Best dongle for stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-05-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Best dongle for stealth account

Hi everyone,

I have a stealth account it’s not set up but I’m planning on setting it up now. Just wanted to know what’s the best dongle to use?

I’m using my real name as never had any issues with that before but different bank, desktop, address and phone number.

Another question is when enrolling into managed payments my plan is to show my bank statement but edit address on the bank statement will this work to pass managed payments verification?

I’m looking forward to finally logging into my stealth account it’s about 16 months old I brought it last year but never logged into it but think the time is right now.

I appreciate your replies as always
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Best dongle for stealth account

If it's to be used exclusively for this account then any and all dongles will work just fine.
Simply pick on with a sim which provides the data you'll require at a price you're willing to pay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
samspalace (10-06-2021)
Old 10-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
If it's to be used exclusively for this account then any and all dongles will work just fine.
Simply pick on with a sim which provides the data you'll require at a price you're willing to pay.
Thanks for your reply I’ll start looking see what I can find. Any advice on if I send a bank statement with change of address will it work for managed payments?
Old 10-06-2021
Threadstarter  

I’ve brought Residential IP address from ip burger just waiting for log in details.

Please can anyone tell me if I change address for bank statement will it work for managed payments?

I was going to buy a drivers license online with matching address as well will that work if they require ID.

I’m very new to stealth with managed payments but really want to get an account set up I’ve read the stealth guide in the passed but just need some advice for managed payments.
Old 10-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I’ve brought Residential IP address from ip burger just waiting for log in details.

Please can anyone tell me if I change address for bank statement will it work for managed payments?

I was going to buy a drivers license online with matching address as well will that work if they require ID.

I’m very new to stealth with managed payments but really want to get an account set up I’ve read the stealth guide in the passed but just need some advice for managed payments.
It might work, it might not

I have never used it but some people say they have had problems with IP Burger - reach out to Saijin for advice

Identity documents have been a big problem - no one knows why

Bank statement sounds good but once again problems have been reported

Making stealth accounts in the UK right now is a huge problem and anyone who tells you different is not telling the truth

No advice I'm afraid but good luck with it

Old 10-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
It might work, it might not

I have never used it but some people say they have had problems with IP Burger - reach out to Saijin for advice

Identity documents have been a big problem - no one knows why

Bank statement sounds good but once again problems have been reported

Making stealth accounts in the UK right now is a huge problem and anyone who tells you different is not telling the truth

No advice I'm afraid but good luck with it

First time I logged into the account I brought last year it was created June 2020 so it’s almost as old as my main account.

I decided to use Ip Burger and so far I like the service I like the fact my ip is set in a location but 2bh I don’t know a lot about it but at least I was able to log into the account.

Tomorrow I will get a cheap SIM card for phone number, change email, user ID, address already been changed, add bank account, create PayPal account, change country and currency it’s going to be a busy day tomorrow but looking forward to it.
Old 10-07-2021

Quote:
First time I logged into the account I brought last year it was created June 2020 so it’s almost as old as my main account.

I decided to use Ip Burger and so far I like the service I like the fact my ip is set in a location but 2bh I don’t know a lot about it but at least I was able to log into the account.

Tomorrow I will get a cheap SIM card for phone number, change email, user ID, address already been changed, add bank account, create PayPal account, change country and currency it’s going to be a busy day tomorrow but looking forward to it.
The wholesale changes you propose are almost certainly going to trigger some kind of suspension/verification. I'd be fairly confident you'll get the 'risk to the ebay community' message.

Why do you need a paypal account?
Old 10-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

As Hank has said - why do you need Paypal?

If you do as you are planning you will, IMO, burn the account before it is started

More thought needed

Old 10-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
As Hank has said - why do you need Paypal?

If you do as you are planning you will, IMO, burn the account before it is started

More thought needed

I thought as my account is not enrolled into managed payments I need a PayPal account to get paid or am I missing something here.
Old 10-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The wholesale changes you propose are almost certainly going to trigger some kind of suspension/verification. I'd be fairly confident you'll get the 'risk to the ebay community' message.

Why do you need a paypal account?
Please can you tell me why something will trigger a suspension/verification? I also thought I needed a PayPal account as I’m not enrolled into managed payments please advise?
Old 10-07-2021

You will be enrolled in MP, that's for sure. Paypal is no longer an option.
I told you why it will trigger suspension/verification.
TBH you appear to be well off the pace when it comes to account creation.
Old 10-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

You will need to be in MP in order to sell

You will need ID to match your account

You will need bank account to match your account

To be honest it sounds like your shiny new stealth account is about as much use as a chocolate ashtray

I suggest you put a few hours aside and study the postings on here about creating new accounts - right now it sounds like you are a disaster waiting to happen

No offence meant

Old 10-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You will need to be in MP in order to sell

You will need ID to match your account

You will need bank account to match your account

To be honest it sounds like your shiny new stealth account is about as much use as a chocolate ashtray

I suggest you put a few hours aside and study the postings on here about creating new accounts - right now it sounds like you are a disaster waiting to happen

No offence meant

It’s obviously changed since I last created a stealth account as before you had to create a PayPal account with an eBay account.

It’s okay if I don’t need a PayPal account then at least I don’t have to create one.

This is where I’m at right now. I have bank account and plan is to edit bank statement address for proof of address. For ID I don’t have stealth ID but I have same name on account just different address.

Question is can I use my original passport to pass managed payments verification. I can’t remember if I used it for my main account or drivers license.

Please note that I don’t create accounts I buy them they are already created for me.
Old 10-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You will be enrolled in MP, that's for sure. Paypal is no longer an option.
I told you why it will trigger suspension/verification.
TBH you appear to be well off the pace when it comes to account creation.
Hank thank you for telling me not to create a PayPal account I appreciate it it’s something I’ve learned just need to know if original passport will work for stealth account. Has anybody used their original passport for stealth accounts?

Appreciate everyone’s replies it’s a big help.
Old 10-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Question is can I use my original passport to pass managed payments verification.
TBH that sounds your best option

The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
samspalace (10-07-2021)
Old 10-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
TBH that sounds your best option

Thank you so much I will try this when I get enrolled into managed payments. This is my final question I’m sorry for so many questions.

Because I’m not enrolled into managed payments when I list my first item up and if it sells where does the money go if I don’t have a PayPal account and I’m not on managed payments.
Old 10-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thank you so much I will try this when I get enrolled into managed payments. This is my final question I’m sorry for so many questions.

Because I’m not enrolled into managed payments when I list my first item up and if it sells where does the money go if I don’t have a PayPal account and I’m not on managed payments.
You will not be able to list or sell until you have passed the MP verification

The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
samspalace (10-07-2021)