Any European Sellers selling on Ebay.com USA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Send a message via Skype™ to PROJECT EURO
Default Any European Sellers selling on Ebay.com USA

Any European Sellers on here that sell on ebay.com USA market?

What kind of difficulties have you experienced?

Which shipping provider do you use thats both budget friendly, but gets the package delivered in reasonable amount of time?

How do you handle returns?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Any European Sellers selling on Ebay.com USA

what is it youre trying to do exactly?
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT EURO View Post
Any European Sellers on here that sell on ebay.com USA market?

What kind of difficulties have you experienced?

Which shipping provider do you use thats both budget friendly, but gets the package delivered in reasonable amount of time?

How do you handle returns?
Very broad discussion - listen to SaiJin and specify the details of the situation you're facing OP
Old 11-25-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Anyone can sell on Ebay USA,budget friendly shipper?start with your country postal system.
Unless you are selling something rare or dirt cheap,you will face plenty of competition,and your shipping will be higher being in a foreign country.before you start selling ,review Ebay return policy,if buyer files item not as described,you may have to pay for return shipping
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

I'm just trying to plan things out down the line. I'm new to eBay Stealth, and new to living in Poland and conducting business abroad. Things were alot easier when I used to live in the United States.

I'm looking for alternatives to the Polish Postal Service. Someone that can deliver items to a buyer little sooner for a reasonable price?

Most of the items fit in a carton and weigh anywhere from 2 kg's to 15 kg's.

I was also thinking of listing a few items for buyers to purchase in bulk, but those would have to shipped on a pallet. So if anyone knows of any good pallet shippers, that would be great.

Also I would like to know how does ebay look at a seller that is selling on the ebay USA platform, with a business registered in the USA, but thier IP is located in another country?

I have an LLC with a TAX ID (EIN) in the United States. I was thinking of linking my LLC or opening another LLC to sell on ebay, but ship from Poland.

I have come across good's manufactured and made in Poland, and was thinking of selling those to buyers in Europe and to North America. These are items that you don't really find on ebay, so I wouldn't have to worry about competeting with other seller's, and the factories are within driving distance, some are located a little bit farther, so I can always go visit them or pick up more items easily if I run out of stock, and be in communication.

Thanks for your help!
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I'm just trying to plan things out down the line. I'm new to eBay Stealth, and new to living in Poland and conducting business abroad. Things were alot easier when I used to live in the United States.

I'm looking for alternatives to the Polish Postal Service. Someone that can deliver items to a buyer little sooner for a reasonable price?

Most of the items fit in a carton and weigh anywhere from 2 kg's to 15 kg's.

I was also thinking of listing a few items for buyers to purchase in bulk, but those would have to shipped on a pallet. So if anyone knows of any good pallet shippers, that would be great.

Also I would like to know how does ebay look at a seller that is selling on the ebay USA platform, with a business registered in the USA, but thier IP is located in another country?

I have an LLC with a TAX ID (EIN) in the United States. I was thinking of linking my LLC or opening another LLC to sell on ebay, but ship from Poland.

I have come across good's manufactured and made in Poland, and was thinking of selling those to buyers in Europe and to North America. These are items that you don't really find on ebay, so I wouldn't have to worry about competeting with other seller's, and the factories are within driving distance, some are located a little bit farther, so I can always go visit them or pick up more items easily if I run out of stock, and be in communication.

Thanks for your help!
Being in Poland and your Fresh IP is not an issue. Just get yourself a fresh IP And you're set for the whole Poland location. As for the rest of that, that's something that you as a business man need to figure out, and what works for you.
Old 11-25-2020

you may want to look into AMZN marketplace,does it have fullfillment service in Europe?
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

I already bought 2 Fresh IP's from IPBurger for USA.
IP Burger does not offer IP Addresses in Poland, but they do have other European countries.

Amazon has been opening fulfillment warehouses in Poland and throughout Europe. The only tedious part is having to open numerous accounts for Amazon.pl, amazon.de, etc. and translating everything into the respective native languages.

I have a "How to Sell on Amazon" DVD Set laying on my shelf, just need to finish watching the courses and apply myself in that direction.

First I need to educate myself (to avoid making mistakes), then I need to take proper action and make it happen.

I just don't want to get suspended again on ebay, it's frustrating to put in all that work, and it go waste. Before I can conduct any business in Poland, I need to register a business to be able to buy wholesale, or direct from any factory. Before I open a business here, I want to make sure I don't goof it up again so my efforts don't go to waste.

As far a shipping goes, I need to have a business, so I can contact the Account Executives at the shipping companies in order for them to provide me the best terms possible for shipping so I don't pay retail shipping prices. Without a NIP, they don't even want to talk to you.

I guess for now I'll stick to the post office and my current shipping providers for all my shipping needs.
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Anyone can sell on Ebay USA,budget friendly shipper?start with your country postal system.
Unless you are selling something rare or dirt cheap,you will face plenty of competition,and your shipping will be higher being in a foreign country.before you start selling ,review Ebay return policy,if buyer files item not as described,you may have to pay for return shipping
I'm not worried about returns for item's not as described. I was wondering if anyone had any cases of buyers remorse and how they handled it.

The items I planned on marketing, are not super rare, or dirt cheap, but of higher quality, then you would get from a chinese factory. Only caveat is they don't offer dropshipping, so I would have to purchase a certain quantity to qualify for wholesale prices. And the items are well sought after in the Polish Market place. With some manufacturers, I can even private brand the items. This is more of a niche market place. What I'm trying to say is, it's a product that a buyer in the Polish marketplace knows won't fall apart or deteriote after 3 months of usage. One of the manufaturer's was actually on a local television show, and that's how I heard of them.

Only thing is sending anything by AIR is expensive, but quick. Sending it by sea frieght is more affordable, but depending on when the ship leaves the port and arrives at destination port is our of my hands.

So if a buyer expects for an item to arrive within lets say 10 days, and it arrives in 18, i don't want to run the risk a bad review, cancelling an order mid shipment, or rejecting the package once it arrives at thier door steps.

Some buyers are patient, but some can be very impatient. I'm worried about the impatient ones that think the world owes them a favor....

Thanks for your advice!
Old 11-25-2020

if you list an item on Ebay,and you are in poland,Ebay gives you more time for the item to arrive in USA,I know the Chinese sellers get 30 days and usually it does not take 30 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
PROJECT EURO (11-26-2020)
Old 11-30-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
I'm not worried about returns for item's not as described. I was wondering if anyone had any cases of buyers remorse and how they handled it.

The items I planned on marketing, are not super rare, or dirt cheap, but of higher quality, then you would get from a chinese factory. Only caveat is they don't offer dropshipping, so I would have to purchase a certain quantity to qualify for wholesale prices. And the items are well sought after in the Polish Market place. With some manufacturers, I can even private brand the items. This is more of a niche market place. What I'm trying to say is, it's a product that a buyer in the Polish marketplace knows won't fall apart or deteriote after 3 months of usage. One of the manufaturer's was actually on a local television show, and that's how I heard of them.

Only thing is sending anything by AIR is expensive, but quick. Sending it by sea frieght is more affordable, but depending on when the ship leaves the port and arrives at destination port is our of my hands.

So if a buyer expects for an item to arrive within lets say 10 days, and it arrives in 18, i don't want to run the risk a bad review, cancelling an order mid shipment, or rejecting the package once it arrives at thier door steps.

Some buyers are patient, but some can be very impatient. I'm worried about the impatient ones that think the world owes them a favor....

Thanks for your advice!

Take a look at UPS for shipping from Poland to USA - costs much more and arrive quick as well