anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-12-2021

Activity: 80%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Nee

this is ebay blacklisting virtual bank accounts , most likely due to abuse. the main goal would be to remove foreign sellers who pose as local sellers from certain countries. if local banks need to be used this means for the UK for example that people who are not based in the UK would not be able to get payouts anymore since it is close to impossible to open bank accounts as non-resident
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Nee

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex7 View Post
They accounts I got the message for were all using Payoneer. Do you guys experience the same? My accounts with local accounts never got the message.
do you mean the account in your country never meet this?and the account is not your country will meet this?or your account with real bank account never meet this?
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
The accounts ebay asked for ID for are all using payoneer and they are a mix of EU accounts. For example - bulgarian account using payoneer, german account using payoneer, etc. But bulgarian account using local bank - no verification needed (so far). Even german account with non-german iban, but still real bank - no verification.
maybe it is the bank account,but i know someone who use real bank account also get this
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazilee View Post
maybe it is the bank account,but i know someone who use real bank account also get this
Some of those third-party processors also using a real bank to given to customers.I bet if anyone who also having real accounts with these banks they used.they may also get this as well.but those who can provide a real bank statement should be fine in the end.Those who using third-party processors's account will have to get a full creative bank statement as the company might not be able to supply you the actual statement of the actual bank they provided.So there are pretty much risks they may not be able to pass on this.
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 23%

Ebay would rather kill all just for one this time,with their new MP system.Making cross country account opreating even harder.however local sellers will of course getting their deserved gains since most chinese opreated oversea accounts will getting down this time for sure.
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
They accounts I got the message for were all using Payoneer. Do you guys experience the same? My accounts with local accounts never got the message.
Same here. No verification by using local bank. all others are hold...
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisports View Post
Some of those third-party processors also using a real bank to given to customers.I bet if anyone who also having real accounts with these banks they used.they may also get this as well.but those who can provide a real bank statement should be fine in the end.Those who using third-party processors's account will have to get a full creative bank statement as the company might not be able to supply you the actual statement of the actual bank they provided.So there are pretty much risks they may not be able to pass on this.
it is likely not to be based just on bank but on bank+sort code so that customers of a real bank with a physical bank account would still not be affected. I think the verification can be successful if id is verified and a local bank account is provided
Old 07-14-2021

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam918 View Post
You're right. I know a person who sells this verification service. He also said this verification is for those who use third-party and this kind of verification can pass. But when I was communicating with him, the bank statement he uploaded was a bank certification letter issued by thrid-party.This is a contradiction. If eBay doesn't like these third-party, how did he pass it? This bank certification letter can clearly see that the bank account was opened by third-party.So I don’t know if what he said is true.

When did you upload docs?The man said that the result would be known within 5-7 working days.
it is a cheating
Old 07-15-2021

Longevity: 54%

Any update ? Any one get reply?
Old 07-24-2021

Longevity: 57%

i received same message from eBay on 9 July. Your accounts will be gone. I got a suspension yesterday Good luck.
Old 07-24-2021

another update: eBay retain my funds forever , required by the law.

its time to leave eBay forever with this business practice .

some forum members are happy about this managed payments, when they will get a suspension they will not really happy. I can guarantee. at least PayPal release your funds after 180 days, eBay will not. just tell you "sorry we retain your funds required by the law."

Last edited by theking27; 07-24-2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-24-2021

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post

some forum members are happy about this managed payments, when they will get a suspension they will not really happy. I can guarantee. at least PayPal release your funds after 180 days, eBay will not. just tell you eBay retain your funds required by the law.
They can not hold funds if account is real and does legit business. It is called a theft and they will face lawsuits from real people.
Old 07-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

some forum members are happy about this managed payments, when they will get a suspension they will not really happy. I can guarantee. at least PayPal release your funds after 180 days, eBay will not. just tell you eBay retain your funds required by the law.
In what category are you selling? Risky items?
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
i received same message from eBay on 9 July. Your accounts will be gone. I got a suspension yesterday Good luck.
was it a stealth account?
Old 07-24-2021

yes, that's was stealth ,2 months old account, fortunately with only 100 pounds on it. I will simply refund the buyers , I don't give free money to eBay. I can't fight it, its not worth . however I don't understand why they are eligible to keep any funds forever... even if it is stealth account. I red on this forum the money will be released after a time.. but in this case not...reps told me I will never get this money. lol. these are not good news for guys who are operating stealth accounts. but I think they can do it with real accounts as well... feeling when lawsuits are coming. Gl to everyone.

Last edited by theking27; 07-24-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
yes, that's was stealth ,2 months old account, fortunately with only 100 pounds on it. I will simply refund the buyers , I don't give free money to eBay. I can't fight it, its not worth . however I don't understand why they are eligible to keep any funds forever... even if it is stealth account. I red on this forum the money will be released after a time.. but in this case not...reps told me I will never get this money. lol. these are not good news for guys who are operating stealth accounts. but I think they can do it with real accounts as well... feeling when lawsuits are coming. Gl for everyone.
paypal were keeping money from stealth indefinitely as well. the difference is that the verification on paypal was easy but if paypal ID verification failed they would not pay out as well
Old 07-24-2021

yeah, PayPal verification is much more easier. I've always received my money from them.
Old 07-24-2021

but I see many accounts got this message, so if they are stealth they will be gone. fortunately I had only 1 uk account with managed payments. I will use and test different countries for better success rate.
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
but I see many accounts got this message, so if they are stealth they will be gone. fortunately I had only 1 uk account with managed payments. I will use and test different countries for better success rate.
there won't be much success if you try to open MP in foreign countries. One of the features of MP is that people should not open stealth and should only open in their country of residence

I am 100% certain that ebay will eventually suspend everyone who opens up in the EU with a foreign IBAN . I think this also applies to Revolut customers etc. because the focus will not be to block whole banks but specifically those sellers who do not want to use local IBAN's
Old 07-24-2021
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
They can not hold funds if account is real and does legit business. It is called a theft and they will face lawsuits from real people.
Ebay clearly thinks they can get away with it. They don't fear lawsuits over stealing a few thousand here and there
Old 07-24-2021

Longevity: 15%

anybody try re-adding the bank account that got blocked, or adding a new bank account see if it went through?
Old 07-24-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Did you upload creative ID or real ID,creative bank statement or real bank statement?

I thought even if the docs were uploaded, there would never be a result,maybe the account is always restricted like this and not suspended.

Until now, most people are still waiting for the results, some have uploaded docs for almost a month.I don’t know if this is good news or bad news, but your experience tells us that they will give the result.