mass account shutdown - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default mass account shutdown

Ive just had multiple accounts shutdown, over 30 in one go. From what I can see these were mostly (maybe all, havent checked yet) new account. Which were created 5 month ago and not ever used. Impossible they were linked as all the ppls are ok and I did not do anything on them, just create. ps I know how stealth works and there is no way they could have been linked by my ip or users, as ive only logged into them once to create...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2020
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: mass account shutdown

Sorry to say, but just because you don’t believe they were linked doesn’t make it true

Either they were all linked or there is something wrong in your creation method for so many to be banned at once
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-01-2020), Valhalla1 (12-01-2020)
Old 12-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMele1 View Post
Ive just had multiple accounts shutdown, over 30 in one go. From what I can see these were mostly (maybe all, havent checked yet) new account. Which were created 5 month ago and not ever used. Impossible they were linked as all the ppls are ok and I did not do anything on them, just create. ps I know how stealth works and there is no way they could have been linked by my ip or users, as ive only logged into them once to create...
30 at once is definitely something going on. It's really hard to tell if it's linked or just a sweep. Just because you're using new ips.. and new users, doesn't mean there isn't something else going on. About a month or so ago, i lost 8 out of 9 within 5 days. I also had instant limitations on my paypals asking for ids., i backtracked how i was creating and tried to vary it all again, and since that time, it seems to be going back to normal now, nothing pattern like. So i highly recommend you look at your creation level and try something a bit different... Could of been bad proxys etc..
Old 12-01-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
I think that they have gotten linked through your IP. Double check source that you used back in the day, maybe it got busted and all accounts that have had pervious connection got shut down.
Old 12-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 39%

I definitely agree there is some link clearly but its not in my creation process thats all I am saying. PP are still all fine but all eb got mc113. I wonder if its the browser or something on my pc, I dont think its the IP as most of them i only logged in once to create them and never again, and they were fine for 5 to 7 month depending on the account... until now.
Old 12-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

PayPal not getting limited doesn't indicate that the creation method is OK. It may well but, but the theory that one is OK so the creation method must be OK just doesnt work im afraid.

PayPal accounts dont often get limited these days off the bat even if you used 3/4 of the same IP in a row they wont get limited until you start to use them (not that I endorse that...)
Old 12-02-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
I definitely agree there is some link clearly but its not in my creation process thats all I am saying. PP are still all fine but all eb got mc113. I wonder if its the browser or something on my pc, I dont think its the IP as most of them i only logged in once to create them and never again, and they were fine for 5 to 7 month depending on the account... until now.
Logging even once is enough for their Bots to remember every information regarding that IP ( from DNS to ISP ZIP etc..)
If you used VPN, there we go.
Old 12-02-2020

Longevity: 21%

Hard to figure what the problem is,but i think this is an ip issue, you got linked through all your accounts. I've been using the same browser for all my accounts and no issues. EB could detect multiple accounts from the same source, so they decided to suspend all those accounts for "prevention". As Moscutter said, check again your creation steps and try something a bit different.
Old 12-02-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Zi View Post
Logging even once is enough for their Bots to remember every information regarding that IP ( from DNS to ISP ZIP etc..)
If you used VPN, there we go.
Saying that it's due to a VPN, is like saying someone died from eating some kind of food.

Most VPNs are a no no because they aren't meant for stealth and they are abused.

You gotta pick the right VPN from a good place like IPBurger to make it work.

So be specific.