Am I getting suspended because of flagged phone number? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-17-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Question Am I getting suspended because of flagged phone number?

I created over 8 accounts in the past 40 hours and all of them ended up getting suspended right after creating a listing.

Brand new real IP address (tethering)
Browsing in incognito so 0 cookies
Brand new virtual credit card for automatic payment method
Brand new email + identity (name + address)

The only one thing I couldnt come up with is a new phone number. I have two currently so I used both of them randomly on the accounts.

The interesting thing is, when I verify the number I DO NOT get banned. I get permanently banned instantly when I use some cheap SMS verifier service as soon as I put in the SMS, but if I use my real number (which is attached to countless suspended accounts) I can verify the account by SMS, and add credit card and let the account sit for 1 week and nothing happens, but as soon as I make a listing, exactly 30 minutes after I am permanently suspended. It must be the phone number right?

It's just very weird, because in the past I have had 6-7 accounts in which I successfully made sales with these same two phone numbers, and now all my accounts are getting suspended?

Good thing it turns out I can buy a brand new SIM card for 1.5$ here, I quickly ordered 2 but I would have zero idea what to do if it still suspended me after I used a brand new number.

Is it really necessary to make a new windows user? Isn't incognito the same? My old stealths were all literally the same phone number and only incognito and they never were all going well. What seems to be the problem now?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-17-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Am I getting suspended because of flagged phone number?

You need the cookies.

Not sure what VCC you're using. Not all are good.

Not sure what verifier service, but again, most or all are no good.

You read the stealth guide yet?
Old 01-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

The phone number would be a dead giveaway and a sure way to get suspended.
Yes It is REALY necessary to keep your accts separated by opening new windows user accts for each acct.
Doing things incognito is another sure way to get suspended since you can never establish a history. That's where the new user accts come in - they allow you to brose on a regular instance of Chrome and gain a history.
And from your questions it sounds like your understanding of stealth principles if lacking. I suggest you get the stealth guide and do your research.
Old 01-17-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbonis View Post
I created over 8 accounts in the past 40 hours and all of them ended up getting suspended right after creating a listing.

Brand new real IP address (tethering)
Browsing in incognito so 0 cookies
Brand new virtual credit card for automatic payment method
Brand new email + identity (name + address)

The only one thing I couldnt come up with is a new phone number. I have two currently so I used both of them randomly on the accounts.

The interesting thing is, when I verify the number I DO NOT get banned. I get permanently banned instantly when I use some cheap SMS verifier service as soon as I put in the SMS, but if I use my real number (which is attached to countless suspended accounts) I can verify the account by SMS, and add credit card and let the account sit for 1 week and nothing happens, but as soon as I make a listing, exactly 30 minutes after I am permanently suspended. It must be the phone number right?

It's just very weird, because in the past I have had 6-7 accounts in which I successfully made sales with these same two phone numbers, and now all my accounts are getting suspended?

Good thing it turns out I can buy a brand new SIM card for 1.5$ here, I quickly ordered 2 but I would have zero idea what to do if it still suspended me after I used a brand new number.

Is it really necessary to make a new windows user? Isn't incognito the same? My old stealths were all literally the same phone number and only incognito and they never were all going well. What seems to be the problem now?
I am 100% sure that it is the phone number. Any number used before will lead to a suspension.
Old 01-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Please read the guide again, or buy it, or buy an account and get a guide from a seller. A little investment goes a long way