-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
If you give them aliexpress invoices they will keep in place any restrictions imposed. A rep on the phone is not always correct, its the faceless team who look at the appeals that matter and that type of invoice they do not like.
Old 05-17-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
First of all it is against eBay’s policy to drop ship from a marketplace such as Aliexpress. How did you find out your account was flagged ? Did eBay sent you an official email ?

It could have been flagged if your tracking number constantly shows a different scan location. Are you using BCE reference tracking numbers ?
Of course, eBay tracks the tracking number to know where the items are shipped from. The tracking number tracking system of eBay is one of the most important things that eBay uses to evaluate your account
Old 05-17-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
My eBay account has been flagged due to drop shipping. I drop ship from AliExpress and have a lot of good reviews on my account. However, I am still shocked that my account has been flagged. My item location is stated on the listing and everything else is fine. I am not using any software, just kaldrop which is a non-api plugin. I know you can remove the flag from your account, but not sure how. I did appeal, but it got denied without any reason.

Is providing documents from Alibaba/AliExpress sufficient? Is there anything else I can do?
look for good supplier. Dropshipping policy says that drop shipping is allowed from wholesale suppliers and it is not allowed when you sell from marketplaces. Aliexpress is marketplace and it is easy for ebay to track that you sell from there. In china there is a lot of suppliers that you may use. Also 1688+super buy will work perfectly for drop shipping. Aliexpress is not an option anymore. Be happy that you was not banned
Old 05-17-2023

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by csproo View Post
Of course, eBay tracks the tracking number to know where the items are shipped from. The tracking number tracking system of eBay is one of the most important things that eBay uses to evaluate your account
On PayPal when mark orders as shipped and add tracking, the shipping carrier suggestions include "aliexpress standard shipping" lol
Old 05-17-2023

Ifyou buy from ALi and then have the item in your hands when you list the item and ship from your home,this is not retail arbitrage
Old 05-18-2023

Longevity: 22%
Send a message via MSN to leo253

Quote:
the better method is you list the item yourself and find a A long-term partner to help you to send the items. by fast shipping method which likes you send from uk, i can help u i think
Old 05-18-2023

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%

I have been using AutoDS non API for years and my account was never flagged. If it’s not a software issue then it could be that either someone left a feedback mentioning Aliexpress or your item location doesn’t correspond with you tracking. I’ve never used aliexpress and woukd not recommend because it’s just unreliable to drop ship from China. Personally I have been using Amazon for 7 years now and it’s been the best and IS the best supplier. It is 100 times better than any real wholesale supplier too.

PS. Another IMPORTANT thing to mention. Check your tracking number to make sure it doesn’t show that it is being shipped from aliexpress. I always convert ALL of my tracking numbers to BCE. even when Amazon is shipping via UPS it will still mention Amazon under initial scan. Once eBay algorithm catches that scan, you are going to get flagged and ****ed.

Last edited by Camaro2SS; 05-18-2023 at 04:02 AM.