eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay of 8 years need to increase sell limit. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/143979-ebay-8-years-need-increase-sell-limit.html)

purposeremo 06-12-2021 05:25 PM

Ebay of 8 years need to increase sell limit.

So I need my main ebay selling limits raised but when I go to hit the button to raise higher seller limits, it tells me I'm not eligible and that my account is below standard which is not true.

My question is I think I can get them raised if I call them but I'm really worried that this somehow will start a manual review on my account. A lot of my listings are the same with different titles and I don't want them to end up suspending me. Do I have anything to worry about by calling in and asking them for an increase?

SaiJin 06-12-2021 10:57 PM

Re: Ebay of 8 years need to increase sell limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1157848)
So I need my main ebay selling limits raised but when I go to hit the button to raise higher seller limits, it tells me I'm not eligible and that my account is below standard which is not true.

My question is I think I can get them raised if I call them but I'm really worried that this somehow will start a manual review on my account. A lot of my listings are the same with different titles and I don't want them to end up suspending me. Do I have anything to worry about by calling in and asking them for an increase?

Yes, you do.

I eliminate as much risk as I can dealing with eBay.

Less contact I have with them the better

GreenBean 06-13-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1157870)
Yes, you do.

I eliminate as much risk as I can dealing with eBay.

Exactly. Best to avoid them

What has happened as regards the account being below standard?

What have you been doing selling wise on the account? Is it personal? As in account wise.

rsot 06-13-2021 05:53 AM

OP, SaiJin and Greenbean both make good suggestions for you - let the account grow naturally - if you need more selling power, make other backup accounts in the meantime and change the listings to avoid linking

purposeremo 06-14-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1157876)
Exactly. Best to avoid them

What has happened as regards the account being below standard?

What have you been doing selling wise on the account? Is it personal? As in account wise.

The account is above standard but like many when you go to hit the button and don't get a limit increase, it will tell you because your account is below standard when it's not, it just doesn't want to give you an increase without calling I assume.

I got my last increase 4 years ago by calling, and they did it just to a reasonable amount, no more, but with all the strictness of MP, I'm not taking chances because it's not like MP random ssn, stealth accounts are going to last longer, considering the threshold in 2022 is going to 600 for payment processors.

purposeremo 06-14-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1157886)
OP, SaiJin and Greenbean both make good suggestions for you - let the account grow naturally - if you need more selling power, make other backup accounts in the meantime and change the listings to avoid linking

I've done this by getting stealths over the years just to make sure if one goes down the rest don't , in 5 years only one stealth got suspended on me for bs.
However with MP , and the threshold on payment processors going to 600 before it needs real SSN, how can we have several backup accounts?