Replace PayPal on eBay with another stealth one to receive payments - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-21-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%
Default Replace PayPal on eBay with another stealth one to receive payments

I'd like to keep selling on a stealth eBay account without interruption (without the needing to upload docs to the linked PayPal account which is going to reach limits soon). And no Managed Payments here.

What if I open a new PayPal and then change the old PayPal eMail address (in the field of the eBay listings where you can type the Paypal eMail address where the payments go) with the new PayPal eMail address?

And I could leave the "old" PayPal already linked to pay the eBay fees ...

Am I in the right direction or are there any alternatives?

Last edited by dune; 02-21-2021 at 01:11 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-21-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Re: Replace PayPal on eBay with another stealth one to receive payments

Ebay will ditch anything related to paypal as seller so only bank can used now.
Old 02-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

eBay would suspend your account sooner or much sooner. They can tell when you add a mis-matched PayPal account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
dune (02-21-2021)
Old 02-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
eBay would suspend your account sooner or much sooner. They can tell when you add a mis-matched PayPal account.
The new stealth PayPal would have the same name/ surname as the old stealth Paypal ...

@IMrich The eBay is not on Managed Payments neither will be

Last edited by dune; 02-21-2021 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-22-2021

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
The new stealth PayPal would have the same name/ surname as the old stealth Paypal ...

@IMrich The eBay is not on Managed Payments neither will be
what I mean is ebay is removing all withdraw option for paypal as seller
so your problem for paypal stealth will be soon gone since you can't withdraw money on "paypal" (you should read there new policy on payment)
you can only used bank it just takes few days or weeks to implement in other country.
honestly I my self I never have problem on PayPal withdraw if you apply all stealth teknic that needed you will not be in that problem in the first place.
anyway good luck
Old 02-22-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRich View Post
what I mean is ebay is removing all withdraw option for paypal as seller
so your problem for paypal stealth will be soon gone since you can't withdraw money on "paypal" (you should read there new policy on payment)
you can only used bank it just takes few days or weeks to implement in other country.
honestly I my self I never have problem on PayPal withdraw if you apply all stealth teknic that needed you will not be in that problem in the first place.
anyway good luck
Thank you, I know, but am reaching the Paypal limits before being invited to Managed Payments (that's why I need Paypal yet ...)

Please, I still need a solution for my problem

Last edited by dune; 02-22-2021 at 04:52 AM.
Old 02-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I have never had an issue with Paypal and mis-matched names and rotating paypals on ebay accounts. Kinda moot now though, not sure you can sell 20k before being managed pay or not. However, i guess it's possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
dune (02-22-2021)
Old 02-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I have never had an issue with Paypal and mis-matched names and rotating paypals on ebay accounts. Kinda moot now though, not sure you can sell 20k before being managed pay or not. However, i guess it's possible.
It used to be OK in the past. We used to affix new PayPal accounts to orphaned eBay accounts. Sadly, it no longer works for us. It seems something has changed right about the time they introduced MP.
Old 02-22-2021

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
It used to be OK in the past. We used to affix new PayPal accounts to orphaned eBay accounts. Sadly, it no longer works for us. It seems something has changed right about the time they introduced MP.
Correct me if i'm wrong but in another post recently you said it's still possible if the name is the same but different address and obviously you don't link your paypal account to Ebay.
Old 02-23-2021
Executive [VIP]

It is still possible, even if the names differ significantly. Here's what I've noticed:

A. Stealth eBay + New PayPal in any name = eBay suspension, eventually. The chances of PayPal getting suspended are small.

B. Non-stealth eBay + Stealth PayPal = No eBay suspension. The chances of PayPal getting suspended are small.

We've encountered the outcome to both scenarios above severally so it hasn't been a one-off experience for us.

My suspicion is that eBay runs a check at some point thereafter. Whether this is caused by adding a new PayPal or speeding up sales is what I do not know.

In recent times, I've offered advice to add a PayPal (with a slightly varied name) to folks who had announced they have a legit eBay account while trying to make the jump to MP. The name variation is merely a proactive ruse to keep PayPal from keeping the funds should the PayPal account get suspended. Jayne Lithgow will have less trouble getting her money off a suspended PayPal if she was actually Jane Lithgow.