EBay stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-10-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default EBay stealth accounts

Im about purchase an eBay Stealth account. My question is when using this account, will it ever be linked to my real first and last name? I can use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address correct? Can I link it to my current paypal without linking my real name?
THank again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-10-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: EBay stealth accounts

are you buying it from our marketplace? Seller should give you guidelines...

From your "basic" question you seems to be unaware of stealth tecniques. Beware of what you are buying and from who.
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

The account you purchase will come with its own Paypal account which is created with the same fictitious info as the eBay account. Your real first and last name should never come anywhere close to your stealth account. You need to use the Paypal account that comes with the eBay account you purchase, by attaching a bank account that is in your real name to the Paypal.

However if you're American most of this information will soon be irrelevant since managed payments is being aggressively rolled out and Paypal for eBay sellers will soon be a thing of the past.
Old 12-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
The account you purchase will come with its own Paypal account which is created with the same fictitious info as the eBay account. Your real first and last name should never come anywhere close to your stealth account. You need to use the Paypal account that comes with the eBay account you purchase, by attaching a bank account that is in your real name to the Paypal.

However if you're American most of this information will soon be irrelevant since managed payments is being aggressively rolled out and Paypal for eBay sellers will soon be a thing of the past.
Thank you for your quick reply. It was very helpful. Can you elaborate on what you mean in your second paragraph? No more paypal linked to ebay accounts?
Old 12-10-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcbrianlee View Post
Im about purchase an eBay Stealth account. My question is when using this account, will it ever be linked to my real first and last name? I can use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address correct? Can I link it to my current paypal without linking my real name?
THank again
First of all make sure you're buying it from a seller in the marketplace of the forum and not from some random guy who sent you a PM.

Second, SUPER important you start reading the stealth guide.
Based on your question I know you'll mess the account up unless you understand how stealth works.

last, get detailed instructions from your seller as well.
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

I'd advise you read the stealth guide before you use your new account.

If you don't, you may burn your account faster than a meteorite entering earth's atmosphere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
Flipinit (12-10-2020)
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I'd advise you read the stealth guide before you use your new account.

If you don't, you may burn your account faster than a meteorite entering earth's atmosphere.
And i'd also add. Always follow your sellers guide, as much as you might want to. They know their stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (12-12-2020)
Old 12-11-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
THank again
First, you must understand the meaning of "stealth account"
Old 12-11-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
THank again
Do not link your previous PayPal account to any new stealth account, instant death of both PayPay and eBay accounts.

As previous contributors have said, if you have purchased your stealth account from an approved seller on this forum you will have all you need to start selling and also instructions on what to do and how to proceed.
Old 12-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Im about purchase an ebay stealth account. My question is when using this account, will it ever be linked to my real first and last name? I can use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address correct? Can I link it to my current paypal without linking my real name?
THank again
Quite a lot of nice and simple advice given on the thread for you OP