the "new ebay payout process" COMPLETELY LOST?! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-30-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default the "new ebay payout process" COMPLETELY LOST?!

Guys I recently sold an item on eBay. I created a new account just under a pseudonym and it's asking for information I can't provide and I can't take my money out! It's a nice amount of like $300. How can I take this money out the correctly? Do I need to create a business account of sort? Please some one help me. I need this money ASAP. Man, I never thought I'd say this but do I miss PayPal, lol --or maybe not? I'm I missing something? Can someone shed some light please?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: the "new ebay payout process" COMPLETELY LOST?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by access0ner View Post
Guys I recently sold an item on eBay. I created a new account just under a pseudonym and it's asking for information I can't provide and I can't take my money out! It's a nice amount of like $300. How can I take this money out the correctly? Do I need to create a business account of sort? Please some one help me. I need this money ASAP. Man, I never thought I'd say this but do I miss PayPal, lol --or maybe not? I'm I missing something? Can someone shed some light please?
You need to change details on the account to the ones you have REAL documentation for. Then provide docs and be cool.
Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 77%

You first have to explane better the situation....

You have to apply, or already applied to managed payment?
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
You first have to explane better the situation....

You have to apply, or already applied to managed payment?
it's asking me to "update identity information"

&

"add your bank account"

I'm not sure if I applied for managed payments. To be frank with you, I don't even know what managed payments are.
Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 38%

Someone's been under a rock for a few years lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (11-30-2021)
Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
You need to change details on the account to the ones you have REAL documentation for. Then provide docs and be cool.
You can try that, but I've seen mixed results. Good chance they hit you with the "thank you for providing xyz, but we need the docs in the details of the original account holders name, or an explanation for why they don't match". Etc
Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
As the initial reply stated you are going to have to supply verifiable documents that can pass Adyen's KYC protocols and Ebay's manual document request and review. If you pass its still likely that they'll place a payment hold of up to 30 days on the funds before initiating the payout. If you are using information that was banned by Ebay in the Paypal days you'll have a higher chance of success if you can provide real corporate documents during the initial manual review.
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Someone's been under a rock for a few years lol
I sure have been under a rock for a few years so to speak!

What's the process now to creating accounts? i am a complete newbie lol.

It's infuriating because my limits are ALWAYS (and may i mention have always been 25k and 1k items)

I've basically exhausted all possible ways of doing this legit without having to open a business.

I don't mind opening a business and doing it that way can someone lead me to the water.

I'll drink it I PROMISE

Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotya108 View Post
As the initial reply stated you are going to have to supply verifiable documents that can pass Adyen's KYC protocols and Ebay's manual document request and review. If you pass its still likely that they'll place a payment hold of up to 30 days on the funds before initiating the payout. If you are using information that was banned by Ebay in the Paypal days you'll have a higher chance of success if you can provide real corporate documents during the initial manual review.

eBay says: 'Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by Dec 17, 2021 to avoid further restrictions."

Is there a way to do this ethically before having to go through what you guys call "eBay's manual document request and review"

&

how can i pass the both adyens KYC protocol and the manual request review?

Also last question?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN in the use info that was banned from eBay from the PayPal days? Like use my real info? Are you saying that eBay's whole system has a reset of sort?

&

when you say real CORPORATE DOCUMENTS (what does this mean) Like proof that I am who I say I am like in terms of utilities bills and such or like BIZ DOCS?

Please I hope to have you ascertain this for me, and if anyone feels they can help; please feel free to chime in or send me a direct message.; Thank you.
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
@muzie hi btw.,

So i can use say my information. eBay's system has a reset now? I can use my information that was banned from the past?
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Is there anyway I can ask the buyer to maybe pay me via paypal?
Old 11-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
@muzie hi btw.,

So i can use say my information. eBay's system has a reset now? I can use my information that was banned from the past?
That does seem to work at the moment so yes
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
access0ner (11-30-2021)
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
That does seem to work at the moment so yes
Thank you for your SuperMod reply. FR FR.

Question, how does stealth work now , if at all? It seems as though it's almost not possible? I'm sure i'm wrong as people are still stealth from what it seems. Do I really have to purchase the"new stealth" method or can you just point me to a couyple threads so i can get the gist of things?

I mean I've pretty much mastered the art of stealth. It would suck to have to purchase a whole new stealth tut, you feel me?

Thanks in advance.

aCcesSOn3r
Old 11-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Is there anyway I can ask the buyer to maybe pay me via paypal?
Theres no way to do that.
Old 11-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Thank you for your SuperMod reply. FR FR.

Question, how does stealth work now , if at all? It seems as though it's almost not possible? I'm sure i'm wrong as people are still stealth from what it seems. Do I really have to purchase the"new stealth" method or can you just point me to a couyple threads so i can get the gist of things?

I mean I've pretty much mastered the art of stealth. It would suck to have to purchase a whole new stealth tut, you feel me?

Thanks in advance.

aCcesSOn3r
Unfortunately with the introduction of Managed Payments things have changed dramatically.
The ONLY way to get things done now is to provide them with the real info for the account holder.
Consider using your own. If thats not a possibility consider using a family member or a friend who would allow it. You can make sure there is no tax impact on them by upgrading the acct to business and providing ebay with the EIN - that way the taxes would hit that instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
access0ner (12-02-2021)
Old 11-30-2021

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
eBay says: 'Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by Dec 17, 2021 to avoid further restrictions."

Is there a way to do this ethically before having to go through what you guys call "eBay's manual document request and review"

&

how can i pass the both adyens KYC protocol and the manual request review?

Also last question?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN in the use info that was banned from eBay from the PayPal days? Like use my real info? Are you saying that eBay's whole system has a reset of sort?

&

when you say real CORPORATE DOCUMENTS (what does this mean) Like proof that I am who I say I am like in terms of utilities bills and such or like BIZ DOCS?

Please I hope to have you ascertain this for me, and if anyone feels they can help; please feel free to chime in or send me a direct message.; Thank you.
At this point just try using your real information and see if that works. If it does then no need to worry about taking the business option. The way this works now is that Adyen handles the KYC verification. As long as your identity is verifiable through a public database pull you'll pass ID verification no matter if your info was burned with Ebay in the Paypal days. Now if your info is has been burned since switching to MP and/or you owe them money from disputes and you fail the manual review then things get more complicated. If that's the case then you need to go the business route but right now just keep it simple.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gotya108 For This Useful Post:
access0ner (12-02-2021)
Old 12-01-2021

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
@muzie hi btw.,

Yes, you can. As ebay never had your ID details, and now it is Ayden who does id checks.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
access0ner (12-02-2021)
Old 12-01-2021

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Yes, you can. As ebay never had your ID details, and now it is Ayden who does id checks.
But the details you enter in MP going to override the eBay registry details
Old 12-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Forum search still works - lots of discussion about MP
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
access0ner (12-02-2021)