How can be real ( not rigged or eBay protected ) this feedback profile - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default How can be real ( not rigged or eBay protected ) this feedback profile

Look at this feedback profile. This is a huge selling group, they sell smartphone spare parts..
I have traded for years in this category, and i can tell it is impossible sell for example display replacement and mantain feedback score without any negative or neutral aswell. Smartphones spare part category is an hell...
Attention, i'm not speaking about removed feedback by the customer care, as you know is relative easy obtain nowadays a removed feedback, i want to mean that this account doesn't take any negative feedback.
Well you can say, they refund all in case of problem and people don't left any negative or neutral, but this is not the point.
You know very well, that many people leave negative or neutral without any contact, and also if you can remove the negative feedback left without any advice some hours or a day in average should pass, so the feedback in that moment should be visibile.
I'm looking at that account, everyday since 1 year, never noticed a negative ( also removed then )
Considering feedback ratio 1 feedback every 3,5 transaction, that company do about more than 12.000 shippings in a month and this is not possible that company have a regular feedback profile due a phisiological trend and different kind of user can be meet in ebay experience

What do you think about?

Last edited by dano; 12-07-2020 at 03:42 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2020

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: How can be real ( not rigged or eBay protected ) this feedback profile

I often wonder the same thing.
Old 12-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: How can be real ( not rigged or eBay protected ) this feedback profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post

Look at this feedback profile. This is a huge seller operating in ebay.it, they sell smartphone spare parts..
I have traded for many years in this category, and i can tell it is impossible sell for example display replacement and mantain feedback score without any negative or neutral aswell. Smartphones spare part category is an hell...
Attention, i'm not speaking about removed feedback by the customer care, as you know is relative easy obtain nowadays a removed feedback, i want to mean that this account doesn't take any negative feedback.
Well you can say, they refund all in case of problem and people don't left any negative or neutral, but this is not the point.
You know very well, that many people leave negative or neutral without any contact, and also you can remove the negative feedback left without any advice some hours or a day in average should pass, so the feedback in that moment should be visibile.
I'm looking at that account, everyday since 1 year, never noticed a negative ( also removed then )
Considering feedback ratio 1 feedback every 3,5 transaction, that company do about more than 12.000 shippings in a month and this is not possible that company have a regular feedback profile due a phisiological trend and different kind of user can be meet in ebay experience

What do you think about?
When you are a big timer, you have anchor support, and i am sure they skew the numbers as needed. Something I've learned about this year,

Feedback overall doesn't matter. Sure it may lose you 3-4-5 sales . But, overall feedback doesn't matter. Having a high number can be obtained by buying items. But, at the same time. Top rated has shown to make a difference , i can see the differences in my own accounts.
Old 12-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

They could have negatives removed by their eBay manager or so.
So a few of my accounts that are over 10 years old used to be TRS with over 25k feedback and it has no neutrals or negs.

The only negs ever gotten that were deleted were left by competitors and scammers.
I think I got 2 per year or so
Old 12-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
When you are a big timer, you have anchor support, and i am sure they skew the numbers as needed. Something I've learned about this year,

Feedback overall doesn't matter. Sure it may lose you 3-4-5 sales . But, overall feedback doesn't matter. Having a high number can be obtained by buying items. But, at the same time. Top rated has shown to make a difference , i can see the differences in my own accounts.
Yes doesn't matter, but it is a big advantage to manage customers in the way they deserve to be managed...
I don't know if you understand my words..
Old 12-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
They could have negatives removed by their eBay manager or so.
So a few of my accounts that are over 10 years old used to be TRS with over 25k feedback and it has no neutrals or negs.

The only negs ever gotten that were deleted were left by competitors and scammers.
I think I got 2 per year or so
And the eBay manager, at what level will call at phone to say "hello, i'm here to help you?"
Old 12-07-2020

Longevity: 27%

It's no secret, as the poster above mentioned it's a seller who has a good relationship with their account manager coupled with software which removes negative feedback based on keywords.
I have no proof of the automation, but I left the same seller two negs about a month apart and both disappeared within 15 minutes, far to quick for it to be done manually.
Old 12-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
It's no secret, as the poster above mentioned it's a seller who has a good relationship with their account manager coupled with software which removes negative feedback based on keywords.
I have no proof of the automation, but I left the same seller two negs about a month apart and both disappeared within 15 minutes, far to quick for it to be done manually.
Right on - active communication from the seller