Where Did I Go Wrong This Time... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-24-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 18%
Default Where Did I Go Wrong This Time...

Created a Ebay account & Etsy account last week, both shutdown on the same day friday just gone.

New PC User
New I.P Address from I.P Burger (Residential Plan, i used it on firefox)
New Number
New Bank Account
New Legit Friends Name who has not been on Ebay
New Address

Confirmed via micro-deposit method, i got the initial restriction like every new account phoned them up they lifted that after explaining what i plan to do which was sell printed t-shirts as thats what i want to sell legit. I put up 3 listings with 0 copyright, they were unicorns kids t shirts etc all was fine, i had an email saying my account is confirmed here's what to do next etc, it said open a shop suited to you so i opened a shop and put up 3 more t-shirt listings with 0 copyright. I also put up a auction for 3 broken xbox one controllers that need the joysticks replacing. all images were exif cleaned.

Here's a few things i think it could be..

1. Could the i.p burger address have dropped for a brief moment and my real i.p address showed as etsy & ebay were banned in the same night. But im sure it said there's a built in kill switch.

2. The new PC user i created was called 'Stealth 1' .. on my image information even though they were exiff cleaned it still shows location cesktop / stealth 1..

can ebay & etsy see the location and see the word stealth and just removed me? if so though i would of thought they would of took down my first listings as they were on the same desktop but both accounts were ok for 4 days.

3. On Etsy i know i accidently uploaded a photo that wasn't exiff cleaned then went in and changed it quickly. But i never made this mistake on ebay and both were restricted in the same night.

4. I've seen some guy on here talking about finger print tracing? so even though im on a new PC user am i right im believing etsy & ebay can see my fingerprints from all users? I thought new user doesn't show any of this....

I really have no idea where im going wrong here and i haven't been on Ebay for nearly a year now. I never thought it would be like this, all i want to do is sell printed t-shirts haha please help

Thanks
-Jam
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2021

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Where Did I Go Wrong This Time...

Hi there, Jam.

I think the mistake is here :

New I.P Address from I.P Burger (Residential Plan )

Anyway other people may confirm or not.
Old 10-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakche View Post
Hi there, Jam.

I think the mistake is here :

New I.P Address from I.P Burger (Residential Plan )

Anyway other people may confirm or not.
Think IP Burger is fairly solid from many posts here though.

Hmm xbox branded perhaps?
Old 10-24-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Is the address your friends address I’m not sure but I believe address and name must match I created an account with mismatched address to name and got suspended.

I’ve now come to realise I need to buy accounts been in touch with my account supplier and buying unlimited eBay managed payment U.K. account with feedback between 200/300 100% positive business bank attached can transfer funds to any bank in the world. Also it can sell anything without having to call in. When I got my account I will let everyone know how it all goes. P.S I have brought an account from this supplier before so I know he’s the real deal.
Old 10-24-2021
Threadstarter  

yeah the address was my friends address and in his name so everything matched, the only thing that didnt match was name on the bank but i got the deposits they said they would take them back in 3 days but it never got that far haha awesome i hope your account works out pleasee message me when you know and put me in touch as i'll purchase one.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2021

It’s to much stress setting an account up so much easier buying an already made account. Yeah I will let you know when I receive it and I’ll let you know how it all goes. My main account I brought from him is still going it’s under vat I stay under vat so just want another account so can expand my business
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
jamthedeejay (10-24-2021)
Old 10-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

All was well until you added the X-Box controllers - super high risk branded electronic related items.
That is more than likely the reason right there.
Old 10-24-2021
Threadstarter  

i dont see how x box controllers are high risk it was a used auction listing too with real photographs surely they expect sellers to sell things like this? but yeah possibly that doesn't explain why etsy was shutdown too. Another couple things i thought it could be is

1. the etsy account and ebay account were in different names but the same bank so do you think adyen could of picked this up hence both shutting down same day?

2. the residential i.p address is no where near the address of the accounts however same country
Old 10-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

I don't think 1. would play in easily and 2. hasn't affected me before. The word "xbox" might be involved like slokor stated
Old 10-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I don't think 1. would play in easily and 2. hasn't affected me before. The word "xbox" might be involved like slokor stated
Thanks! Did you see my reply above this one of yours? Do you think it's having the same bank account on etsy and ebay in different names / address's and adyen have figured somethings not right that's why both went down on the same day? I keep thinking it's got to be this
Old 10-25-2021
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthedeejay View Post
I also put up a auction for 3 broken xbox one controllers
Is your glaring mistake. Nothing like that should be sold for at least 90 days after your 1st sale and have several previous sales of safe items.

Old 10-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGMT² View Post
Is your glaring mistake. Nothing like that should be sold for at least 90 days after your 1st sale and have several previous sales of safe items.

But that doesn't explain etsy going down in the same day too. I never listed X Box controllers on there. If you have good knowledge can you read my replies above please.
Old 10-25-2021
Threadstarter  

I tried my luck on ebay chat and there response was ....

''After carefully checking your account, I can see it was suspended due to several reasons even if the account was just created 6 days ago yet''

''Unfortunately, due to the severe nature of the policy breaches, it is not giving me an option to reinstate the account''

''I'm really very sorry as this is how the system evaluated your account''
Old 11-17-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
It’s to much stress setting an account up so much easier buying an already made account. Yeah I will let you know when I receive it and I’ll let you know how it all goes. My main account I brought from him is still going it’s under vat I stay under vat so just want another account so can expand my business
hello
how it is going for your account? how much you paid for it
Old 11-17-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%

Quote:
But that doesn't explain etsy going down in the same day too. I never listed X Box controllers on there. If you have good knowledge can you read my replies above please.
TGMT just said it... XbOx items is the main or one of the major reason.
Old 11-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Same reply 6ou going to get here to keep the seller protect you will get blamed your first listing item,

Its quite normal ebay to suspend the account on first item, they only give 2 chances maximum so if the account suspended after registering the account it will get suspended again when you list the item for fact

You yourself and you will see, the account which is not suffered initial suspension chances to get it back once you list item and get suspended
Old 11-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterlife2021 View Post
hello
how it is going for your account? how much you paid for it
I paid £300 for the account and unfortunately not received this account at the moment I paid 3 weeks ago. I’ve spoken to him on WhatsApp and he hasn’t blocked my number but the excuse I’m getting is the eBay account is ready but his business partner does the banks side of it and his business partner is away at the moment.

I received first 3 accounts I brought from him last year that was when managed payments wasn’t around received them in a few days but as I write this no managed payment eBay account received as of yet.
Old 11-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I paid £300 for the account and unfortunately not received this account at the moment I paid 3 weeks ago. I’ve spoken to him on WhatsApp and he hasn’t blocked my number but the excuse I’m getting is the eBay account is ready but his business partner does the banks side of it and his business partner is away at the moment.

I received first 3 accounts I brought from him last year that was when managed payments wasn’t around received them in a few days but as I write this no managed payment eBay account received as of yet.
Is this bought from this forum? From approved seller? If not then mony gone, if you bought it from here contact mod jamesnorth101
Old 11-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thanks! Did you see my reply above this one of yours? Do you think it's having the same bank account on etsy and ebay in different names / address's and adyen have figured somethings not right that's why both went down on the same day? I keep thinking it's got to be this
No it's not the same bank account in this case
Old 11-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Is this bought from this forum? From approved seller? If not then mony gone, if you bought it from here contact mod jamesnorth101
Unclear if bought from this forum but true point if yes
Old 11-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
No it wasn’t brought from the forum it was brought from James taylor on YouTube as I said before he did send me accounts last year unlimited accounts as well no sale limits.

I’ve not had success in creating accounts with managed payments and he claimed he can create them with business bank account attached so I decided to purchase one and this was 3 weeks ago when I brought it and still not received it so don’t know if this time I’ve been scammed.

As things stand if you see James Taylor unlimited eBay accounts on YouTube don’t buy until I at least receive it.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
e2free (11-20-2021)